PTWM #179 Snow white and the tattlers of Spotted Paignton ❄👃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really hope that R saying ‘look at your mother and what it turns you into’ is not referring to V saying she was having suicidal thoughts over R threatening to say she was a troll in her latest book!
What a nasty witch!

Reactions: 26
She always seems to have bought everyone their weekly shopping aswell 😂 and allowed them to eat food at her table.
Its like groundhog day with her! Same story, different toxic person.
I love the "they ate at my table" thing. I hope it was a packed lunch. Who the hell would eat at their table more than once? The food looks tit, the table is rarely laid properly, no drink, and piss in a jug that claim is gravy. You wouldn't do it twice, would you? Even desperate Astrid had to have a meal AFTER she ate at their house 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I feel like that makes it worse. Elsie hasn't commented on here nor do I remember her getting involved with any SM comments when mia has put things on previously. She was also only about 12-18 months old when R became "stepmum" to her and "raised" her. How she finds it so easy to cut off so many people is beyond me. I doubt she has ever felt genuine love for anyone.

Reactions: 32
So if the messages were to Elsie, was this to do with the overblown story R posted about when her horse died? Vaguely remember there being a kick off about that, unsurprisingly as R using other people's upset for her content.

Reactions: 10
I feel like that makes it worse. Elsie hasn't commented on here nor do I remember her getting involved with any SM comments when mia has put things on previously. She was also only about 12-18 months old when R became "stepmum" to her and "raised" her. How she finds it so easy to cut off so many people is beyond me. I doubt she has ever felt genuine love for anyone.
sadly, I have to agree Rachel is incapable of loving any living being …except maybe-the dogs

Reactions: 9
What a week! My phone battery cannot cope 🤪
This is all making covid so much more bare able, I wake up from a nap and there seems to be 3 more pages!!
So much respect for Mia and Edie’s Nan, both have had to bite their tongue for so long, and now it’s their time to shine 🤩✨

Reactions: 30
Tuna sandwiches, a bag of shopping and the theft of their children- thats how it usually works isn't it?? She's all sorts of fucked up, she honestly needs some proper therapy as those kids will want nothing to do with her when she's older and she's all alone as Sloshy will have run off with a woodpecker or something similar.

Reactions: 23
How can noone in her life see how she manipulates them?! Look at the trail of toxic family and friends she's left in her wake. Newsflash- nice kind people don't have so many enemies who are willing to call them out. Most normal people don't have that!

Reactions: 37
I hate how B and T have to comfort her, reassure her and basically parent her. Reminds me so much of my own mother and it's all kinds of wrong.
Be the parent ffs and grow up.

• Sad
Reactions: 62
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.