PTWM #176 Wilby won’t get an EHCP but I will cry and make it all about me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow. Smile Rachael. Was she unhappy that her camels toe was covered up?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Part time working mummy accounts published today in case anyone is interested

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Good Lord above! Where the duck does she find these clothes??

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A party that was such a "surprise" she got her hair, make up and a spray tan done, and bought herself a dress that barely covered her baps and flaps.

Guysssssss it's almost a year since the great party where she wrapped her BV-ridden labia around her brother in law's neck, and since the infamous "oh, are we" 😂😂😂
I think someone should share the 'Oh arrrree weeeee?' again 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seven employees just for parttimeworkingmummy limited. That's not including patchwork.

• Wow
Why does she keep playing with her hair in those reels. It's really annoying.

Reactions: 8
I have no idea what this all means, but the low amounts means she is channelling her finances either through the patchwork thing or another company.
That looks incredibly low for that year! I dont understand it either so I'm hoping someone with knowledge can break it down for us 🤣

Reactions: 7
Me thinks someone is fibbing…..
All she's put through on there is the REBL business.

No Ads, no book, no patreon, just REBL otherwise it wouldn't make sense as she can't have current assets from Patreon or Books or Ads.

She's saying that she had on site £63k's worth of stock on the 31st of August 2022, (odd as it didn't go live till December) and she owes £47k on it to a supplier etc and that her liabilities (paye etc are still £15k +.) She also says she had £8k in assets (I assume that's phones and laptops, maybe some shipping materials.) Though essentially PTWM had £15k in the bank as profit on the 31st of August 2022. She also says PTWM are paying 7 members of staff. For what?

She incorporated PTWM on the 6th of August 2021. She's had Patreon running that long, ADs and two books. Where's her income being taxed then?

E207E865-E938-4785-ADA0-95183E9B3509.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 21

No Ads, no book, no patreon, just REBL otherwise it wouldn't make sense as she can't have current assets from Patreon or Books or Ads.

She's saying that she had on site £63k's worth of stock on the 31st of August 2022, (odd as it didn't go live till December) and she owes £47k on it to a supplier etc and that her liabilities (paye etc are still £15k +.) She also says she had £8k in assets (I assume that's phones and laptops, maybe some shipping materials.) Though essentially PTWM had £15k in the bank as profit on the 31st of August 2022. She also says PTWM are paying 7 members of staff. For what?

She incorporated PTWM on the 6th of August 2021. She's had Patreon running that long, ADs and two books. Where's her income being taxed then?

View attachment 2127313
She also declared 4 members of staff working for patchwork 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5

View attachment 2127313
How/where is she paying tax on Patreon then? Is that something they take care of (Patreon I mean).

Looks fairly easy to report someone if you suspect they aren't paying tax tho 🤔

Attachments

Reactions: 5
Would the books fall under self assessment as its her not PTWM? Ad income would be PTWM though and surely that’s taxable. Does seem a lot less than you would expect.

How/where is she paying tax on Patreon then? Is that something they take care of (Patreon I mean).

Is that through patchwork? Like she says that’s how she finds the women’s centres etc

Reactions: 3

I would say she's just self declaring the her own income as self employed. Unless she's audited, she can throw any amount through there as it's not public. Not that I'm saying she'd tax evade 🙄. Just an interesting turn of events. She does not want people to know what she earns in a year anyway. 11 members of staff for REBL and Patchwork is beyond though 😑.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.