PTWM #179 Snow white and the tattlers of Spotted Paignton ❄👃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure if this has already been mentioned but does anyone know if she has addressed the spotted Paignton posts on patreon?

Reactions: 3
i don’t know what she expects an unsupervised toddler to do!?
Put him at a bloody table ffs. And take away the tablet. Why do
Parents get into this trap inthe first place Ffs. It’s meal time. Not that that kid has ever had a proper meal. Pure junk constantly

Reactions: 18
The pictures T has put on her instagram are outrageous for a 13 year old. One of her sticking her bum out trying to look like a Kardashian. Rach needs to sort her kids out, they’re a shambles. I would be mortified if that was my child at 13.

Reactions: 40
The pictures T has put on her instagram are outrageous for a 13 year old. One of her sticking her bum out trying to look like a Kardashian. Rach needs to sort her kids out, they’re a shambles. I would be mortified if that was my child at 13.
I have a daughter of the same age and she pushes the boundaries quite a lot with her clothes. However, I wouldn't let her have her belly button pierced, Lula is growing up way too fast and it's kind of sad to see

Reactions: 15
The pics of T are outrageous. If my 14 year old was posting tit like that, I'd make her take it down. Too provocative. Trying to be like Betsy for attention. Whose fault is that eh Rach?

Reactions: 28
If that was her dad posting those same pictures people would be outraged but cos it’s her mother it’s ok?
Pimping her own kids out. She literally shocks me how much lower she goes every time.

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.