PTWM #178 They say van life we hear scam life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even the camel toe joined the birthday celebrations 🐪
Shame that Edie forgot to put on trousers or a skirt with her outfit.
View attachment 2180471
If T keeps standing in that strange, contorted position, surely she's going to have spinal problems soon?
And that camel toe on the birthday princess is quite obscene 😫.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
It never fails to horrify me, how they behave when they are out. I couldn’t sit next to that lot in a restaurant.

Reactions: 19
Bet she's shitting a brick at the thought of a weekend at Herpes without interent 🤣

The happiest of birthdays Rachel 🎂 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Why is non verbal level 3 autistic Wilby sat at the other end of the table to his parents and on the end? If he’s as unpredictable as she says, surely you’d sandwich him between two adults/his parents? Also, why upset him by singing if they know he doesn’t like it? And Sloshy asking her if she’s upset that they can’t sing. She’s 41. Not 4. Grow up.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Why is non verbal level 3 autistic Wilby sat at the other end of the table to his parents and on the end? If he’s as unpredictable as she says, surely you’d sandwich him between two adults/his parents? Also, why upset him by singing if they know he doesn’t like it? And Sloshy asking her if she’s upset that they can’t sing. She’s 41. Not 4. Grow up.
I was going to comment on this but I wasn’t sure if I’m just an over the top parent 😂 My son is a similar age and we ALWAYS make sure either me or my husband sit next to him and the other next to his sister. Helps entertain them and stops any issues before they happen. Plus… it’s just nice 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Maybe, just maybe…. Josh was sacked for a random police drug test… maybe just maybe… maybe it was blamed on the stresses of life. Who’s knows.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Eugh Betsy writing all that gushing over the top shite in her birthday card knowing full well her Mum will post it on social media and she’ll have people blowing smoke up her arse which will in turn give her the validation she craves. Dopamine-by-proxy.
Either Betsy is queen of managing the birthday girl and her moods or slosh has done a card "from Betsy" as its expected

Reactions: 7
Latest over the road 🤷‍♀️

What is happening on this post?
This is trolling at its worst!
Please stop, all you trolls from the hate site from collectively trying to destroy Rachaele Hambleton.
She is an angel, sent from above to spread love and kindness throughout this cruel world. She saves countless warriors every day. She doesn't stop, nor will she ever stop doing the good that she doing.
Please have some respect for Rachaele, on her birthday, for goodness sake! It's her day, no one elses.
You only have to look at the thousands of birthday tributes for her on her social media sites to see how much she is loved, respected and adored.
She's trying to have a quiet and private birthday celebration with her beloved mother, husband and children.
This beautiful soul is being bullied by strangers, who know so little about the real angel behind that beautiful and bashful smile. She wouldn't hurt a fly, yet you trolls are hurting her.
Why?
I'm crying for Rachaele.
Stay strong babes, the truth will prevail.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36

Please stop, all you trolls from the hate site from collectively trying to destroy Rachaele Hambleton.
She is an angel, sent from above to spread love and kindness throughout this cruel world. She saves countless warriors every day. She doesn't stop, nor will she ever stop doing the good that she doing.
Please have some respect for Rachaele, on her birthday, for goodness sake! It's her day, no one elses.
You only have to look at the thousands of birthday tributes for her on her social media sites to see how much she is loved, respected and adored.
She's trying to have a quiet and private birthday celebration with her beloved mother, husband and children.
This beautiful soul is being bullied by strangers, who know so little about the real angel behind that beautiful and bashful smile. She wouldn't hurt a fly, yet you trolls are hurting her.
Why?
I'm crying for Rachaele.
Oh m geeeee 🙈 not even sure where to start with that 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
These are actually not fake accounts at this point I don’t think? Oh ratshit, who thought the sodding campervan would end it all eh ;) love ya xxx

Edited and reuploaded cos u could see my pic soz 🫣

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Why?
I'm crying for Rachaele.
Felicity has added more on the other post1😂😂😂.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.