PTWM #178 They say van life we hear scam life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread suggestion- Rach is in a panic, her thread has gone manic because her Huns are seeing the light & asking where their money is going 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 18
Thread suggestion - Snow white ❄ 👃 and the tattlers of Spotted Paignton

• Haha
Reactions: 45
re

i wondered if she was the woman who posted on the Glomama ? eventually all removed, later MouthallMighy on Patreon, her and Sloshy said They knew her
Sloshy adding Oh Yes, she’s the one whose husband has been naughty, wink wink, MouthallMighty added Oh yes 👏 she’s the one who thinks we don’t know her new married name …and named her pre /post marriage names
I believe that woman they were talking about on patreon is actually someone who knows the gruesome twosome in real life. Her name real is hanna i think and shes friends with Mia (the stepdaughter), if its the same one I'm thinking about. She also came on here ages ago under the name hannabanana or something.
I think they were just being pathetic by insinuating her husband was having an affair to get back at her. its quite pathetic really.
They have more people who know them that say negative things on public platforms or their own fb than they do trolls or strangers. Says a lot really doesn't it

Reactions: 18
New thread has to reference Spotted Paignton for a quick reference to the new name for Tattle v2🤪

Reactions: 11
New thread suggestion
Where did all the donated money go?
Campervan ho spent it on snow
Adding in a spotted reference for thread title

Where did the money go? Campervan and snow it’s all gone wrong on spotted Paignton for the sacked copper and co

Reactions: 15
I believe that woman they were talking about on patreon is actually someone who knows the gruesome twosome in real life. Her name real is hanna i think and shes friends with Mia (the stepdaughter), if its the same one I'm thinking about. She also came on here ages ago under the name hannabanana or something.
I think they were just being pathetic by insinuating her husband was having an affair to get back at her. its quite pathetic really.
They have more people who know them that say negative things on public platforms or their own fb than they do trolls or strangers. Says a lot really doesn't it
yes, that rings a bell,
J said husband ?went to prison for x yr….It’s the Patreon video where J does that stupid imitation “walking” …with his fingers, signify they were tracking her ..And she gushes Oh he’s sooo clever 🤢

• Wow
Reactions: 8
yes, that rings a bell,
J said husband ?went to prison for x yr….It’s the Patreon video where J does that stupid imitation “walking” …with his fingers, signify they were tracking her ..And she gushes Oh he’s sooo clever 🤢
Yeah I know which one you mean. I think they were just trying (badly) to intimidate her into shutting up 🤣. Always makes me laugh when slosh tries to act Billy big bollocks 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thread Title …

“ Tattelle PayPalscam” tells all about Patreon videos on Instagram

I think she's going to be completely silent all weekend and hoping this dies down and goes away, she usually does it when something happens but her excuse this weekend is being at herpes lodge and even the kids and whoever has to mind them can't contact her either.

Reactions: 12
I think she's going to be completely silent all weekend and hoping this dies down and goes away, she usually does it when something happens but her excuse this weekend is being at herpes lodge and even the kids and whoever has to mind them can't contact her either.
Definitely she wont post a picture because she know that things will get talking again! But silence will probably get people talking anyway so whatever she does she's lost!

Reactions: 7
The silence on not addressing this fb malarkey is proving as days go on that she is in fact a scammer.
This would be the ideal time to prove to the questioning Huns and chrolls that they are all wrong and here is a breakdown of the money coming in and what it pays for. As it is she may well chuck the whole patchwork thing in blaming chrolls and on line hate and become a slave to the ads slowly disappearing of social media.

Reactions: 27
Can’t see the Stacy post on spotted Paignton, can’t someone point me in the right direction? That page moves fast!! People have little to be at in Paignton!!

Reactions: 2
yes, that rings a bell,
I think she, along with a few others 👀, have liked tattelle’s comment on spotted! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone has asked Emily if she still speaks to Rach and she has just said they haven't spoken since last year. Don't think she'll ever say why

Reactions: 10
No way has Betsy sent that gift! They only bought the campervan last week so how in a week, the other side of the world has that arrived on her birthday...... absolute BS..... and this is why this threads exist because she's nothing but a fing liar!
Who the hell sends themselves presents on their birthday to look like the best mum, wife, friend ever...Racket needs help

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.