PTWM #179 Snow white and the tattlers of Spotted Paignton ❄👃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes really setting the narrative against old Sloshy there. He's not incorrect in what he said about her wanting to be the cool mum.
And how many people have messaged Betsy asking who she booked her 'solo travels' with?! 🤔
He isn’t the brightest if he hasn’t clicked what she is doing ???

Reactions: 15
Gaslighting Glenda strikes again.
You’re so unwell is one of the most mentally abusive things you can say to someone.

How does she go through so many builders? Thought they were all like her dad to her 🙄
Guess they had enough and fucked her off just like he did 🫣😬😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
They have such a dysfunctional marriage. Gaslighting him, secretly recording him, then talking about divorce. No one I know of records conversations with their other half

Reactions: 25
They have such a dysfunctional marriage. Gaslighting him, secretly recording him, then talking about divorce. No one I know of records conversations with their other half
she's doing it so she has "evidence" in the future of him being "abusive" for when it all goes tits up. She probably has about 4 phones all with videos and screen shots of evidence. The only time I record my other half is when he is snoring lol

• Haha
Reactions: 27
she's doing it so she has "evidence" in the future of him being "abusive" for when it all goes tits up. She probably has about 4 phones all with videos and screen shots of evidence. The only time I record my other half is when he is snoring lol
Her back up storage must be huge!! Although she's not secretly recorded him for a while so I'd say they have definitely had a row!

Reactions: 18
Her back up storage must be huge!! Although she's not secretly recorded him for a while so I'd say they have definitely had a row!
I wonder if she uses the maximum storage in each phone or just has cloud storage to rival Google?

Reactions: 7
I wonder if she uses the maximum storage in each phone or just has cloud storage to rival Google?
Would the loss of all her dossier of ‘evidence’ rival her lack of trainers as a life defining moment? The parable of the vanishing cloud.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Slosh has posted more exciting content on his stories about birdwatching, bet the huns are thrilled.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
He posted the same story twice as well. He doesn't get to use his instagram much so he must have had special permission today.
Nah, I reckon he's posted it from the men's toilets in Sainsbury's and hidden it from her. Little rebel.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Those bird stories are so boring,

she is awfully quiet isn’t she
It's so obviously he rarely has control of his Instagram, she totally curates what he's allowed to post! The bird stuff is harmless, and the music stuff, but all the gushing she must have a hand in surely? Honestly I don't think I've ever looked at my husband's Instagram, but that's because I trust him and didn't steal him from someone else whilst also cheating on my own partner.

Reactions: 14
It's so obviously he rarely has control of his Instagram, she totally curates what he's allowed to post! The bird stuff is harmless, and the music stuff, but all the gushing she must have a hand in surely? Honestly I don't think I've ever looked at my husband's Instagram, but that's because I trust him and didn't steal him from someone else whilst also cheating on my own partner.
Can you imagine how many log ins she has just on one app 🤦‍♀️ she has all her own insta, plus the centre ones, she had her home account that she probably still logs into, she has her ptwm Facebook and her personal one, she likely has the kids log in too... she definitely has joshs details!
Her thumbs must be exhausted!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.