PTWM #179 Snow white and the tattlers of Spotted Paignton ❄👃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£350 for a giant poster inspired by Rachel. Even the superhuns would draw a line at this?
Rachel even put on her best terry towelling tracksuit for the occasion.
I'm roaring 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Look at the wonky eyebrows! It's more unfortunate than when Rolf Harris did The Queen hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I really don’t understand this collab!! It’s utterly bizarre
It's an artist who has clearly seen her coming. She will have paid good money for this collaboration. All the financial risks will be on her. Massive bloody ego on her.

Reactions: 19
The new face of Skin & me, she needs to pick a skincare brand, stick to it and actually use it too as her skin is crying out for moisture. And lay off the cats eye treatment, it's not working out well for Astrid with her eyebrows halfway up her forehead now.
View attachment 2195666View attachment 2195667View attachment 2195669
What a hideous mess!
Not including the nose and lips.
I think she needs to find a reputable cosmetic surgeon to undo all that she's had done.
With the teeth, she needs to go back to her original Orthodontist and get her teeth done properly.
Or dentures, would really suit you bubs.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Strange that she never showed many of her birthday presents. The jewellery from GG and the boots. What was in the Dior boxes at the top of the pile of presents? Not suddenly getting a conscience Rach and not wanting to appear too ostentatious? Spotted Paignton rattled you a bit ( but obviously not enough to show us the bedroom renos and talking about going shopping again) 🤷🏻‍♀️
Definitely no conscience, she shared most of them on Patreon. She also showed a dinosaur cardigan, the two necklaces from Josh's mum and a pair of trousers from Jo.

(Compressing the files makes her fake tan look even more ridiculous, sorry about that 🤣)

• Wow
Reactions: 25
It's an artist who has clearly seen her coming. She will have paid good money for this collaboration. All the financial risks will be on her. Massive bloody ego on her.
Aha I see!! I didn’t know that she would have to pay for it. I thought he had chosen her and I just couldn’t see why.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Why are GG and Mannah spending hundreds of pounds in her birthday present??

I do t spend that on any of my family kids & husband. It’s just weird.

Actually just seen skims aren’t as expensive as I thought and there’s a sale on!

• Heart
Reactions: 33
She doesn’t give a flying f*ck does she.

I know she didn’t pay for the jeans well she did as she probably gave him pocket money but £88 for jeans that’s not even my weekly shop now everything has gone up 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 27
She doesn’t give a flying f*ck does she.

I know she didn’t pay for the jeans well she did as she probably gave him pocket money but £88 for jeans that’s not even my weekly shop now everything has gone up 😡
I stood in Lidl tonight and hummed and hawed about splashing out on lurpack ! And I decided not to !!
It was the way she said how much they cost etc … and then another pair of trainers to compensate her mum not buying her a pair

Reactions: 27
She sounds like a 12 year old going on about the amount of presents she's got for her birthday. And will be threatening everyone and throwing tantrums if they don't get her enough presents.

Reactions: 45
She sounds like a 12 year old going on about the amount of presents she's got for her birthday. And will be threatening everyone and throwing tantrums if they don't get her enough presents.
Like Dudley Dursley in Harry Potter. Each year, she needs one more gift than the last. Pathetic. I'm honestly the reverse, begging people not to waste their money on crap I don't need or want. A box of chocolate fingers is fine with me. 🤣
---
Aha I see!! I didn’t know that she would have to pay for it. I thought he had chosen her and I just couldn’t see why.
Entirely speculation on my part, but can't think of another reasonable explanation.

I wish she'd really splashed out and got Damien Hurst to pop her in some formaldehyde in the middle of The Tate. Sadly, not to be.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Couldn’t have said it better myself
I think he’s captured her perfectly 🤔 Theres a fist and dagger (violence) a snake (she is) a dollar sign (obvious) a horse (her teeth) an aeroplane (oh are we) yellow and black streaky hair (needs a good wash) a slightly wonky nose (🤨) and a mouth like a puckered arse about to release some crap (💩) done in chav style cheap and bright…except it’s not cheap and she’s not that bright 🤷🏼‍♀️😂
Well done that man, a work of art 👍🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Couldn’t watch those clips of “you’ve been tangoed” I mean I thought my fake tan was a bit hard on the eye (holiday prep) but she looks like bleeping Morph. Jeezus wept!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.