PTWM #179 Snow white and the tattlers of Spotted Paignton ❄👃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If Mia does that, she needs to make sure it’s filmed by her as well as R because she’ll edit it to make Mia look bad. We all know how selective she was with what messages she shared between her and clarrie Lou.

She’ll never do it though, she’s too chicken. All billy big bollocks while sitting in her room or doing her Q&A’s though isn’t she? (Any newbies here Mia is R’s ex stepdaughter, B and L’s half sister)

Oh and, go on Mia! ❤

• Wow
Reactions: 59
Don't forget she wasn't sure if her new book was fact or fiction, as the 2 coexist alongside each other in her head 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How are people seeing Mia's posts, do people befriend or follow her? 😬
Nothing will happen as Rachel has not doing anything wrong legally by taking the money. Morally, absolutely, it's trickery and a type of deception in that sense but legally, nothing.
If there is a journo (a real one hey...) on this thread, maybe worth doing an advertorial on the chatter that is building around influencers and where their subscriptions go - is this the backlash? Jack Monroe etc. They all take it to line their pockets too as its their wage but transparency and honesty about it seem to be lacking. There is a big story there.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Oh my, are those tables finally turning? Could this finally be it? Can’t see this being swept away so quickly! Mind you I did think that about Lula at Christmas- still sickens me how the huns are so accepting of the completely unnecessary oversharing of the children’s lives. I feel it could be an interesting weekend folks

Reactions: 16
Oh my, are those tables finally turning? Could this finally be it? Can’t see this being swept away so quickly! Mind you I did think that about Lula at Christmas- still sickens me how the huns are so accepting of the completely unnecessary oversharing of the children’s lives. I feel it could be an interesting weekend folks
No signal at Herpes Lodge as well so who knows what kind of tit show Rachael will walk back into!

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Are people still seeing the post on Spotted Paignton apart from us? I know you can sort by newest post / newest comments but if you were just going onto Spotted Paignton, would it still be near the top? It's a shame some of the most informative posts are hidden in comments, I have to expand everything to see some of the best bits.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Nothing will happen as Rachel has not doing anything wrong legally by taking the money. Morally, absolutely, it's trickery and a type of deception in that sense but legally, nothing.
If there is a journo (a real one hey...) on this thread, maybe worth doing an advertorial on the chatter that is building around influencers and where their subscriptions go - is this the backlash? Jack Monroe etc. They all take it to line their pockets too as its their wage but transparency and honesty about it seem to be lacking. There is a big story there.
100% agree with you on this. Legally she isn’t doing anything wrong, morally she is. But I think the cost of living crisis is going to bite a lot of these influencers on the backside. R can’t help herself but to show off her new found wealth, her whole self esteem is based on what people think of her. Whilst majority of us, it’s a successful home life, decent kids etc, her and Josh’s is what they have wealth wise. This will end up being her downfall.

Reactions: 23
Is anyone else enjoying Rachel's birthday more than she is? She must be feeling incredibly poorly in the head after the events of the past week.
Happy birthday Rachel bubs 🍾🍾🍾.

Why did she invite her poor mother out for her birthday meal?
The mother that ruined her life after throwing her in a compost bin at the age of 4 & never buying her trainers.
Didn't she say recently that she was unlikely to go to her mother's funeral? Or did I get that bit completely wrong?
Another amazing and lush thread title and recap 💘.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Exactament..folk need to dispel all flights of fancy that she's going to jail and all that nonsense as she's done nowt illegal. Influencers are basically the internets version of used car salesman - Del Boys and Arfur Daleys.

Jack Monroe has a similar backdrop to PTWM - total bullshitter and charlatan
- embellished tales of woeful childhoods and poverty that have been proven to be total bollocks
- tales of ongoing poverty which has also been proved to be total bollocks &
- a grifting Patreon dalliance that nearly broke her.

The difference is that Monroe has some influential friends, tons of dosh (more than Rach) and is litigation trigger happy.

However, her Tattle thread is a Seventh Wonder and cramped full of industry insiders exposing her tit which forces her to deactivate her Twitter at least twice a day.

Last edited:
100% agree with you on this. Legally she isn’t doing anything wrong, morally she is. But I think the cost of living crisis is going to bite a lot of these influencers on the backside. R can’t help herself but to show off her new found wealth, her whole self esteem is based on what people think of her. Whilst majority of us, it’s a successful home life, decent kids etc, her and Josh’s is what they have wealth wise. This will end up being her downfall.
Her downfall will be when no one pays her a penny. No patreon money equals no centres which in turn will affect jo and all the other clinger ons, R won't have the income to support her expensive lifestyle and that of the kids and her helpers, she's already lacking in ads so doesn't have that income anymore, her last book was self published so unless a company offers her a deal which is highly unlikely because she's not popular anymore. She has no inner circle left and the ones that have stuck around have only stuck around because they are paid. Her husband has lost his job and if he went out to get another one then the wage would be considerably less than what he had before.
Hitting her where it hurts (financially) means hitting her followers and hoping they just use their brains and stop giving her money 🤷‍♀️
If that means bombarding Facebook groups with truth bombs then so be it (doing it correctly so she can't shout troll)
Without money shes nothing and she knows it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 66
Wow I go and spend the afternoon at the park with my grandson and come back to my first thread title, a genuine person asking questions and now mia popping up again!

What a time to be alive 🥳🎉🎊

I take back what I said on the last thread now, I'm here for the drama 😜

I know nothing legal will happen, but if it stops 3000 women paying her £16k a month for duck all, stops her exploiting every part if her kids lives and also stops her grooming young impressionable women, I'll be very happy with that outcome.

As an added bonus I'd also like confirmation of joshs sacking, the truth about stabby Jo and Emily and quite possibly access to the live camera feed in her house when she realises she's got to get a proper job in a town where "everyone hates her" but I won't get too greedy 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 75
Wow I go and spend the afternoon at the park with my grandson and come back to my first thread title, a genuine person asking questions and now mia popping up again!

What a time to be alive 🥳🎉🎊

I take back what I said on the last thread now, I'm here for the drama 😜

I know nothing legal will happen, but if it stops 3000 women paying her £16k a month for duck all, stops her exploiting every part if her kids lives and also stops her grooming young impressionable women, I'll be very happy with that outcome.

As an added bonus I'd also like confirmation of joshs sacking, the truth about stabby Jo and Emily and quite possibly access to the live camera feed in her house when she realises she's got to get a proper job in a town where "everyone hates her" but I won't get too greedy 😉
I can imagine her in the job centre arguing her case. I can’t get a job, everyone hates me 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Her downfall will be when no one pays her a penny. No patreon money equals no centres which in turn will affect jo and all the other clinger ons, R won't have the income to support her expensive lifestyle and that of the kids and her helpers, she's already lacking in ads so doesn't have that income anymore, her last book was self published so unless a company offers her a deal which is highly unlikely because she's not popular anymore. She has no inner circle left and the ones that have stuck around have only stuck around because they are paid. Her husband has lost his job and if he went out to get another one then the wage would be considerably less than what he had before.
Hitting her where it hurts (financially) means hitting her followers and hoping they just use their brains and stop giving her money 🤷‍♀️
If that means bombarding Facebook groups with truth bombs then so be it (doing it correctly so she can't shout troll)
Without money shes nothing and she knows it.
Exactly. I personally think a good percentage of her followers already have niggling doubts when it comes to the money side but feared questioning her incase they were outed as a troll. What R doesn’t seem to realise is, the more she goes on her troll rampages and outs people, the less impact it actually has and the more likely followers are to question her.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.