PTWM #179 Snow white and the tattlers of Spotted Paignton ❄👃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
changing the subject the wiki has had over 81,000 views! and about 1000 views since it was posted the other day!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
changing the subject the wiki has had over 81,000 views! and about 1000 views since it was posted the other day!
That Spotted Paignton post has really helped in pointing people towards reading the Wiki here.
And educating people on the true nature of Rachel Hambleton and her fake womens refuge and "charity".
Rachel Hambleton is helping herself and her husband only, whilst simultaneously destroying her children's futures.

Reactions: 17
The thing I really can't grt my head around is the continuing of oversharing the kids on social media despite the potential safeguarding concerns. I've gone No Contact with family members and do not allow my children to have a relationship with them. I don't buy into the "but it's your sister / Mum / Nan etc" argument. If that person is having a negative effect on my life and I believe my children are safer without them around then that's the decision I'm making. But this means I am super careful with what I share on Social media - because I don't want those people knowing what my kids are up to or to get to pretend they are a proud relative when they actually have zero to do with them. You would think with the history of Wayne, the stepdaughters and even the boys Mum, if she was truly trying to protect the kids by discouraging a relationship, this should extend to protecting their private information. I mean, I don't really understand telling a load of strangers about it all either but to willingly share this with people you believe are "toxic"... just doesn't make any sense!

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Completely off topic but why is Seb on Sunday Brunch 😂
Surely Rachel should be on there too?
She's an author!!!
She has written 3 lush books already and is currently just about finished her 4th book, which she wrote last night. It took her 45 minutes and she didn't need a thesaurus 😁.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
I have been lurking on this thread for a while and haven’t commented for ages. With R it does make me wonder what sort of hold she has over people. It seems no matter what shitstorm happens she comes out of it pretty much unscathed and lives to scam another day. Every time something explodes we think it’s the beginning of the end but it isn’t and she just seems to gather more momentum. I am a great believer in karma but I am starting to think she may never get hers

• Sad
Reactions: 30
I have been lurking on this thread for a while and haven’t commented for ages. With R it does make me wonder what sort of hold she has over people. It seems no matter what shitstorm happens she comes out of it pretty much unscathed and lives to scam another day. Every time something explodes we think it’s the beginning of the end but it isn’t and she just seems to gather more momentum. I am a great believer in karma but I am starting to think she may never get hers
Same. It's so infuriating. My thoughts are that she videos everything so she probably has dirt on other people that they don't want out there - like the suggestion that she has videos of Emily ❄. I don't think it's as formal as NDAs or anything like that, I think people just know if they come for her then their business will be all over the Internet. They know she lies profusely as well, so her stories wouldn't even have to be true for the huns to lap it up.

If she was to get her comeuppance, it would need to be from someone who A. has evidence and B. isn't scared of what she has on them. If that was the case they could release the info to the world quite happily.

Imagine someone get access to her social media, locked her out and posted everything...now that would be funny

Reactions: 21
I think she gets people so involved in the whole scam that is Patchwork, that they too become implicated. We know she keeps videos, screen shots etc for years.It’s going to take a very strong person to actually think “sod it” I’m prepared to get into trouble as well in order to bring her down 🙁

Reactions: 15
I've been lurking for a long time. I really thought this was the downfall of PTWM. She's absolutely disgusting in what she shares about her children. I used to follow her and thought she was funny and genuine until the troll rant. I came over here and lurked before I set up my account. I just hope one day karma hits her.

Reactions: 31
The trouble with PTWM from our point of view is she’s not as famous as she thinks, so is unlikely to get an outright cancelling. Bit like Cash Calloway.

But there are things she’s tapped into that she isn’t able to do anymore - she no longer asks for PayPal, I know she’s just added an advert for iconic but ads seem to have dried up for her too. I don’t think many people bought her book and she wasn’t able to publish it with a mainstream publisher and have their marketing etc. she’s already said she’s paranoid when she goes out because of haters everywhere. The spotted thread will unnerve her further.

So although it might not be the dramatic downfall we could all side eye, I think we are starting to see her house of cards crumble. And I for one am here for it. And not because I’ve got nothing better in my life (I definitely have) but because I hate to see scammers and thieves win.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
The emotional manipulation of the girls is beyond abusive. Rach, your children should not have to deal with YOUR childhood issues. You and you alone, should not be putting adult issues on young shoulders.
Gets you thinking though, even though her relationship with the girls dad was mutually abusive, was she the more abusive one?

Reactions: 25
Same. It's so infuriating. My thoughts are that she videos everything so she probably has dirt on other people that they don't want out there - like the suggestion that she has videos of Emily ❄. I don't think it's as formal as NDAs or anything like that, I think people just know if they come for her then their business will be all over the Internet. They know she lies profusely as well, so her stories wouldn't even have to be true for the huns to lap it up.

If she was to get her comeuppance, it would need to be from someone who A. has evidence and B. isn't scared of what she has on them. If that was the case they could release the info to the world quite happily.

Imagine someone get access to her social media, locked her out and posted everything...now that would be funny
Question for the room: if she does have videos of some *cough* activity, is there a time limit or something in which they could be used against Emily/anyone else?

Reactions: 6
Come on Emily, stabby, anyone that knows what really happened with Josh’s job!
Astrid? Simon? Lincolnshaws?
Tonight is THE NIGHT to spill the beans on here!
She had a q and a last week.someone asked if she was still friends with Rachel.i think she said no I've not spoken to her since last year or something.

Reactions: 7
Of course 13/14 year old Tallulah will defend her mum, she has no other adult in her life to turn to .

Rachel has isolated her from her dad and stepsisters and constantly refers to her own mum abandoning her when she was 4 ( creating a distrust, her grandmother may do it again?). Mannah appears to look after Isaac and GG was looking after Seb at that age. Edie has her dad.

Even if Tallulah realises her mother's behaviour is wrong and she wants out where would she go? IMO she is trapped and Rachel knows it .
This this this.an abuser trapping the victim.keeping them manipulated. Emotionally stunting them and or yielding them to their way.knowing somehow deep down this is wro g but how can I leave her.or,what if she leaves me.no no! What if I'm left?
That's a young girl who is still seeking approval,love,being good enough. Needing the narcs love. Especially when Betsy is fanned over,she needs to be seen as as good as.needs,wants her mum to love her like B
---
This this this.an abuser trapping the victim.keeping them manipulated. Emotionally stunting them and or yielding them to their way.knowing somehow deep down this is wro g but how can I leave her.or,what if she leaves me.no no! What if I'm left?
That's a young girl who is still seeking approval,love,being good enough. Needing the narcs love. Especially when Betsy is fanned over,she needs to be seen as as good as.needs,wants her mum to love her like B
Trouble is B is just a previous Lu who had all that tit happen in jer life.so is also manipulated and suckered to Rachel.seeking.needing her mothers love.either by needing her,caring for her,being her BFF. She needs that same approval or "good enough " reward. And we've all seen what Rachel is like when she turns.imagine that being your mum,against you. Fuuuck

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.