PTWM #179 Snow white and the tattlers of Spotted Paignton ❄👃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mia, a response to this as your next story would be much appreciated. We can put them side by side on here for people to make their own minds up about it… please 🙏🏻
The screen shot of the text messages is a response to that post in a way! Mia is responding to Ratshits mention of her friends death.

Reactions: 14
I think Mia may have seen the tide slowly turning in the spotted posts and people highlighting the real issues. The ones that are easily evidenced. As a family, they must now realise that they can publicly challenge R with the truth and she has no comeback.

On another note, there was a Tattelle comment on spotted Torquay's post about Stacey Solomon. It had no responses and yet someone in the patchwork gang has had it removed. Why bother when the one on Spotted Paignton took off the way it did? Shows she has at least one supporter in the bay...

Reactions: 14
None of us will ever know the real truth with the whole R and Mia situation. But wow them messages speak volumes. Let’s say R was telling the truth that she pretty much raised her and loved her as her own (which I don’t believe) there is not a single ounce of motherly love there. As a mum that never goes away ever, no matter what your child apparently done.

Reactions: 24
Hmmmm. Mia tells a fib though.....she has been here and has posted here. Hmmmmm

Reactions: 2
I think Mia may have seen the tide slowly turning in the spotted posts and people highlighting the real issues. The ones that are easily evidenced. As a family, they must now realise that they can publicly challenge R with the truth and she has no comeback.

On another note, there was a Tattelle comment on spotted Torquay's post about Stacey Solomon. It had no responses and yet someone in the patchwork gang has had it removed. Why bother when the one on Spotted Paignton took off the way it did? Shows she has at least one supporter in the bay...
Spotted Torquay is a little more compliant when it comes to things like that. He is responsible in his posting generally and often requires proof.

I respect the spotted torquay guy though. He was fantastic when we had a family incident and he still occasionally checks in on me and the family 7 years later. I'm not banned from his page either lol

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Hmmmm. Mia tells a fib though.....she has been here and has posted here. Hmmmmm
I thought it was Ava that posted here?

I'm guessing herpes Lodge managed to get some signal just for rach attending 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
I actually am beginning to feel so sorry for the children. There is a reason why they act the way they do 😥
100%. Kids are a product of their environment.
Regardless of relationships with estranged parents and family members, those poor kids go through a lot of tit at home with limited boundaries.
I can't blame Betsy for jumping on a plane and getting as far away from the patchwork tit show as she can.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
i’d love it if this time away for B has been a time where she’s realised that being filmed 24/7 isn’t normal, that having your life put online isn’t normal, that your mum not respecting boundaries isn’t normal and has got back in touch with her sisters whilst she’s been away.

Reactions: 25
It’s always about the money. She loves telling everyone how she supports people financially. Then when they’ve gone, her “bank balance is better off” like that’s the most important thing.

Reactions: 24
It’s always about the money. She loves telling everyone how she supports people financially. Then when they’ve gone, her “bank balance is better off” like that’s the most important thing.
She always seems to have bought everyone their weekly shopping aswell 😂 and allowed them to eat food at her table.
Its like groundhog day with her! Same story, different toxic person.

Reactions: 28
Well.....this is all exciting isn't it?

Don't be mixing your rescue remedy with the white stuff Rach.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.