PTWM #177 Groundhog day 2077788 - Outing chrolls and endless scam so let's go buy a campervan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg she's seriously wanting someone to do this for free?
View attachment 2163895
She definitely has family members who could have sorted her plumbing if she hadn't thrown them all under the bus years ago.

Re the stuff for the van. She could have got some really cool enamel stuff instead of a load of plastic. Also, 4 wine glasses : odd choice when only one of them drinks. They should have stuck with some old paper bank notes and a credit card, they'd have all they need πŸ‘ƒβ„πŸ’ΈπŸ’³πŸ€£

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How odd that this message got replied to with love hearts but the other person is a chroll bastard. Surely she didn't see this and get the wonderful idea to message herself...she wouldn't do that...would she? 🀣

Oh, and I can also confirm that neither Scotland or Northern Ireland want Slosh associated with us either 🀣🀣🀣
And funny...I actually reacted to this follower with a laughing face to indicate how ridiculous she soundedπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She definitely has family members who could have sorted her plumbing if she hadn't thrown them all under the bus years ago.

Re the stuff for the van. She could have got some really cool enamel stuff instead of a load of plastic. Also, 4 wine glasses : odd choice when only one of them drinks. They should have stuck with some old paper bank notes and a credit card, they'd have all they need πŸ‘ƒβ„πŸ’ΈπŸ’³πŸ€£
And very strange that when Linda sat in the camping chair she said she could just imagine them both *miming drinking*

Reactions: 12
I've lurked on this thread for ages but could someone explain the references to slosh not being able to have a tit at home please?!!
When he tries to take a tit at home, R has to watch him apparently and she doesn't like it if he shuts the door so he deploys to his nearest sainsburys to drop one out there.
R also chases him around the house when she's took a dump and shoves the crappy toilet paper in his face.
All this has come from Rs mouth herself believe it or not

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm sorry if I upset people yesterday. I
I don't know why but the Β£160 chairs just set me off for a minute. It was too much waste. I'll be more mindful in future πŸ‘
It was obviously a wind-up and not to be taken seriously. No-one would who was part of that scene would actually suggest that there was a north/south musical divide in terms of the demographic of fans and their political allegiances. It was amusing.

Reactions: 14
This is for the huns reading here that are anti tattle or still sitting on the fence. Humour me and quickly before Rach deletes.
Go have a look at her latest fb post, you will see there are 6 comments, however only 4 are visible.
She has hidden 2 comments, as yet she has not blocked, that’s because she doesn’t want to be seen to block honest questions.
Now make your mind up, what does she have to hide!
Can anyone see the other comments that are hidden? I’m blocked so can’t even see the post.

Reactions: 4
Can anyone see the other comments that are hidden? I’m blocked so can’t even see the post.
Yes, some are quite funny. Especially Felicity, she's loving Rachel so hard, I was tearful reading her post πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Can you screenshot them for the blocked please? I’d like a laugh πŸ˜‚
I'm blocked too, I've been using my husband's Facebook, he doesn't use it.
I'll get a screenshot from his phone as soon as I can, then I'll post it here.

Reactions: 6
Just looking down her Facebook posts and looking at all the shares on the videos.... it makes me so uncomfortable that 221 strangers on the internet have shared a video of Wilby and 141k people have viewed him...because its not just followers who see him... God knows who is watching those videos and saving them and then passing them on! Its bleeping scary!
How can she honestly say that her children are safe and she knows exactly who looks at these? She doesn't have a clue who is looking at her children!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 34
I just sent this to myself from my husbands phone.
Go on Felicity!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Edited to add full message.
Bravo Felicity, bravo!
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Oh it had to be a piss take didn't it? If it really was well done that woman.
We should do more of these.she wknt no what to do because to all others it looks like praise.but we no ha.we no.
---
Other comment is gone now though
---

Bravo Felicity, bravo!
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Wo wait. She is friends with Charlotte May.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm going to need your help. I'm going away this weekend and won't have any WiFi or phone signal 😬 (I'm a true campervan owner and have been for years)
Im going to need full commentary, screenshots and video clips wherever possible of this shitshow Scambleton camping weekend please!!
I'll have a good catch up.on Monday!!
You mean you won't be wandering around looking for signal?? 🀣

I can just imagine what Rachel will be like if there's no signal. It would be hilarious to watch.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Rachel Hambleton, PTWM, part time human, 3 x Sunday Times bestselling author, has now got 25 honest reviews of The Patchwork Family on Amazon. Honest, as in 1 star reviews. 1 star because there isn't an option for zero stars, or even minus stars, unfortunately.
If any of you Chrolls who read the book that I posted about 95% of on here, have an Amazon account, you are entitled to review the book and leave a comment. Please do so, if you can, because I know how important honest reviews are to authors, especially authors who forgot to use a Thesaurus πŸ˜†.

Reactions: 11

Bravo Felicity, bravo!
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
It’s the Queen Camilla for me πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Old bubba lips won’t know what to do with that comment will she!

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.