PTWM #178 They say van life we hear scam life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone has asked Emily if she still speaks to Rach and she has just said they haven't spoken since last year. Don't think she'll ever say why
I think that may have been her way of disassociating herself from this. She normally doesn't address it at all. V has done it subtly with a like on that SS spotted post and of course E's Nan. I suppose that's what happens when you continually snipe about people 🤷🏻‍♀️.

Reactions: 20
We all know that eventually Rach will start slagging Emily off and tell all. She just won't be able to help herself. It's what she always does. When I first followed her she used to say that they wouldn't discuss the Seb and Isaac situation as it was private which I respected her for. That lasted long didn't it?? Her and Slosh have leaked little tidbits all year 'friends you can't trust' 'red flags' - I'll give her 6 weeks before she has invented a story where Rach is the victim and Emily is the big, bad bully. I'd get in there first if I was Emily...

Reactions: 36
Hopefully the latest drama won’t just disappear, she’ll be chomping at the bit trying not to bite. Woe is me/troll rant pending!

Reactions: 12
The funny this is that she definitely will get to know about all those comments because both Dani and Jo are tagged so they will get the notifications 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Didn’t the raffle finish yesterday at 10 am??
Oh yeah I’m sure it did, has anyone actually won yet on any of her raffles 🤔
---
Hopefully the latest drama won’t just disappear, she’ll be chomping at the bit trying not to bite. Woe is me/troll rant pending!
I don’t think the poster who posted the latest comment will let it go, she seems hell bent on getting the truth 😁

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.