PTWM #178 They say van life we hear scam life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see if the Winner St idiot Jordan did a gushing Birthday post for his friend/employer? Not heard or seen him for ages and wasn’t he supposed to be joining up with the patchwork shitshow?

Reactions: 17
I'd never heard of this ptwm thing. I came across her on the Knee_deep_in_life horror that is Laura Belbin, cuddling up to something called ptwm, on her IG. So curiosity has brought me here. Now the neighbour of Laura Smelin (it's what we call her, you should check it out, it's gross, refuses to wash, has worms and a smelly minge and is proud of the fact), said some stuff about Laura Smelbin bitching to them about this ptwm. So, of course when we saw her cuddle up to this ptwm, we thought what a 2 faced cow.

Does this ptwm read here? If so, she needs to perhaps kick Smelbin to the curb, for gossiping about her!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 35
That's the post. Now this Smelbin thing, is about 6ft tall, and covered in adult colouring in book tattoos, has a gross black nose ring, and lip ring and hates her kids. She constantly copies Celeste Barber, but hates being compared to her, she is in general a bully and narcissistic person, who like all "influencers" only cares about themselves. Oh and she is desperate to have ADHD, or for one of her long suffering kids to have ADHD or Autism, so she can get more followers, endorsements and revenue. She is always going on about how she regularly wees and poos herself, how much she stinks and is proud of it and thinks its funny. She is an abomination and I do wonder why this ptwm, who seems to be clean and washed, has anything to do with this smelly idiot!

Attachments

Reactions: 8
I'd never heard of this ptwm thing. I came across her on the Knee_deep_in_life horror that is Laura Belbin, cuddling up to something called ptwm, on her IG. So curiosity has brought me here. Now the neighbour of Laura Smelin (it's what we call her, you should check it out, it's gross, refuses to wash, has worms and a smelly minge and is proud of the fact), said some stuff about Laura Smelbin bitching to them about this ptwm. So, of course when we saw her cuddle up to this ptwm, we thought what a 2 faced cow.

Does this ptwm read here? If so, she needs to perhaps kick Smelbin to the curb, for gossiping about her!
They all slag each other off. Ptwm has slagged Laura off about her teeth (pot kettle black i know lol)
Think there's a screenshot on the wiki.
Ptwm sis in law doesn't like Laura either 🤣

Reactions: 16
They all slag each other off. Ptwm has slagged Laura off about her teeth (pot kettle black i know lol)
Think there's a screenshot on the wiki.
Ptwm sis in law doesn't like Laura either 🤣
Oh, wow, I never knew any of this! They are all vulgar then!

Reactions: 7
No way has Betsy sent that gift! They only bought the campervan last week so how in a week, the other side of the world has that arrived on her birthday...... absolute BS..... and this is why this threads exist because she's nothing but a fing liar!

Reactions: 25
Did anyone see if the Winner St idiot Jordan did a gushing Birthday post for his friend/employer? Not heard or seen him for ages and wasn’t he supposed to be joining up with the patchwork shitshow?
Oh yes he was going to manage the centre wasn't he? Despite the fact that men aren't allowed in there as its triggering for the women. Obviously Sloshy can go in too but he's not exactly a man is he 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
That's the post. Now this Smelbin thing, is about 6ft tall, and covered in adult colouring in book tattoos, has a gross black nose ring, and lip ring and hates her kids. She constantly copies Celeste Barber, but hates being compared to her, she is in general a bully and narcissistic person, who like all "influencers" only cares about themselves. Oh and she is desperate to have ADHD, or for one of her long suffering kids to have ADHD or Autism, so she can get more followers, endorsements and revenue. She is always going on about how she regularly wees and poos herself, how much she stinks and is proud of it and thinks its funny. She is an abomination and I do wonder why this ptwm, who seems to be clean and washed, has anything to do with this smelly idiot!
That Laura came all the way to Paignton, had treatments at Rachel’s sis in laws ( mannah) beauty clinic, met slosh her husbands mum ( gangster granny) put it over Instagram but didn’t meet up with her Instagram bestie Rachel. It was most bizarre.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I have to go back to the “co-exist” thing. To me co-exist doesn’t mean being close to each other. It isn’t a flattering thing. It’s getting on with existing despite the other person/thing existing. And therefore not letting it interfere with you or your life/growth. It’s the opposite of closeness no??
It reminds me of Joey on friends when he uses the thesaurus to try and sound more intelligent. 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just skidded back here! apologies if this has been noted ….. look on her stories about the HD story listen to the end she appears to say i love cocainne ? Is this a response to the pix of her a screen shot of her appearing to be a charlie bleep on the floor ?
i hope that HD story is a parody and
not just taking the piss out of some ones illness then because it sounds funny

• Wow
Was it not PTWM’s baby shower when Knee deep in life stood up and the look on someone’s face was pure disgust.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
5 grid posts between her and Josh, and 50 stories for her Birthday. It's borderline spamming 😬.

I'm calling it 'Rachmas' from now on.

879A01CE-2551-4AE8-833C-F75E72499C16.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Just skidded back here! apologies if this has been noted ….. look on her stories about the HD story listen to the end she appears to say i love cocainne ? Is this a response to the pix of her a screen shot of her appearing to be a charlie bleep on the floor ?
i hope that HD story is a parody and
not just taking the piss out of some ones illness then because it sounds funny
It sounded like cocaine but she's saying "this is why I look ok"
🤣🤣
Eta..its not a parody account, its a girl who has the illness

She's deleted this from her stories so I'll just put it here. I know it's already been posted and she doesn't read here at all....
IMG_9138.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I had so much to catch up on. So glad to see people aren't stopping with the questions on the spotted page. There will be a lot more when she posts that she's at Herpes Lodge.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.