PTWM #179 Snow white and the tattlers of Spotted Paignton ❄👃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love how she’s gone quiet so people stop talking and it’ll blow over.. And forgotten? It won’t be hun.

Reactions: 25
I think as soon as she’s back properly, another spotted post will go up 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Did she actually say when it would be drawn? I know it closed at 10am on Thursday.

Reactions: 5
How convenient when it was supposed to have been done on Thursday.
They are probably trying to work out how to put all the names in a computer generated raffle drawer as they don't seem to have done it before !!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
They are probably trying to work out how to put all the names in a computer generated raffle drawer as they don't seem to have done it before !!
Wish they would publish a full list of all the previous raffles and winner names and insta handles……like other non-dodgy places do 😏🤣

Reactions: 15
In the past I’ve dealt with hmrc and they are ruthless, computer says no comes to mind.

Rachel can argue til she’s blue in the face that she has nothing to do with the money,where it’s spent etc but if you’re a director you are treated as having equal responsibility regarding everything!.
She wont be allowed to drop Jo in it and say ‘ I know nothing’.

Reactions: 27
In the past I’ve dealt with hmrc and they are ruthless, computer says no comes to mind.

Rachel can argue til she’s blue in the face that she has nothing to do with the money,where it’s spent etc but if you’re a director you are treated as having equal responsibility regarding everything!.
She wont be allowed to drop Jo in it and say ‘ I know nothing’.
Maybe she needs her capacity checked out by a doctor ???!!!! And jo might have to be her power of eternity???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Does she have a lottery licence for doing her raffle do we know? And if she’s selling raffle tickets and staying a drawer time and date, I believe you have to stick to that! I remember in lockdown we had to change our PTA Christmas fair to being just the kids, no families. But we still drew the lottery at the designated time - in school, being filmed then uploaded to the school website. Covid was no excuse for changing the stated time and date!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Whats sickening is the fact she has YET AGAIN left her child unsupervised long enough to do that and then call him out for it !!
bleeping crusts on his sandwiches and yet supergran has to CUT hers off her bastard bacon butties .
Awful fkn cretin

• Sad
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.