PTWM #179 Snow white and the tattlers of Spotted Paignton ❄👃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
250 odd wiki views in last 24 hours, better than nowt. Just a shame spotted posts are not bumped back to top when getting a new comment. Charlotte May who ever you are, nice little seed you planted there with that post😉
---
250 odd wiki views in last 24 hours, better than nowt. Just a shame spotted posts are not bumped back to top when getting a new comment. Charlotte May who ever you are, nice little seed you planted there with that post😉

Reactions: 20
Hopefully they do so much of it that they get brave and go and find that little teeny tiny bit of signal up the lane and do a live troll rant from there!
Rachael won't care. She loves it when people have a go at her over money. The Coke thing was funny though 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 7
Her downfall will be when no one pays her a penny. No patreon money equals no centres which in turn will affect jo and all the other clinger ons, R won't have the income to support her expensive lifestyle and that of the kids and her helpers, she's already lacking in ads so doesn't have that income anymore, her last book was self published so unless a company offers her a deal which is highly unlikely because she's not popular anymore. She has no inner circle left and the ones that have stuck around have only stuck around because they are paid. Her husband has lost his job and if he went out to get another one then the wage would be considerably less than what he had before.
Hitting her where it hurts (financially) means hitting her followers and hoping they just use their brains and stop giving her money 🤷‍♀️
If that means bombarding Facebook groups with truth bombs then so be it (doing it correctly so she can't shout troll)
Without money shes nothing and she knows it.
Absolutely. She’s painted herself into a corner. If people are seeing the light and stopping their subscriptions, there’s nowhere left for her to go. She’s done Facebook, gofundme, Insta, Patreon. She’s rinsed the lot. Time is running out.

Reactions: 24
Absolutely. She’s painted herself into a corner. If people are seeing the light and stopping their subscriptions, there’s nowhere left for her to go. She’s done Facebook, gofundme, Insta, Patreon. She’s rinsed the lot. Time is running out.
Theres only 2 options left to earn money from a social media platform:
1) tiktok.. but she hasn't got the balls for that because they will literally rip her a new one, although she would fit right in with the likes of Chelsea Lee Art and Paul Breech 😂
2) only fans, I'm sure there's some weirdos out there who would love to see her and slosh together 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Mia, a response to this as your next story would be much appreciated. We can put them side by side on here for people to make their own minds up about it… please 🙏🏻

Attachments

Reactions: 16
True colours coming out now. How long until her actual biological children reveal the same thing too, when they too are classed as toxic. It will happen, it's just a matter of time.

Reactions: 22
She's verrryyy quiet tonight 🤣
She's going to come back with a really boring advert or something next 🙈

Reactions: 15
See, this is the kind of evidence that needs to be public...her true self coming out in message replies.
I know we all know that side to her and have seen it slip a few times though.
Shes disgusting, although it doesn't suprise me that shes clearly using someone else's grief and loss for monetary gain yet again!
Mia clearly asked her nicely (and I bet that was hard for her to do) and R gives that reply.
You can see the venom she has for mia in just that one message! I bet there's worse messages than that aswell!
I still remember when she said in regards to mia something like she was just like her father except with a womb or something. She's vile!

Reactions: 36
True colours coming out now. How long until her actual biological children reveal the same thing too, when they too are classed as toxic. It will happen, it's just a matter of time.
I actually am beginning to feel so sorry for the children. There is a reason why they act the way they do 😥

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.