PTWM #178 They say van life we hear scam life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe, just maybe…. Josh was sacked for a random police drug test… maybe just maybe… maybe it was blamed on the stresses of life. Who’s knows.
If that was the case then you’d still see details of an unnamed police office that was dismissed because of drugs… no outstanding D&C cases with unnamed officers because of drug use as far as I’m aware

Reactions: 10
It is really odd that Rachaele's agent hadn't arranged some of meet up with Stacey S. The timing of her visit is a hilariously bad coincidence. Blows KIDIL out of the water in terms of blanking someone. I wonder if R's agent got on the blower begging as soon as they realised what was going on. Assuming they don't have the same representation.

Reactions: 11
I've looked again and she's definitely holding the book upside down pretending to read in her reel. Silly cow.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So they literally got the camper an last week and Betsy, despite living her best life in Bali or somewhere has managed to find someone to produce that picture of the exact campervan and all the decorations that they had in place this weekend, and have it produced ready for her birthday 😂😂😂 miracle!
And when Betsy’s home where exactly is she going to stay in the camper with Mum & Josh 😳 she won’t be invited like the rest of them

Reactions: 18
Happy birthday rachet … welcome to the other side of 40 and the start of hot flushes and mood swings etc etc.

also is sloshas marker cause if the violent 3 year old ?

Reactions: 11
So they literally got the camper an last week and Betsy, despite living her best life in Bali or somewhere has managed to find someone to produce that picture of the exact campervan and all the decorations that they had in place this weekend, and have it produced ready for her birthday 😂😂😂 miracle!
And when Betsy’s home where exactly is she going to stay in the camper with Mum & Josh 😳 she won’t be invited like the rest of them
Was just coming on to say this. Bekind didn’t send the card or the gift.

Reactions: 12
We know Rachel hasn't read tattle since 2019.
But if someone reads this thread, please foreward it onto Rachel.
Dearest, sweetest, kindest Rachel, hope you've had an amazing day, you little cutie, proudly displaying your camel toe for all your followers too.
Lush.

I think this birthday has been more memorable than last year's 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
was just to coming to say that have done some digging and takes about 2 weeks to receive a custom print from the company tagged….so the camper and wasn’t the quick spontaneous purchase she made out!

Reactions: 17
So lush bubs, this is why us Tattlers are all so jealous. 🤮

Poor guy forgot to draw on his eyebrows this morning, when he did his make up.

Dem teefs though😳😳😳
He makes my skin crawl 🤢 Everything about him is a major ick 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Just had a look on the SS post on spotted and I’ll admit when I first saw tattelle paypalscam I thought although the name was funny she was going to let us down and give the huns the troll narrative they crave. I was wrong. She has done us proud on that post. Have a look at the post about the boys mum. 👍 tattelle 👍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just had a look on the SS post on spotted and I’ll admit when I first saw tattelle paypalscam I thought although the name was funny she was going to let us down and give the huns the troll narrative they crave. I was wrong. She has done us proud on that most. Have a look at the post about the boys mum. 👍 tattelle 👍
Can you screenshot I can’t be arsed to trawl through those million messages 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just had a look on the SS post on spotted and I’ll admit when I first saw tattelle paypalscam I thought although the name was funny she was going to let us down and give the huns the troll narrative they crave. I was wrong. She has done us proud on that most. Have a look at the post about the boys mum. 👍 tattelle 👍
She is bloody fantastic 🤣 She’s literally spelt everything out, bet Raqs furious

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.