PTWM #179 Snow white and the tattlers of Spotted Paignton ❄👃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The only family who communicate through text so it can be screenshot to share.
duck Off Ratshit you absolute goon.
They have to communicate with her by text, she’s never ever at home with them (she’s at herpes this weekend isn’t she) and when they do phone her she doesn’t answer them.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
So if the messages were to Elsie, was this to do with the overblown story R posted about when her horse died? Vaguely remember there being a kick off about that, unsurprisingly as R using other people's upset for her content.
No, it's to do with her saying on a Q&A that one of the sisters contacted B&L because they lost their best friend in a car accident and it made them realise how short life is or words to that effect. Its posted on the recap on page 1 of this thread.

• Sad
Reactions: 15
As much as I'd love this to be the beginning of the end for Rachet, I can't help feel there are too many deluded huns and she'll carry on living her best life. In her bleeping camper van with Sloshy, and leaving the kids at home 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 23
As much as I'd love this to be the beginning of the end for Rachet, I can't help feel there are too many deluded huns and she'll carry on living her best life. In her bleeping camper van with Sloshy, and leaving the kids at home 🤦🏼‍♀️
Unfortunately you're probably right. She's probably laughing right now. As I've said before for some reason she's bloody teflon. I don't know if people are scared of her but nothing ever happens to her.

Reactions: 17
I wonder if the birthday girl and Joyce have had to deploy to a hotel to be able to have internet connection this weekend?
They can't go home because it's Rachel's birthday and it would be so unfair if she had to babysit on her birthday.
So maybe a hotel would be more comfortable for Rachel, whilst she's going through this dreadful time.
Hang in there bubs 🥳🥳🥳.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think Mia may have seen the tide slowly turning in the spotted posts and people highlighting the real issues. The ones that are easily evidenced. As a family, they must now realise that they can publicly challenge R with the truth and she has no comeback.

On another note, there was a Tattelle comment on spotted Torquay's post about Stacey Solomon. It had no responses and yet someone in the patchwork gang has had it removed. Why bother when the one on Spotted Paignton took off the way it did? Shows she has at least one supporter in the bay...
The Tattelle post is still there with loads of responses. Click "all comments" and you can see it.

Reactions: 6
She says she needs to protect her kids because of what people say about them to social services etc but she's allowing her teenage daughter to read tattle/spotted and have her Instagram open (3.2.1 it's now on private) they can't message her if she's private so your allowing it to happen!

She won't give up patreon. Unless people stop subscribing! It's her only source of income and she hasn't done it to get away from the trolls at all she's done purely for the income, hinge, greedy and Stacy get commented on here just as much as she does and they don't get there followers to subscribe to anything!
Josh won't go out and get a "proper"job as he will need a reference from his last employer and I can't see the police giving him one as they will have to tell the reason he left and they won't put "career break" 😂😂 he will go and do contracters as some can be who you know rather than agencies, but she won't allow that because that means he will be away from away and the huns will then question why he hasn't gone back to the police!

Reactions: 16
Good night Tattlers! This has just been the biggest shitshow. I am sleepless cos of child… Rach, if your reading, I actually confort my child if they can’t sleep or are having a hard time. Any hoo. Mia, I feel you, I support you and I have your back. Go het her and take her down.

Reactions: 26
Is poor little Rach being made feel unsafe by all the nasty chrolls questioning her? How dare they ask questions, and on her birthday? Vile chrolls! A teeny pic with turned in feet will help make them go away. Have a lush weekend babe, stay strong x
---
P.s it’s not me on Facebook, I just think Felicity’s humour is hilarious 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I wonder if herpes lodge will be on the toxic pile (unsafe) now that it’s spoilt her birthday weekend. Anyway, what’s with all this ‘unsafe’ people? If someone asked me who was unsafe my first thought would be Ian Brady, Myra Hindley and even Jimmy Saville. You’re 41 and a big girl now Rach, time to take accountability for your own actions and the aftermath of doing that. Playing the poor little girl who didn’t get trainers at 4 years old is boring and makes a mockery of all those little people out there who don’t even have a pair of shoes that fit. Deluded wench.

Keep up the good work Mia, tick tock Rachel!

Reactions: 39
Why on earth does she think its appropriate to put her tit on her 14 year old daughter (who has her own issues)
She's not your support dog Rachel. She's a child. A vulnerable child who YOU should protect from the Internet. She shouldn't even know about any of this. She should be oblivious. You're not at home with her. You give no shits about those kids. Stop sharing private messages for likes and sympathy. And stop using your child as therapy. It's all sorts of wrong. Poor L probably jumped at the chance for Rachel to like and listen to her.

• Sad
Reactions: 55
If any of the those that still access her Patreon Insta, has anything been mentioned in the Hundom WhatsApp groups or has that dried up?

No, it's to do with her saying on a Q&A that one of the sisters contacted B&L because they lost their best friend in a car accident and it made them realise how short life is or words to that effect. Its posted on the recap on page 1 of this thread.
Ahhh yeah I didn't even twig that was it!!
Shes such a victim, that post is just horrendous!

Puzzles me how she happily outs trolls giving away personal details but can’t post the hate msgs that hit her inbox.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.