PTWM #177 Groundhog day 2077788 - Outing chrolls and endless scam so let's go buy a campervan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It grates on me the way she talks to Josh's mum in that little girl voice. You're a mum of 4 and 40 years old. Bloody grow up!
It makes me feel sick and I have high level embarrassment! It's not bleeping normal.

Reactions: 13
They probably won't take him this time. They'll come up with an excuse or show them driving away then take him back and leave him with Linda.
Let's face it. This is rachet.i don't put it past her that She will be in a luxurious hotel nearby. And just do videos of her in the van morning and night etc
---
Can someone please be my age and remember that cartoon,on as we got home from school with the family that moved into an rv. They had the "blonde good looking" child. And the one with braces? It's on the tip of my tongue.
In the 90s
---
Ahahahaha I found it!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Let's face it. This is rachet.i don't put it past her that She will be in a luxurious hotel nearby. And just do videos of her in the van morning and night etc
---
Can someone please be my age and remember that cartoon,on as we got home from school with the family that moved into an rv. They had the "blonde good looking" child. And the one with braces? It's on the tip of my tongue.
In the 90s
---
Ahahahaha I found it!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
Wild Thornberrys ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ loved that cartoon!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oh god the way she talks to Gangsta Granny is so bloody embarrassing ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ What is that voice all about? Your not 4 ratshit so stop talking like it ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 9
They are obviously so concerned with Granny that they are going away at the weekend and leaving her.

If R read here she would know some of the OTT posters on her fb posts are 'trolls' so it's curious that she hasn't deleted them

If R read here she would know some of the OTT posters on her fb posts are 'trolls' so it's curious that she hasn't deleted them
I think even she knows that it looks suspicious if she deletes perfectly "normal" comments. Anything openly disagreeing with her that her huns can jump on she will leave.

Reactions: 16
'Oh I looooove you mummmmyyyy' Errr shes not your mum you soppy twit. Just like Seb and Isaac arent your sons. Change the bleeping record!!

Reactions: 19
Seeing as we're not far from a new thread, I thought I'd add a poll on to the next one to choose what name we're giving the new campervan (the one they bought with fresh air). So please, get your suggestions in, I don't know how many options we can have on a poll but if there's too many I will just pick my favourites!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Scampervan
VW bleep-er
Raecreatioeanale Veahicalee
โ„ snowmobile โ„
Merlot motorhome
Trailer trashvan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.