PTWM #177 Groundhog day 2077788 - Outing chrolls and endless scam so let's go buy a campervan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion:
Living “on air” Rach is an absolute whopper driving round in a camper van with Josh the bent (sacked) copper

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ffs 'first fight of the night' how about put your bloody phone down and have a chat with the kid about sharing and asking permission not just filming

Ughhhh

Reactions: 10
The crappy pity scam can :)

just wondering, is the fresh air in Devon different than in lincs? As in, I wish fresh air would buy me a £55k minivan actually, scrap that. I prefer the non scam life where I know my holiday to Dorset was paid for by honest means. (And Rach, as my hubs is a military history geek, we plan on visiting your area, I’d pop into your hoe house shop but…… I escaped dv, as in not a mutually violent relationship, and I don’t scam people whilst raising awareness so

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Thread suggestion:
Wonky teeth, dodgy tan - she don’t care, she’s got a campervan

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is she gegging in on Ben Francis MBE? What the duck has that got to do with her? How is it relevant to the 'amazing things we do for our women' Someone please enlighten me

Reactions: 9
I've been thinking about the Hambleton camping trip. How are they all going to fit in that little Gnome Mobile?
Obviously Rachel is so teeny tiny, she could squeeze in anywhere. But Joyce is tall ish, E isn't teeny tiny & Wobbler is a big lad. So its going to be a squeeze, especially for Rach and Joyce who like their own space in the roof. And where is Joyce going to fit his box of tricks 🤔.
So, I think they've probably got a tent for extra space, and will leave E and Wobbler in the campervan, locked in safely with a mobile phone for communicating. Then they can have their own space and love each other hard.
Or maybe it's the other way around and the children are in the tent🤔.
Either way, it's good that Edie is earning her keep, taking her responsibilities seriously, and looking after her brother, while her mother and evil stepfather relax 🙄.

Reactions: 9
I've been thinking about the Hambleton camping trip. How are they all going to fit in that little Gnome Mobile?
Obviously Rachel is so teeny tiny, she could squeeze in anywhere. But Joyce is tall ish, E isn't teeny tiny & Wobbler is a big lad. So its going to be a squeeze, especially for Rach and Joyce who like their own space in the roof. And where is Joyce going to fit his box of tricks 🤔.
So, I think they've probably got a tent for extra space, and will leave E and Wobbler in the campervan, locked in safely with a mobile phone for communicating. Then they can have their own space and love each other hard.
Either way, it's good that Edie is earning her keep, taking her responsibilities seriously, and looking after her brother, while her mother and evil stepfather relax 🙄.
To be fair, if it has a pop top, they'll still be sleeping in the roof with the kids below. True home from. I hope they remember to scatter a few firelighters, leave a cassette toilet open (better than a home loo as full of pretty chemicals), and a few cans of emulsion for Wilby. Have they left enough space with all the crap they've bought?

I bet they don't have a cassette loo, so they will be traipsing across the site for the loo and showers in the pouring rain. Here for that 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
To be fair, if it has a pop top, they'll still be sleeping in the roof with the kids below. True home from. I hope they remember to scatter a few firelighters, leave a cassette toilet open (better than a home loo as full of pretty chemicals), and a few cans of emulsion for Wilby. Have they left enough space with all the crap they've bought?

I bet they don't have a cassette loo, so they will be traipsing across the site for the loo and showers in the pouring rain. Here for that 🤣
You have to feel sorry for the people on the next pitch to them 😫.
That could ruin someone's holiday.

Reactions: 10
Just thinking, is the van tax deductible? She could have put it through the business as a “work” van
Of course she will have, she's using it to create "content".

I wonder who is looking after the teens and the dogs, Seb would be ok, but what about the younger 2? Is Gangsta Gran with missing ear having to look after I? Is Lula with Rancho's toxic mother? Are the dogs home alone? I don't see how they can arrange care for all of these every time they want a weekend away, so are they all at home without an adult present?

Reactions: 20
I’m sure she said somewhere they’d only use it the weeks that E was at her dads. I still can’t believe she’d go away all weekend and leave I & T. They are still children.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I’m sure she said somewhere they’d only use it the weeks that E was at her dads. I still can’t believe she’d go away all weekend and leave I & T. They are still children.
I can believe it, neither of them give a toss about those kids. Even when they're home, they have absolutely no idea where Lula and Isaac are, or what they're up to, and write off the bad behaviour, vaping, drinking etc as "just teenagers". Yeah, teenagers with no rules or boundaries 🤷

• Sad
Reactions: 26
I wouldn’t worry about them, it’s her mates.
the mum mate she made at W’s school with 2 sons.
Lenny is W’s mate.
Bet they aren't friends by the time they come home. No way will Rach may be able to hide the real her from them for 48 hours stuck in a contained space with 2 kids that she doesn't like much. She thinks ham, egg and chips for tea is slumming it, wait till she has to walk across the campsite at 3 in the morning when her or edie need a wee 🤣 I wonder if she'll make josh go with her in case a troll pops up 🤣

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.