PTWM #177 Groundhog day 2077788 - Outing chrolls and endless scam so let's go buy a campervan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When he tries to take a tit at home, R has to watch him apparently and she doesn't like it if he shuts the door so he deploys to his nearest sainsburys to drop one out there.
R also chases him around the house when she's took a dump and shoves the crappy toilet paper in his face.
All this has come from Rs mouth herself believe it or not
Thankyou, I really have no words except what a duck up it all is

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jesus Christ Rach, let Josh have a tit in peace now he is resorting to shitting in the street🙄😂

This 1st camper van trip is going to be hilarious, they will probably have a few arguments even before they have left 😂

All aboard the cuntasaurus bus 🚐

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Mainc work week so just been lurking on this literal tit show but just wanted to swing by and wish RV Maria and Van Morrison luck for their first trip away in The Runaway. Hope it all works out for you and you have a lush time while your neighbours are left to wade through your literal tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
There's a recent horror movie around a couple in a camper van and I can’t remember the name - trying to find it.
Also I think their van has a rock and roll bed so where will W sleep?
Also she will love making it up and putting it back every morning won't she? Think I'm right but I can't recall the layout.

Reactions: 9
I'm honestly pissed off she's got a camper only because we want one however we're looking to convert a transit or van so a DIY job, we actually have the skills!
They've never camped, AFAIK, happy to be corrected. It just isn't at all similar to normal home comforts despite all efforts to make it so. They're in for a shock.
Driving from A to B I'm expecting a fml post when they open the van and it looks like a family of raccoons have run through it...no spoilers, I need to see it.

@ClArt20138 leave Avé Maria & Van the man away from these 2 please.....🤣

Reactions: 13
I give it 2 weeks of taking Wilby, then it will be just them, doggy in the woods.

when the van is rocking don’t come knocking 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
I give it 2 weeks of taking Wilby, then it will be just them, doggy in the woods.

when the van is rocking don’t come knocking 😂
They probably won't take him this time. They'll come up with an excuse or show them driving away then take him back and leave him with Linda.

Reactions: 11
There's a recent horror movie around a couple in a camper van and I can’t remember the name - trying to find it.
Also I think their van has a rock and roll bed so where will W sleep?
Also she will love making it up and putting it back every morning won't she? Think I'm right but I can't recall the layout.
Yep, you’re right. I’ve said before we own a camper. When it was my hubby and I, it’s fine. But add in two kids, and a large tent is much easier. It’s not just putting the bed back it’s also packing the van up if we want to drive anywhere, which with kids you need to do day trips etc. It is a bit of a faff. Here ratchet, a bit of advice for you - get a drive away awning as that limits some of the repeated packing and unpacking!

Reactions: 11
Yep, you’re right. I’ve said before we own a camper. When it was my hubby and I, it’s fine. But add in two kids, and a large tent is much easier. It’s not just putting the bed back it’s also packing the van up if we want to drive anywhere, which with kids you need to do day trips etc. It is a bit of a faff. Here ratchet, a bit of advice for you - get a drive away awning as that limits some of the repeated packing and unpacking!
Oh don't give her any tips, I am looking forward to her bleeping everything up!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I'm honestly pissed off she's got a camper only because we want one however we're looking to convert a transit or van so a DIY job, we actually have the skills!
They've never camped, AFAIK, happy to be corrected. It just isn't at all similar to normal home comforts despite all efforts to make it so. They're in for a shock.
Driving from A to B I'm expecting a fml post when they open the van and it looks like a family of raccoons have run through it...no spoilers, I need to see it.

@ClArt20138 leave Avé Maria & Van the man away from these 2 please.....🤣

Dis one last year a micro camper its fab

Reactions: 3
It grates on me the way she talks to Josh's mum in that little girl voice. You're a mum of 4 and 40 years old. Bloody grow up!

Reactions: 20
It grates on me the way she talks to Josh's mum in that little girl voice. You're a mum of 4 and 40 years old. Bloody grow up!
I thought gangster gran was staying with them, If she did it didn’t last long😂
Can’t say I blame her, What a tit show🤡

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.