PTWM #179 Snow white and the tattlers of Spotted Paignton ❄👃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those stories yesterday on PTWM with Josh 💯 sure he has some form of SEN! She started talking to him about something and he went onto something else from one word she said, she then went to Explain more and he was sat staring and then mentioned it again! Either that or he was off his face on ❄

Reactions: 16
I know Slosh has made his bed and has to lie in it but I do feel sorry for him. He is constantly emasculated, bit like Mr Hinch. She talks to him like he's nothing, a mere minion in her staff. Occasionally he'll have a witch fit and then she'll buy something and "make it better" sounds a little bit abusive there Rach.

Josh definitely has some sen issues, the coat wearing most of the time seems like his protective layer. The obsessiveness about birds and using the correct terminology. The hulk thing for me spoke levels.

I know Slosh has made his bed and has to lie in it but I do feel sorry for him. He is constantly emasculated, bit like Mr Hinch. She talks to him like he's nothing, a mere minion in her staff. Occasionally he'll have a witch fit and then she'll buy something and "make it better" sounds a little bit abusive there Rach.

Josh definitely has some sen issues, the coat wearing most of the time seems like his protective layer. The obsessiveness about birds and using the correct terminology. The hulk thing for me spoke levels.
Like when he said "he bought the trolley for pavement" and she said "well I bought it" if they married shouldn't it be joint money regardless who earns it..... talk about kicking a man in the balls!

Reactions: 28

When she tells him to “say bye then” like she is talking to a toddler 😳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
Like when he said "he bought the trolley for pavement" and she said "well I bought it" if they married shouldn't it be joint money regardless who earns it..... talk about kicking a man in the balls!
I bet she holds money over him all the time, even B mocked him for only paying the water bill (and that was before he was sacked from his job)!

Reactions: 23
I bet she holds money over him all the time, even B mocked him for only paying the water bill (and that was before he was sacked from his job)!
I think she does it to all of them. "I bought you this, I'm taking you on holiday, look what I've got you" all the bleeping time. I'd rather be poor than have that thrown in my face all the time.

Anyone know which one of Rabid's bestest friends everrrrr is getting married at the weekend? Someone else we've never heard of?

Reactions: 21
I think she does it to all of them. "I bought you this, I'm taking you on holiday, look what I've got you" all the bleeping time. I'd rather be poor than have that thrown in my face all the time.

Anyone know which one of Rabid's bestest friends everrrrr is getting married at the weekend? Someone else we've never heard of?
She needs to remember though without her kids she'd be nothing, no content..... nothing!

Reactions: 11
I’m not sure why anyone want to wear the Rebl trackies but they are especially not great Spring or Summer wear 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
It's exactly the same with vaping etc. You can sit there and whinge about packaging being aimed at kids etc, but vaping manufacturers aren't responsible for raising our kids, we are 🤷🏻‍♀️. People like these two just find any excuse to wander through life excusing their failures as adults.
Funnily enough my kids have never tried to buy a vape, they’ve been told about what smoking and vaping is and they’re not interested. It’s also illegal to sell to kids so you’d think super sleuth ex copper Josh would be on the case getting the dodgy shops who aren’t checking IDs shut down

Reactions: 20
I’m just amazed that the Patchwork Scam Draw pulls in so much money, it’s insane. At least they have shown the draw being made and announced the winner.

Reactions: 9
Well it’s the first time they’ve drawn a raffle properly and publicly in response to all the recent comments and scrutiny. I bet they’ve spent the radio silence this week frantically setting up the number generator spreadsheet. The winner is someone called Lucy. I would love it to be Lucy Jennings the lady who is calling her out on the Spotted page.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
I’m just amazed that the Patchwork Scam Draw pulls in so much money, it’s insane. At least they have shown the draw being made and announced the winner.
Still doesn't answer the question of where these funds go though does it? She really does need to do a break down each month otherwise these questions are never going to go away!!

Reactions: 19
Still don’t believe any of it.
Me either. Each person seemed to have a lot of entries. Was it a 'pay once get 5 entries' type thing? No way in hell each person bought so many entries.

Wouldn't be like her to falsify things, would it? 🤣

Well done for finally drawing the crappy raffle.

Not so well done for clearly showing the names of people to thousands of strangers. Someone get this woman on a data protection course bleeping quick time, Jesus christ.

Reactions: 25
It seems odd to say but actually Lula is within Instagram rules. She's over 13 and can have her own account. However how she runs that account and the content she posts is on Rachael & Josh as her *cough* parents. They are supposed to teach her what's age appropriate content, they are supposed to guide her through her teen years safely.

It's exactly the same with vaping etc. You can sit there and whinge about packaging being aimed at kids etc, but vaping manufacturers aren't responsible for raising our kids, we are 🤷🏻‍♀️. People like these two just find any excuse to wander through life excusing their failures as adults.
I agree with you for the most part, but the vaping isn’t exactly the same as it is illegal for a 13 year old to vape.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.