PTWM #179 Snow white and the tattlers of Spotted Paignton ❄👃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well done for finally drawing the crappy raffle.

Not so well done for clearly showing the names of people to thousands of strangers. Someone get this woman on a data protection course bleeping quick time, Jesus christ.
Surely a GDPR breach?

Reactions: 7
Any tips on how to get a new user name? I wanted to change my name a while ago but when I looked into it, name changes weren’t being allowed anymore.
I didn’t think you were allowed either I tried to look into it. But it looks like a few people have recently, so maybe the rules have changed again? Hopefully we can 🤞🏻

Reactions: 15
I didn’t think you were allowed either I tried to look into it. But it looks like a few people have recently, so maybe the rules have changed again? Hopefully we can 🤞🏻
Same! Wish I'd have learned from the stupid email address I chose as a teenager that I'm still using as a 40 odd year old adult today :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Funnily enough my kids have never tried to buy a vape, they’ve been told about what smoking and vaping is and they’re not interested. It’s also illegal to sell to kids so you’d think super sleuth ex copper Josh would be on the case getting the dodgy shops who aren’t checking IDs shut down
None of mine have smoked/ smoke. My 15 year old says Vaping is a symptom of "Chavitis." The older ones have been to Shisha Bars a few of times on nights out, but that's it.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Absolutely is! There are clear identifiable details shown, in the form of full names!
Not if they agreed to it while entering the raffle.

All raffles have to have publicised winners somewhere out there so has she got a page on her website or patchwork website giving previous winners? If not, lottery commission can get involved and deal with.

Reactions: 11
No, couple of stories yesterday.
View attachment 2190528
Regular here with a new user name ☺
I will tell you what the real issue there is. A bit like my stepmum, she was able to shout at us but god forbid my Dad would ever tell my step siblings off. She just doesn’t like anyone miscalling her kids or telling the truth and calling them out on their crappy behaviour.

Reactions: 15
My eldest is 15. He has the odd small beer or glass of cremant when we’re celebrating, and we get non alcoholic cider occasionally.

Smoking and vaping is considered the epitome of trashy and a stupid decision.

He’s never out past supper time, unless we’ve discussed it previously, and if out with friends I always know where he is. We’ve never actually had a conversation about it, it’s just been how it is.
Currently he’s away on DofE and doesn’t have his phone with him and it’s weird not checking in to see how he is.
We have a really open relationship and there’s trust on both sides, as it should be. I just don’t understand how they can call what they do “parenting”.

Reactions: 16
My eldest is 15. He has the odd small beer or glass of cremant when we’re celebrating, and we get non alcoholic cider occasionally.

He’s never out past supper time, unless we’ve discussed it previously, and if out with friends I always know where he is. We’ve never actually had a conversation about it, it’s just been how it is.
Currently he’s away on DofE and doesn’t have his phone with him and it’s weird not checking in to see how he is.
We have a really open relationship and there’s trust on both sides, as it should be. I just don’t understand how they can call what they do “parenting”.
I don't think it's even about "their kids are bad and other kids are good". Teenagers can be dicks, some will rebel and do stupid things and others will just be "good" with very little parental guidance. It's the fact that they don't seem to give 2 shits about what their teenagers are up to. I'm not even sure what a reasonable curfew for 13/14 year olds is, as mine is totally not fussed about being out in the evenings. But to let it get well past when they were supposed to be back, and not even being that worried? Nope! Especially after sharing those bikini shots of Lula, not only were they entirely inappropriate to be shared by an underage child on an open Instagram account, she's out in the sea on a paddleboard - anything could happen! And obviously far more interested in posing and looking hot, than staying safe with life jacket etc. Would Rancid even know where to look for her if she didn't come home? T is irresponsible / immature enough to start fires in her own home, I can't imagine she'll have much regard for safety at sea / tides and currents etc.

Reactions: 26
It was in the news how worried they currently are about vapes.and like smoking, it's appearing more and more how they actually might be very harmful indeed. Especially for younger lungs. Things like popcorn lung and all sorts were mentioned.

Reactions: 14

I loved/ love the little & teen years. When they moved out/ away is when the tough part started for me. It took me a good four years to loosen up a bit and I'm still neurotic even though the older two are in their mid twenties. They have never done anything wrong either. I just had a nightmare within myself 😂🤦🏻‍♀️. I'm hoping (fingers crossed,) third time round I'll be better at letting go a bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Talking about Edie having social media she is on insta but has a private account, must have been set up fairly recently as it’s near the top of Rs following list.
---
Oh wow she is on snap chat too and it must be an open profile just without anything posted yet.

• Wow
He.is.an.odd.man…I really don’t know what she finds so hilarious about him 🤷🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.