PTWM #178 They say van life we hear scam life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol, I don't doubt it! Does ptwm read tattle?
She reckons she hasn't read Tattle since 2019, and she's asked her huns to stop sending her screenshots because it makes her "poorly in the head". It must just be a massive coincidence that she seems to address whatever is discussed on Tattle in her lives within 24 hours of it being talked about 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Morning nasty Trolls. Loving this latest development lol! I wonder if they'll cancel this weekend away? Doubt it though. The lady who is very articulately asking horse face to explain where the money goes is continually going to be ignored until she gets fed up and goes away. The Patchwork crew will not answer any of her questions, they'll just ignore it knowing it will eventually blow over. She can't ask Ms turny-in-toes on a Patrecon live or in a direct message as she'll just be blocked (if she hasn't already been). From what I understand, the way the Spotted Paignton page is set up, the posts just disappear further down the page so as it's not appearing at the top with fresh comments, people will forget. The lady needs to escalate it further and officially to stand any chance of some sort of investigation being made into the scamming.

Reactions: 19
That's the post. Now this Smelbin thing, is about 6ft tall, and covered in adult colouring in book tattoos, has a gross black nose ring, and lip ring and hates her kids. She constantly copies Celeste Barber, but hates being compared to her, she is in general a bully and narcissistic person, who like all "influencers" only cares about themselves. Oh and she is desperate to have ADHD, or for one of her long suffering kids to have ADHD or Autism, so she can get more followers, endorsements and revenue. She is always going on about how she regularly wees and poos herself, how much she stinks and is proud of it and thinks its funny. She is an abomination and I do wonder why this ptwm, who seems to be clean and washed, has anything to do with this smelly idiot!
Its a fake friendship to get each others followers, they just use each other for content/engagement
---
She's deleted this from her stories so I'll just put it here. I know it's already been posted and she doesn't read here at all....
View attachment 2181566
Well that screams guilt and and the line of white powder is exactly what we thought!

Keeping it classy snorting off a public bathroom floor there Rach :sick: :sick:

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Its a fake friendship to get each others followers, they just use each other for content/engagement
---

Well that screams guilt and and the line of white powder is exactly what we thought!

Her "friend" did her dirty by even uploading that photo 🤣🤣
Why have enemies when you have mates like hers lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Just noticed seb’s card. Funny how the “to mum” is in black pen and a different handwriting, to where he has written and signed his name, in blue
why would he write to Mum when he’s never called her “mum” on the the thousands of videos we’ve seen of the two together. that top bit looks like different handwriting to the bottom bit.

Reactions: 14
why would he write to Mum when he’s never called her “mum” on the the thousands of videos we’ve seen of the two together. that top bit looks like different handwriting to the bottom bit.
she just cannot resist can she? she is either certifiable insane or the most stupidest

Reactions: 13
Just noticed seb’s card. Funny how the “to mum” is in black pen and a different handwriting, to where he has written and signed his name, in blue
Even if he did write it. There's absolutely no reason to upload it other than to be spiteful and rub it in his real mums face!
Shes disgusting

Reactions: 34
This happened with the mothers day card from Seb too, it was written by 2 different people.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I think the pen colour is just a case of the ink running out 🤷🏻‍♀️ However, writing “Mum” is definitely something forced on Seb I reckon. Probably Sloshy guilt tripping him into doing it in return for a new tracksuit 🙄

Reactions: 26
She would get more respect if she shared that he'd written a card addressing her as rachael. She isn't his mum.and her continuing to push this narrative whilst talking about parental alienation and discussing all the "warriors" she's helped who have similar problems to what Sebs real mum apparently has is absolutely laughable and hypocritical.

A mum wouldn't share all the tit she shares about him, such as smoking weed and drinking underage, essentially damaging his Internet footprint.

Reactions: 25
Rach's out of office this weekend / Thread suggestion "We're off again in our Scampervan, direct financial queries to Joanne"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Isaac manages not to call her mum and he was stolen from his mum and given to Rachel from a younger age so would be more likely to call her mum? It's also probably due to the fact that he doesn't live there anymore.
IMG_9142.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: 22
---

Earlier this week she was pearl clutching over the suggestion they have drugs around them. 2 days later she is in a pic with a line of Coke and bank notes to snort it on what seems to be a pub toilet floor? She's a cheeky cow you know.

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.