PTWM #179 Snow white and the tattlers of Spotted Paignton ❄👃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me right now 🙋🏻‍♀️

I got another puppy I can’t keep up its all too much and I’m back to my real life work tomorow so if we can all refrain from going batshit mental and let rach do that in her hobbit hole that be grand

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Jeez, I mean we’ve all known she’s taking in a sum every month. But when it’s spelled out like this, where does she get the balls asking for a double buggy. The cow can order one online just like that using the cic funds, although that would mean less in her bank account so that’s why!

In the grand scheme of things she’s a no one, but I really just want people to wise up and stop paying her on patreon. Her ads are drying up, the best comeuppance as others have said is her fading into obscurity and her and slosh stuck with each other as everyone else will have escaped.

Reactions: 22
Surely Rachel should be on there too?
She's an author!!!
She has written 3 lush books already and is currently just about finished her 4th book, which she wrote last night. It took her 45 minutes and she didn't need a thesaurus 😁.
Would that be fact or fiction ( the thesaurus) cos I'm not convinced

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Who else has messages, screenshots and voice notes all going back over 10 years?!

Get a bleeping life Rach, you are unhinged!
Someone who is keeping any speck of potential dirt on anyone she’s ever laid eyes on basically, so when they eventually have had enough of Rach and get chucked onto to the toxic pile, she has something to hold over them. What a way to live 🥴

Reactions: 16
Someone who is keeping any speck of potential dirt on anyone she’s ever laid eyes on basically, so when they eventually have had enough of Rach and get chucked onto to the toxic pile, she has something to hold over them. What a way to live 🥴
I’d love to see how she has it organised, it must be neatly filed by person with types of dirt/nice stuff

Reactions: 10
Between covid brain fog and peri menopausal brain fog, I barely have a clue what’s going on 😂
Imagine how poor Rachel feels,?
Menopausal flushes and weight gain, permanently poorly in the head and terminal clap.
It can't be easy 🤭.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
well her “management“ really lashed out for her birthday £23.50 ..
And she likes it so much she deliberately lets W stick his dirty fingers in it. If spotlight are still her management why has she changed her contact details back to PA Jo? Unless she's got YTS Alan sacked? After all, it's one of her favourite threats?

She will be fighting all sorts of urges right now. Her management will need her to act a certain way.but my god she either must have tit management or totally ignore them,by past reactiveness.
She will have her possy.
Her need to kind of keep the locals on side just enough.and her patrons.
And her usual need to lash the duck out on everything and everyone.
Trouble is this time lots has come up.lots of questions.its not so easy to fob it all off and call it bullshit. Too much has been said.in too many places.

Reactions: 19
And she likes it so much she deliberately lets W stick his dirty fingers in it. If spotlight are still her management why has she changed her contact details back to PA Jo? Unless she's got YTS Alan sacked? After all, it's one of her favourite threats?
I saw Wobble putting his fingers in the cake.
He might have been having a water play session in the prison toilet, previously.
Manners aren't important in that household, along with education and morals.

Dopey Jo might be managing Rachel now, and after her lack of input on the Paignton post, she's going to have a hell of a job promoting the Patchwork Empire and the saviour of warriors.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm so behind on this thread, it's hard to keep up (I'm on holiday)
Looks like poor rancid is having a crappy time by the looks of it. Are the huns waking up? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm so behind on this thread, it's hard to keep up (I'm on holiday)
Looks like poor rancid is having a crappy time by the looks of it. Are the huns waking up? 🤪
We live in hope that same are waking up & hopefully have been gently guided to checking out the Wiki for this thread.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.