PTWM #179 Snow white and the tattlers of Spotted Paignton ❄👃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s a maternity support worker and the “83” in her name is the year she was born I’ll hazard a guess that she’s trying to get to uni to study midwifery as a mature student.
If that’s the case she’ll be volunteering anywhere that works with women to try and bump up her credentials On her uni application.
so rather than R “working along side her doing amazing things for women” the woman will just be turning upto the centre and hanging around to make herself look better on her uni application- nothing wrong with that we’ve all done it but don’t make out she’s saving lives when she’s most likely a band 3 care assistant who spends most of her working day cleaning/restocking Labour suites and is trying to better herself.
If she's a MSW it's highly unlikely she's working at the centre in a professional capacity. If she's volunteering then fine, but if she's doing anything in a paid capacity at the centre then she'd have to square it with her employer and she should be clear the two aren't linked. Rach is potentially risking getting this women in trouble if her employer doesn't know about or agree with her links at the centre.

Reactions: 12
If she's a MSW it's highly unlikely she's working at the centre in a professional capacity. If she's volunteering then fine, but if she's doing anything in a paid capacity at the centre then she'd have to square it with her employer and she should be clear the two aren't linked. Rach is potentially risking getting this women in trouble if her employer doesn't know about or agree with her links at the centre.
She's tagged this woman's personal Instagram too 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Wear a bikini by all means. Take a photo by all means. But share it with thousands and thousands of strangers? That's a big fat no from me.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Wear a bikini by all means. Take a photo by all means. But share it with thousands and thousands of strangers? That's a big fat no from me.
Exactly this!!! Its the fact it's not really covering her modesty her arse cheeks are out, and she 13/14. Who knows what sort of weirdos are looking at those pics of a child!!! No we shouldn't have to think like that but sadly you have to!!! The safeguarding courses ive done have said how some people will take different photos of children put them all together and sell them online. So for example 1 child in a bikini with a different child's head on ect it's bleeping wrong and her so called line of work and her bent ex copper step dad you would think she would know this and not share those pics on public platform to thousands of strangers .

Reactions: 15
'glad I managed to capture this on film' ....well of course you did hunny, because you hit record and then start an argument 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 40
'glad I managed to capture this on film' ....well of course you did hunny, because you hit record and then start an argument 🙄
See how she tells him "you're so unwell". I'm sure most of us have had discipline tiffs with our other halves over the kids, ie you are too soft or you are too hard on them but how many of us would use the "unwell" card !!! She really is something else, not to mention the sly recording of it all

• Sad
Reactions: 38
See how she tells him "you're so unwell". I'm sure most of us have had discipline tiffs with our other halves over the kids, ie you are too soft or you are too hard on them but how many of us would use the "unwell" card !!! She really is something else, not to mention the sly recording of it all
I thought she said that but I couldn’t be 100% sure. I think that’s what you call a bit of gaslighting there.

• Angry
Stop berating your husband rach! You gaslighting c**t .
Doubt you'd be this far without the doormat if I'm honest

Reactions: 23
I thought she said that but I couldn’t be 100% sure. I think that’s what you call a bit of gaslighting there.
Actually quite disturbing that she secretly filmed their row, then told him he was unwell. Setting him right up there. Bet she hid the IG stories from him. Her face at the end of the Ikea row....she is so close to the edge right now!!

Reactions: 27
They argue, spend money and eat. That's it. That's their life. Good luck keeping it together when Betsy gets back 🤦🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 24
Actually quite disturbing that she secretly filmed their row, then told him he was unwell. Setting him right up there. Bet she hid the IG stories from him. Her face at the end of the Ikea row....she is so close to the edge right now!!
Your profile picture 😂

he really looks like the art attack head in that

1684852277486.png

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her not helping out the stuff in the boot done it for me !

oh well we might have the pleasure of slosha trying to build an ikea flat pack 😂👍👍👍👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Even more work getting done on their house and the extension possibly going ahead too? How much money do they actually have?🤯
IMG_9167.jpeg

---
Her not helping out the stuff in the boot done it for me !

oh well we might have the pleasure of slosha trying to build an ikea flat pack 😂👍👍👍👍👍

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Shes really setting the narrative against old Sloshy there. He's not incorrect in what he said about her wanting to be the cool mum.
And how many people have messaged Betsy asking who she booked her 'solo travels' with?! 🤔

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.