PTWM #179 Snow white and the tattlers of Spotted Paignton ❄👃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those pictures of T are NOT ok!!! My daughter is the same age and if she ever put images online like that, especially as a child, I’d be fuming and she’d have her Instagram account closed and phone taken away 🤬 why does R think that the sexual exploitation of her children is ok? There will be paedophiles seeing these images and she is a happy with that???

Reactions: 43
The friend in the pic is wearing full shorts and tshirt. This is very sad, poor child.
---
It is a form of grooming isn't it. Being made to think specific behaviours are ok for the purposes of (financial) exploitation.

Reactions: 26
Rach who likes everyone to think she spends her life helping women but is happy to exploit her own children 🤢 the only reason T has posted those is because she knows from her mums reposts of B it’s the only way to get her attention.

These poor children are going to be so fucked up.

• Sad
Reactions: 35
What I find very sad is that Lu appears to be ok and confident showing her body but she obviously isn’t as she is constantly hiding her face 😔

Reactions: 11
What I find very sad is that Lu appears to be ok and confident showing her body but she obviously isn’t as she is constantly hiding her face 😔
I wouldn’t read anything into that, it’s what all the kids I know do.

Reactions: 15
Those pictures of T are NOT ok!!! My daughter is the same age and if she ever put images online like that, especially as a child, I’d be fuming and she’d have her Instagram account closed and phone taken away 🤬 why does R think that the sexual exploitation of her children is ok? There will be paedophiles seeing these images and she is a happy with that???
Came to say exactly this. My daughter is a year older that Lula but I would go ape if she was to put these pics on insta deffinetly wouldn't be resharing them they would be being removed at once. Mind you my daughter wouldn't even be wearing something like that let alone posing in that manner.

Reactions: 12
The covering of the face thing is the latest craze on social media for teens. But yeah I wouldn’t want pics of my daughter like that in public.

Reactions: 10
My main concern with these pictures is that her mum has shared them, fair enough Lou put them on her social media, some will say it’s okay others would disagree, everyone will have their opinion on it, but what’s really wrong is that her own mother then took those pictures of her 13 year old daughter and shared them openly to everyone on her insta plus anyone else to see. I don’t get why she shares the girls bikini pictures? I find it very strange.

Reactions: 34
I was going to come on to say I thought you were all overreacting to bikini photos but ive just looked and you are not. Rach has got a screw loose she really has - has she learnt nothing during her alleged work in safeguarding????? I think we all know the answer to that
---
I think my boys are bloody gorgeous but I don't get the 'I made this' line...its just weird

Reactions: 24
It’s sad to think that it won’t be long and it will be pics of E like this, unless her dad has some parental control over her social media.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
My main concern with these pictures is that her mum has shared them, fair enough Lou put them on her social media, some will say it’s okay others would disagree, everyone will have their opinion on it, but what’s really wrong is that her own mother then took those pictures of her 13 year old daughter and shared them openly to everyone on her insta plus anyone else to see. I don’t get why she shares the girls bikini pictures? I find it very strange.
✨ because she can ✨

and it’s the CHROLLS who are ‘poorly in the head’ for thinking is wrong 🙄

Reactions: 20
Does Rancho not even think what kind of weirdos are getting off on the photos that her 14 year old has on her OPEN social media account?

Reactions: 17
If you look at Vanessa's FB page, her cover photo is a lovely photo taken in late 2020 of Betsy, Lula, their sisters, nephews, Vanessa herself, Brother in Law, and horses.

Lula shows an insight into the naturally pretty, quirky, animal loving country girl she would have developed into should her sisters be allowed to have an influence in her life.

A world away from the peroxide, expolitative photos, vapes, allegedly sexually active at 13 and hanging out with Paigntons finest on street corners at all hours.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
T also has an open Instagram with 16.2k followers that she posted them to.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
And while I'm on the subject, a family of that size will always have that one kid that goes
"rogue" - goes off the rails, drugs, drink, on the Police radar, underage sex, problems at school, a sense of entitlement, attitude problem etc

Issac and Lula were always touted as the
"dream kids" - gave their parents no problems at all and just blended into the background whole the two older gob shites ruled the house with their unreasonable behaviour.

What's has happened to both Issac and Lula is a perfect example of dreadful, neglectful parenting in a privileged, affluent household.

I don't think that Josh has any feelings towards those children at all - including his own boys. I actually think he's incapable of it due to his undiagnosed spectrum issues- but that's another subject.

Rach - you've had, so far, four opportunities to repair all the delusional trauma of your own childhood and you've failed miserably..

Reactions: 39
Betsys recent story .....tell me your reading here without telling me you're reading here !!
Hi betsy and friend in their bikinis ,fortunately you're old enough,however ...your sister isn't!!

Reactions: 14
Betsys recent story .....tell me your reading here without telling me you're reading here !!
Hi betsy and friend in their bikinis ,fortunately you're old enough,however ...your sister isn't!!
Yep hilarious BeUnkind, however you're an adult so can crack on posting bikini shots. Shame your mother has raised you to value nothing about yourself than your looks 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 31
This is a classic trait of someone with NPD. She sees her girls as things she owns. When she sees them doing something she thinks is covetable ie the bikini shots, she thinks it reflects well on her and she basks in what she thinks is the reflective 'glory'. It's all kind of fucked up and that's without the safeguarding issues and how poor T is trying to impress her Mum all the time.
I have a narc mother- I have enough examples of this behaviour to fill a book 🙄
'Good' looks and bodies are way up there in what R thinks make her look special. So just throw in some of those issues for the poor girls too.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Those pictures of T are shocking. I have a daughter the same age and there is no way she would be allowed to post pictures like that on social media let alone shared with hundred of thousands strangers, it beggars belief

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.