PTWM #178 They say van life we hear scam life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Earlier this week she was pearl clutching over the suggestion they have drugs around them. 2 days later she is in a pic with a line of Coke and bank notes to snort it on what seems to be a pub toilet floor? She's a cheeky cow you know.
I can’t see a line on floor all I am seeing is worn flooring. That said I wouldn’t be calling the person who posted and tagged that picture a friend 😳
It’s clear that there is perhaps something wrong with it for it to be deleted.

Reactions: 17
I can’t see a line on floor all I am seeing is worn flooring. That said I wouldn’t be calling the person who posted and tagged that picture a friend 😳
It's who does her spray tans isn't it? Lucy I think. She posted a video of them in a club on that weekend that her Josh fell out. Lucy and her swapped shoes if I recall. I just took it as that was the hen night she'd been on

Reactions: 9
Earlier this week she was pearl clutching over the suggestion they have drugs around them. 2 days later she is in a pic with a line of Coke and bank notes to snort it on what seems to be a pub toilet floor? She's a cheeky cow you know.
Felicity will be clutching her pearls when she see's what her heroine gets up to in her spare time 😂 😂
---
the arrows in black on this pic that was posted show it

1684493549087.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Felicity will be clutching her pearls when she see's what her heroine gets up to in her spare time 😂 😂
---

View attachment 2181733
It’s a toilet floor, you can see the base of the toilet and part of the skin. But she doesn’t like alcohol so wouldn’t be that drunk on the floor of a toilet floor picking up her stolen money

• Haha
Reactions: 15
---

View attachment 2181733
Never mind the cocaine... the state of her hair! Its drier than the sahara and looks like its breaking off at the back 🤦‍♀️
And wtf is she wearing... if thats for a hen do then she needs new mates if thats how they let her dress lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just noticed seb’s card. Funny how the “to mum” is in black pen and a different handwriting, to where he has written and signed his name, in blue
No teenage boy has handwriting that neat! Rach must have writers cramp after penning all those messages to herself.

• Haha
Just had a look on the SS post on spotted and I’ll admit when I first saw tattelle paypalscam I thought although the name was funny she was going to let us down and give the huns the troll narrative they crave. I was wrong. She has done us proud on that post. Have a look at the post about the boys mum. 👍 tattelle 👍
What's the second post?

Reactions: 2
I moved in with my stepdad when I was 5. I don't call him dad and I'm 40! I buy dad cards but will write his name in it. I refer to him as dad when talking to my brother as he his is dad (we have the same mum) I don't have anything to do with my biological dad so even though I class my stepdad as my dad I call him by his first name!

Reactions: 18
Isaac manages not to call her mum and he was stolen from his mum and given to Rachel from a younger age so would be more likely to call her mum? It's also probably due to the fact that he doesn't live there anymore.
View attachment 2181682
Best part is that he hasn't spelt her name the same way she does with all the extra letters 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
those wiki views are going up steadily since it got posted yesterday. when i refreshed it this morning from last night it jumped about 250 views.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m surprised Felicity or Tattelle haven’t commented on this yet 👀

IMG_3478.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Isaac manages not to call her mum and he was stolen from his mum and given to Rachel from a younger age so would be more likely to call her mum? It's also probably due to the fact that he doesn't live there anymore.
View attachment 2181682
Do you get the impression she's been stomping around saying everything she wants for her birthday? I bet she'd cry if she didn't get it all.

Reactions: 9
Can't see anything comment wise on the Stacey post.
I think a new thread should just simply direct visitors to the wiki to find out about all the money discrepancies!
---
Having a little look at Janie Doe, she says on one comment she is expecting a couple of grand of compo. Wonder if R is paying her off because of the data protection breach she mentions?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
re
---
Having a little look at Janie Doe, she says on one comment she is expecting a couple of grand of compo. Wonder if R is paying her off because of the data protection breach she mentions?
i wondered if she was the woman who posted on the Glomama ? eventually all removed, later MouthallMighy on Patreon, her and Sloshy said They knew her
Sloshy adding Oh Yes, she’s the one whose husband has been naughty, wink wink, MouthallMighty added Oh yes 👏 she’s the one who thinks we don’t know her new married name …and named her pre /post marriage names

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.