PTWM #179 Snow white and the tattlers of Spotted Paignton ❄👃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot understand the people that are paying into her Paetron can watch her boast like a teenager what she was bought for her birthday. Still got her PTSD from missing out on trainers when she was 13, that’s another pair she has been bought and she wonders why Seb etc is always at her for cash for tracksuits. would like to see Josh’s P60, obviously earning good dividends to splash out on all these gifts 🤬

Reactions: 27
Has the self absorbed twit mentioned anything about Tina T passing? Seeing as how she’s the saviour of DV and Tina was a famous survivor??

Reactions: 16
I cannot understand the people that are paying into her Paetron can watch her boast like a teenager what she was bought for her birthday. Still got her PTSD from missing out on trainers when she was 13, that’s another pair she has been bought and she wonders why Seb etc is always at her for cash for tracksuits. would like to see Josh’s P60, obviously earning good dividends to splash out on all these gifts 🤬
Jesus not commented in ages because I really can't be arsed with her , but she would give verruca salt a run for her money, I got , I want , I have, I need, I bought......bore off . For someone who claims to be all about charity and looking after people, considering she has more trainers than foot locker, why not ask josh to donate the trainer money to go towards buying say a double buggy.....

• Heart
Reactions: 46
So no sooner has one prize drawer just finished she's immediately setting her stall up for another.
Give people a bloody break, catch a breath!

She's asking followers to forward ideas of what the next prize could be.
I'll give you an idea.... THE TRUTH!
Tell us what the hell it is you actually do! It still isn't clear what all the PatreCon money is spent on.

@x12x12x she did have a mention of TT yesterday.

Thats one fugly painting

Reactions: 25
She had a bag of sweets in front of her from this place, they've blatantly just copied what they sell.

I feel like she googled money laundering and got articles about those American sweet shops in London and thought it was a good idea 😐

loving her new look!
DBAAC0CF-A2AC-4013-8FF2-E8152DEFC86F.jpeg

Did you hear Jo suggest Barbados when R asked where to go for a prize? !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
I stood in Lidl tonight and hummed and hawed about splashing out on lurpack ! And I decided not to !!
It was the way she said how much they cost etc … and then another pair of trainers to compensate her mum not buying her a pair
Me too. I was shocked when I saw their krispies had gone from 85p to over £1 haha.
Also the way she so casually mentioned those cow boy boots. And we all saw the cost of them.

Reactions: 14
And Edie’s Insta is now private 👍🏻 let’s hope it stays that way.
Probably at her Grandmother's and Father's demanding as we know that side of the family read here. Oh, and Hi Rach 👋
---
Can you imagine how much this little twerp had the piss taken out of him in the army and the police 🤣🤣.
My experience of Squaddies and Coppers, on a personal level, has always found them to be very guarded and reserved socially but with a deadpan, almost gallows, sense of humour. My ex Father in Law was retired CID, a man of few words, but well worth listening to when he did.

It's no coincidence that he has had to leave both professions under a cloud......

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Has the self absorbed twit mentioned anything about Tina T passing? Seeing as how she’s the saviour of DV and Tina was a famous survivor??
Please... Tina Turner has nothing on the Patron Saint of Torbay. Did you know she's escaped DV multiple times?? 🙄🤣

Also why is GG splashing out on expensive jewellery when she needs expensive surgery?? 🙄

Reactions: 30
Thanks for posting the birthday gifts @troglodyte, I eat ham, egg and chips so obviously can’t afford Patreon. There is the ungrateful, self-entitled cow in all her glory. Sniffs her friends, just wants to smell like Mannah more like.🤢
Didn’t mention Tina Turner yet didn’t she go to the West End show with a dv charity 🤔

Reactions: 13
Just been on the dior site to have a look at these bracelets that apparently Josh got wrong. I presume they’re one of the attached (other different colours available, should you want to treat yourselves trolls) and it clearly says SET. So how could he have thought it was only one. None of them ask you to pick a colour, if he’s added two to his basket he will have seen he’s bought the exact same thing twice. Or is it bullshit………

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Well that fresh air is going far isn't it for joshs pocket money to stretch to 2 pairs of £88 jeans, a dior bracelet x2 and whatever the duck she asked for afterwards!!!

Also, why do all these bleeping places keep saying shes the first and only womens centre in torquay!! Its not!

Reactions: 20
Definitely no conscience, she shared most of them on Patreon. She also showed a dinosaur cardigan, the two necklaces from Josh's mum and a pair of trousers from Jo.

(Compressing the files makes her fake tan look even more ridiculous, sorry about that 🤣)

View attachment 2196041

View attachment 2196040
View attachment 2196042
I've two things to say

1) the bragging is honestly so ick. The bracelets will have either been £330 or £550 depending on which they are (looks like the more expensive from the size of the box). AND HE BOUGHT TWO.

2) she looks like Jonny Bravo with the tan and the quiff

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Do the huns not realise by now that this rebl tit funds her own pockets and NOT the centre???
Wake up!

Reactions: 23
I’m actually so shocked at the expense everyone has lavished at her, it’s totally beyond the “norm” especially in a cost of living crisis. What happened to a box of chocs, flowers, bottle of bubbly from friends/ extended family? I love my friends but we all chipped in for our 40ths last Yr and made sure we all had one nice collective gift each and that was because it was our 40th, normally we don’t bother.

Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.