PTWM #179 Snow white and the tattlers of Spotted Paignton ❄👃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Defo been blocked as I have two accounts and view old rachy roo cunty chops through one since she blocked me and on doing a search I can see Mias private account on my other insta
She's deactivated. I can see one but it looks like old account that's not in use. The main one has gone.

Hopefully she's just had a message from Sloshy and had to disappear to recover from The Ick 😒.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Do you think sloshy just sits there agreeing with everything she says about everything and doesn’t have a difference of opinion on some things she spouts ???
He can’t afford to have a difference of opinion!
---
Lucy isn't aware yet that there isn't a chance in hell she will be making it to the next live, is she? 😂

She’s got to find her first, which hopefully won’t be easy 🤞🏻

Reactions: 10
With Mias deactivation, I reckon Rach has been on the nasty and started with the threats. Most likely something to do with someone close to Mia. Possibly legal if a NDA has been used with V at the centre.
I worry for the hold she has over them to make them go for it and back off.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I think she Rach probably got Betsy involved and she took it down for her. Our Rach sure does get what she wants

Reactions: 26
Do you think sloshy just sits there agreeing with everything she says about everything and doesn’t have a difference of opinion on some things she spouts ???
Nah he's just as much of a nasty twit as she is!
As for mia deactivating her account, more than likely shes done it for the benefit of betsy and tallulah. They are the only reason V and the girls are holding back. At the end of the day its their family, its not for clout or infamy. They desperately want their sisters back so they have to tread carefully because unfortunately R is still their mother and B and T still need her 🤷‍♀️
Like someone else said, Lula is only 13 so wouldn't understand everything right now and certainly won't go against her mum because she's her sole parent and guardian and betsy won't go against her because of the money and shes still too young to understand everything really.
Its a big mess for them and I feel for all the sisters. They are all collateral damage in what is essentially adults not agreeing and playing nice for the sake of the kids!

Reactions: 21
Can't believe once again she's won. I said she's Teflon and she really is. It's despicable the hold she has over people. I just don't understand it. Was hoping this time the Apicellas would be strong enough to take her on but I guess she has once again threatened them .

Reactions: 20
Can't believe once again she's won. I said she's Teflon and she really is. It's despicable the hold she has over people. I just don't understand it. Was hoping this time the Apicellas would be strong enough to take her on but I guess she has once again threatened them .
She won't win in the long run as those girls will work out the truth when they are old enough.

Reactions: 20
She won't win in the long run as those girls will work out the truth when they are old enough.
This is 100% why I never slag off my children’s father and his family. I could go to town on them but when it comes to my kids, I don’t say a single word. They haven’t seen him in years but when they are older if they do, that’s their choice, which I will support them with (while hating it secretly inside) but I have no doubt they will work out for themselves exactly what sort of person he is. They don’t need to spend their childhood listening to me slagging off someone they barely know or mention.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I’m terrible at maths but it seems the common denominator in every single ‘toxic’ ‘poorly in the head’ etc situation is……. Rachel!

I really do hope the older sisters get the comfort/ closure they deserve from T & B.

Reactions: 25
The kids will probably start compare their friends parents to rachet and slosha when a bit older or become parents themselves and figure out they don’t have much time for them and go away with out them ALOT !

Reactions: 14
This is 100% why I never slag off my children’s father and his family. I could go to town on them but when it comes to my kids, I don’t say a single word. They haven’t seen him in years but when they are older if they do, that’s their choice, which I will support them with (while hating it secretly inside) but I have no doubt they will work out for themselves exactly what sort of person he is. They don’t need to spend their childhood listening to me slagging off someone they barely know or mention.
My children don't know all that their father did to me. I'm not sure if I'll ever tell them, because it could be too upsetting. Although they are seeing more of the real him as they get older.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
A 41 year old woman, that answers a text message from a 22 year old girl. Who is asking her politely not to publicly write about her deceased close friend because she's struggling with grief, like this 👇, hasn't won anything. She's just so close to the edge, she can't see it.

39B58026-D6AA-403C-AB33-FBC8F69588E1.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
A 41 year old woman, that answers a text message from a 22 year old girl. Who is asking her politely not to publicly write about her deceased close friend because she's struggling with grief, like this 👇, hasn't won anything. She's just so close to the edge, she can't see it.

View attachment 2184872
Actually that’s so true

Reactions: 10
Mia might have temporarily deactivated social media…
But Spotted Paignton hasn’t and Lucy still wants answers.
One fire might have been slightly dampened, but there are lots of others burning.

Reactions: 25
Mia might have temporarily deactivated social media…
But Spotted Paignton hasn’t and Lucy still wants answers.
One fire might have been slightly dampened, but there are lots of others burning.
Yes, and poor little Rachel can't get Spotted Paignton shut down, or any posts removed, so far.
Best birthday present she could have ever had
🥳🥳🥳.

Reactions: 19
Mia has probably deactivated her account for a while due to the flurry of new followers, both Tattlers and Rachs huns who read here. I would do the same. I’m sure the Apicellas aren’t frightened of Rach or her tantrums and just want to avoid conflict for the sake of L and B. All they need to do it sit back and wait for Rach to shoot herself in the foot at the right time which I feel will be soon.
In hindsight I’d probably deactivate mine in the same situation so I didn’t say what I really wanted to!

Do the Apicella sisters still see their father?

Reactions: 19
Mia has probably deactivated her account for a while due to the flurry of new followers, both Tattlers and Rachs huns who read here. I would do the same. I’m sure the Apicellas aren’t frightened of Rach or her tantrums and just want to avoid conflict for the sake of L and B. All they need to do it sit back and wait for Rach to shoot herself in the foot at the right time which I feel will be soon.
In hindsight I’d probably deactivate mine in the same situation so I didn’t say what I really wanted to!

Do the Apicella sisters still see their father?
I've seen him and mia commenting on each others FB but I don't know about the others. Mia had gone off FB when I looked last night though, although thats not unusual she regularly deactivates and comes back.

I'm not 100% but there's a baby shower post for a Mia on the sisters page. IF its THIS Mia, then she doesn't need the stress of R during pregnancy, especially when her first was so premature.

Reactions: 14
I've seen him and mia commenting on each others FB but I don't know about the others. Mia had gone off FB when I looked last night though, although thats not unusual she regularly deactivates and comes back.

I'm not 100% but there's a baby shower post for a Mia on the sisters page. IF its THIS Mia, then she doesn't need the stress of R during pregnancy, especially when her first was so premature.
Mia has 2 children already i think and going by her fb profile shes pregnant again. So yeah, she doesn't need the added stress because we all know R won't stop at a few choice words!
Funny how it all kicked off with the other apicella's when the other sister was pregnant aswell... jealous much R??

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.