PTWM #177 Groundhog day 2077788 - Outing chrolls and endless scam so let's go buy a campervan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn’t worry about them, it’s her mates.
the mum mate she made at W’s school with 2 sons.
Lenny is W’s mate.
Ahhhh, it all makes sense now! The mystery of 'Why in the almighty duck did they get a campervan having never expressed even the slightest bit of interest in camping' has been solved.

£55,000 worth of fresh air just to impress/keep up with/copy your new mates. The second-hand embarrassment is real.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
I’ve done these really quickly coz gotta get my daughters to gymnastics so not had time to check the quality, hopefully you can make them out ok…
The last one even though it says 11.08 on it, it was posted at 1am so I’m guessing after it was recorded the kids went to bed and the snow put that fire out! ❄

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Who the duck spends all that dosh on something they don’t know if they’ll like and also have no idea on what they’re doing!

I hope it bleeping lashes down.

Reactions: 20
I lurk on this thread but seeing the toilet video made me laugh, just wait till the kids have had a cheeky tit in there and you have to empty it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
As soon as Josh said about the dogs gaslighting him, why didn't that couple immediately start packing their tit up and getting out of there.
I think it's safe to say now that Slosh has never been camping before in his life, and someone in the army did everything for him so he wouldn't have to get his dainty lady hands dirty.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Why is she gegging in on Ben Francis MBE? What the duck has that got to do with her? How is it relevant to the 'amazing things we do for our women' Someone please enlighten me
What's a sponsorship from gymshark?

Reactions: 4
Seriously if she utters one word again about Wilby being non verbal I may have to have a go.
watching him recite the gruffalo and singing and talking is really lovely his development is a little behind but he is catching up quickly. Parents who have failed him is his only issue.

Reactions: 25
So Wilby can kick off if anyone touches his dinosaurs but he can also kick off if Lenny doesn't share his car straight away?

Reactions: 19
So Wilby can kick off if anyone touches his dinosaurs but he can also kick off if Lenny doesn't share his car straight away?
screams of no boundaries that video. just wait till he goes to school where there non-negotiables!

Reactions: 23
No wonder she chucked her toys out of the pram about Wilby not getting the same school as his little friend, she's had to pay £55k's worth of fresh air to be able to keep them in her pocket as the next babysitters for Wobble.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Petty but kinderling?????? Kindling! For goodness sake the man even has a log burner and presumably uses kindling to light it? Or does he just use the money from ill gotten gains and use that instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
If Josh doesn't know how to light a fire or use a porta potti, has he come across the gas bottle in the van yet and the heating in the van? I hope for the children's sake that there's a carbon monoxide alarm installed. It doesn't bear thinking about.

Reactions: 14
I have no issue with a child being in nappies until they need to be (although that is questionable here) but for Christ sake please put some bottoms on the child!!!

Why is Wilby just wandering around with a saggy pull up on and no shorts or trousers over it?!

• Sad
Reactions: 23
I have no issue with a child being in nappies until they need to be (although that is questionable here) but for Christ sake please put some bottoms on the child!!!

Why is Wilby just wandering around with a saggy pull up on and no shorts or trousers over it?!
Camping is the perfect time to potty train him properly aswell.

Reactions: 16

I was thinking this! Maybe at home, but not if you're showing it to your 200k followers and various weirdos who are probably watching without following. Can't even use the excuse of potty training, because then he'd surely be nappy free or have pants on?

And Edie saying she settled him back to sleep, not her job. :(

• Sad
Reactions: 21
If Josh doesn't know how to light a fire or use a porta potti, has he come across the gas bottle in the van yet and the heating in the van? I hope for the children's sake that there's a carbon monoxide alarm installed. It doesn't bear thinking about.
Jubai porta potty 😄😄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.