PTWM #179 Snow white and the tattlers of Spotted Paignton ❄👃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think it's even about "their kids are bad and other kids are good". Teenagers can be dicks, some will rebel and do stupid things and others will just be "good" with very little parental guidance. It's the fact that they don't seem to give 2 shits about what their teenagers are up to. I'm not even sure what a reasonable curfew for 13/14 year olds is, as mine is totally not fussed about being out in the evenings. But to let it get well past when they were supposed to be back, and not even being that worried? Nope! Especially after sharing those bikini shots of Lula, not only were they entirely inappropriate to be shared by an underage child on an open Instagram account, she's out in the sea on a paddleboard - anything could happen! And obviously far more interested in posing and looking hot, than staying safe with life jacket etc. Would Rancid even know where to look for her if she didn't come home? T is irresponsible / immature enough to start fires in her own home, I can't imagine she'll have much regard for safety at sea / tides and currents etc.
No you’re right, kids aren’t inherently good or bad. I wasn’t trying to suggest mine was “better” than theirs, although see how it came across as such. (I have another three who haven’t reached the teens, so theres plenty of time for one to push many boundaries 😆). Just look how sweet Lula was.

It’s absolutely parenting (or the lack of) that has caused their situation, along with pitting them against each other for favouritism. No wonder they aren’t in the house for as long as they can possibly get away with, given it’s toxicity, but then rules they break don’t get enforced. Kids thrive with clear set, fair boundaries.

Reactions: 12
No you’re right, kids aren’t inherently good or bad. I wasn’t trying to suggest mine was “better” than theirs, although see how it came across as such. (I have another three who haven’t reached the teens, so theres plenty of time for one to push many boundaries 😆). Just look how sweet Lula was.

It’s absolutely parenting (or the lack of) that has caused their situation, along with pitting them against each other for favouritism. No wonder they aren’t in the house for as long as they can possibly get away with, given it’s toxicity, but then rules they break don’t get enforced. Kids thrive with clear set, fair boundaries.
I didn't mean it like that! Both Lula and Isaac were apparently sweet, no trouble kids at one point, apparently. As a teenager, with no guidance on what is appropriate behaviour, they've got no chance have they? :(

Reactions: 16
The new face of Skin & me, she needs to pick a skincare brand, stick to it and actually use it too as her skin is crying out for moisture. And lay off the cats eye treatment, it's not working out well for Astrid with her eyebrows halfway up her forehead now.
IMG_9201.jpeg
IMG_9199.jpeg
IMG_9197.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
The new face of Skin & me, she needs to pick a skincare brand, stick to it and actually use it too as her skin is crying out for moisture. And lay off the cats eye treatment, it's not working out well for Astrid with her eyebrows halfway up her forehead now.
View attachment 2195666View attachment 2195667View attachment 2195669
I've probably more wrinkles that I should have, as I've never looked after my skin 😖, but I'd still rather look like me than her, any day of the week! However attractive / not attractive people's opinions of her are - she has ruined her face. What is she going to be like in 20 years time when all the fillers have gone weird, and the threaded bits have gone all saggy? I've never seen anyone who has had lip fillers before have their lips go like that with the weird ridge / second lip thing, even the ones with a ridiculous trout pout. Did her mate Charlee with the bum do it, or was it another one of the besties?

Reactions: 11
£10 for a handful of sweets?! She really is taking the piss now 🤣
She had a bag of sweets in front of her from this place, they've blatantly just copied what they sell.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She had a bag of sweets in front of her from this place, they've blatantly just copied what they sell.

Am not surprised, I don't think she's ever had an original idea?!

Reactions: 3
£6,500 for the originals and she's still going on about bringing up 6 turds, change the record Rach as the ones you've still got seem to be dragging themselves up all on their own.
IMG_9211.jpeg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
What in the art attack is that ????

Jeeso … nothing surprises me anymore … pity wee yts alan has graduated as he would be trying to get them this this morning gig !
---
£6,500 for the originals and she's still going on about bringing up 6 turds, change the record Rach as the ones you've still got seem to be dragging themselves up all on their own.
View attachment 2195940
A woman’s centre that is never open ??

• Haha
Reactions: 18
£350 for a giant poster inspired by Rachel. Even the superhuns would draw a line at this?
Rachel even put on her best terry towelling tracksuit for the occasion.
I’m sorry, is it April 1st??
---
View attachment 2195940
RELB???

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is basically Rachaele without the tits and the wit... also, she is far less attractive than Edina Monsoon.
339c6afc9179a579d47a8ebc1f5cbb28--absolutely-fabulous-the-angel.jpg
7add0c10ce63346084e6da8a9d7d3f28--absolutely-fabulous-quotes-christian-lacroix.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.