PTWM #179 Snow white and the tattlers of Spotted Paignton ❄👃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't shoot me but - I don't actually think the pics of T were that bad - she's a teenager living by the sea enjoying the water in a bikini. Some of the comments above make it sound a lot more provocative than I think they are. However the fact that we can all comment on them because they have been shared so publically (not only on T's own public facing Insta which screams Safeguarding Risk but also then again to R's bunch of followers) is wrong. And the timing is even more risky. R has already said that the stepsisters have been in contact and apparently this is distressing for T - so why promote her on your public page? And with all the joys of the other FB stuff recently, it is possible R is under more scrutiny or "attacks from trolls" so why on earth would you risk bringing your daughter into this? She's surely not that naive to keep spouting the "because I can" nonsense.

Reactions: 11
Don't shoot me but - I don't actually think the pics of T were that bad - she's a teenager living by the sea enjoying the water in a bikini. Some of the comments above make it sound a lot more provocative than I think they are. However the fact that we can all comment on them because they have been shared so publically (not only on T's own public facing Insta which screams Safeguarding Risk but also then again to R's bunch of followers) is wrong. And the timing is even more risky. R has already said that the stepsisters have been in contact and apparently this is distressing for T - so why promote her on your public page? And with all the joys of the other FB stuff recently, it is possible R is under more scrutiny or "attacks from trolls" so why on earth would you risk bringing your daughter into this? She's surely not that naive to keep spouting the "because I can" nonsense.
The pictures are awful. She’s a child posing in a sexual manner. Living by the beach or not, there’s no need for poses with her groin thrusted forward or her arse pushed back.

Reactions: 23
It’s sad to think that it won’t be long and it will be pics of E like this, unless her dad has some parental control over her social media.
She's already publicly posted photos of Edie on the beach with no top on (when she was younger) and when called out on it, she said it was all perfectly innocent, just a kid having fun etc, and if anyone sees anything sexual in that then they're the one with the problem, and she shouldn't have to stop posting photos of her kids because of pweirdos. This was before Edie was recognised by a follower when she was on holiday abroad with her dad. Any half decent parent would be bleeping terrified at that, but of course Safeguarding Sally thinks it's so lush that people all over the place are keeping an eye on her kids. Never mind that some of those people might be keeping an eye for less than honourable intentions 😬

Reactions: 29
The picture of her arse is awful, the other ones are fine in my opinion (not that anyone cares 😃)

Bekind is the very definintion of “body off baywatch, face off crimewatch”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
"Work alongside you at our centre," is code for "Screw you Facebook posters."

64D8C633-FF2A-4893-ABDD-704FA79DEEB3.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
And here is ratschitt again proving she has no idea! Last week it was off talking about Josh walking in on Seb and his girlfriend naked and announcing it on a public forum and here she is again sharing photos of SOMEONE ELSES child with just a skimpy bikini on! It's fine for T to do it, it's her friend but for your friends mum to share..... id be going mad! Especially on a public forum with a lot of followers!

Reactions: 11
"Work alongside you at our centre," is code for "Screw you Facebook posters."

View attachment 2190099
If she’s a maternity support worker and the “83” in her name is the year she was born I’ll hazard a guess that she’s trying to get to uni to study midwifery as a mature student.
If that’s the case she’ll be volunteering anywhere that works with women to try and bump up her credentials On her uni application.
so rather than R “working along side her doing amazing things for women” the woman will just be turning upto the centre and hanging around to make herself look better on her uni application- nothing wrong with that we’ve all done it but don’t make out she’s saving lives when she’s most likely a band 3 care assistant who spends most of her working day cleaning/restocking Labour suites and is trying to better herself.

Reactions: 28
If she’s a maternity support worker and the “83” in her name is the year she was born I’ll hazard a guess that she’s trying to get to uni to study midwifery as a mature student.
If that’s the case she’ll be volunteering anywhere that works with women to try and bump up her credentials On her uni application.
so rather than R “working along side her doing amazing things for women” the woman will just be turning upto the centre and hanging around to make herself look better on her uni application- nothing wrong with that we’ve all done it but don’t make out she’s saving lives when she’s most likely a band 3 care assistant who spends most of her working day cleaning/restocking Labour suites and is trying to better herself.
Probably spent her time sticking labels on #TurkishslavelabourTeletubbiessuitsGrannyTrackies.

Needs must when trying to up those UCAS points.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The photos of Tallulah have sent me over the edge. What is wrong with this woman? She is exploiting her vulnerable young teenage daughter.

Reactions: 10
It amused me that the screenshot is from Twitter. Almost like she's zooming around the Internet trying to find any kind of link to any organisation, in order to provide the illusion of professionalism 😬.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Yes very mature Betsy! Carry on love. We'll see how funny you find it when your sister is in therapy and the money has run out.

Reactions: 24
this is probably so true. look at all the times she said she was going to london for meeting with womens aid etc then turned out she was at BGT 😂

she thinks posting that she has meetings with doctors, nurses, judges, lawyers etc makes her sound important and will stop people questioning her over the money

Reactions: 22
There’s absolutely nothing wrong with taking photos of your kids at the beach in swimwear but a couple of those photos of T were provocative for a child her age and her mother is allowing her to post them on her page and then sharing them on her own page with a much bigger following. How can she justify this 🤷🏻‍♀️ My daughters are beautiful and look cute in their bikinis but there’s no way they or I would post photos of them. It just makes me laugh the way Josh is so anal about the kids tidying up after themselves and yet as an (ex) police officer he’s ok with his stepdaughter and wife posting those photos. The whole family are so unbelievably dysfunctional 😞

Reactions: 21
I have a 16yo daughter & I’m pretty lax with what she wears provided it’s suitable for the occasion- so she has shared pictures of herself in a bikini at the beach, but only if they’re ‘having a great day at the beach’ not ‘look how sexy/attractive/unclothed I am in my bikini’. She’s worn bikinis since 12 (age appropriate ie no tiny/low cut/thongs) as I don’t see a problem if she’s at the beach. What IS the problem is sharing your CHILD in a bikini, to your 250k followers, especially when she’s doing sexy poses.
we know our own kids & the wearing of a bikini isn’t suddenly going to get them losing self respect & morals & having an OF account but it’s our job as parents to guide them & protect them!! They’re teens, they are likely to push boundaries etc but that’s where good parenting comes in! Rachel isn’t even trying to parent her, I can imagine if she told L to take them down L would block R or put them on her story & block her, & that’s really worrying that L thinks it’s ok & wants to be showing off her child’s body in an adult way to all her followers & her mum’s followers 🤢 Rachel will you PLEASE protect your children! And even worse to share someone else’s daughter as well, it’s disgusting, why do they think this is ok???

Reactions: 24
In one of the photos her vag is literally in your face. That not a teen living her life by the beach having fun. That looks like a teen looking for the wrong type of fun.

Reactions: 13
I find it ironic that Rachel’s tagline for years was “I want to raise children who don’t have to recover from their childhoods” Let’s all laugh together…

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.