PTWM #177 Groundhog day 2077788 - Outing chrolls and endless scam so let's go buy a campervan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we all suitably stocked up with wine and popcorn?
well let’s get comfy and sit back and enjoy camper van comedy season 1 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So they’ve taken W. R is travelling, S can look after himself, E is at her dads. Where are I & T?

Reactions: 8
Aww look at Wilby and Edie singing together, alternating lines and Wilby completely understanding what line to sing next! That’s so amazing to see for a level 3 autistic, non verbal, violent child!

Reactions: 43
I think I know where they're going, at least which direction it is anyway. First rule of camping, don't put a thing about your location online🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 14
So they’ve taken W. R is travelling, S can look after himself, E is at her dads. Where are I & T?
On the piss, they will be back later with a kfc, will throw the chicken bones out into the garden, light a fire and get through 10 vapes each.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
To think that all of this could have have been avoided with the purchase of a pair of Reebok Classic in the distant past, is a Sliding Doors moment that Peter Howitt dreamed of.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.