PTWM #176 Wilby won’t get an EHCP but I will cry and make it all about me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those of you who follow Spotted Paignton, have a look for the 🔪 post. This is 30 seconds from where our favourite bacon sandwich with the crusts off maker lives.
I saw that video last night before it got removed. absolutely shocking.

Bet R is gutted this morning, if only sloshy hadn't shown off his knife tattoo and told all of insta that there was nothing wrong with knives, she could have got a whole days worth of content out of this.

Reactions: 25
Jesus actual bloody Christ. I hate food shopping and putting it away. So watching someone else do it is just pointless. So what you have bought crisps rachet !

Reactions: 20
Anyone see the latest post on spotted Paignton. Wonder who that is aimed at 🤣

Reactions: 4
Jesus actual bloody Christ. I hate food shopping and putting it away. So watching someone else do it is just pointless. So what you have bought crisps rachet !
I clicked through 10 bleeping stories of her unpacking her food shop. If she's trying to stop us through boredom, it's working........

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Claiming to ‘Live on fresh air’ but half of that stuff, her followers wouldn’t be able to afford!
Probably goes through a box of Krave per day? At £4 a pop? There’s no cost of living crisis in that household! The nerve she had the other day to say that she’d get a loan to pay for an op for her Mother in Law. Not shutting down her Patreon huns when they suggested a GoFundMe! Despicable, cretinous woman!

Reactions: 24
Claiming to ‘Live on fresh air’ but half of that stuff, her followers wouldn’t be able to afford!
Probably goes through a box of Krave per day? At £4 a pop? There’s no cost of living crisis in that household! The nerve she had the other day to say that she’d get a loan to pay for an op for her Mother in Law. Not shutting down her Patreon huns when they suggested a GoFundMe! Despicable, cretinous woman!
Any huns that believe she is living on fresh air are definitely not the brightest bulbs in the box. She's back up to 3443 followers on Patreon. That's £17,215. Take off their 8% fee, that's still £15,837 per month she makes. She then has her PTWM wage, the funds raised for the centre from donations and raffles and her income from the #ads she does.

I'd say she is easily bringing home £20-25K PER MONTH.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
QUOTE="Wotsit, post: 14899834, member: 12361"]
Any huns that believe she is living on fresh air are definitely not the brightest bulbs in the box. She's back up to 3443 followers on Patreon. That's £17,215. Take off their 8% fee, that's still £15,837 per month she makes. She then has her PTWM wage, the funds raised for the centre from donations and raffles and her income from the #ads she does.

Patreon
Benefits that are not allowed include: Images of child abuse and sexual depiction of minors. Images of human or animal abuse. Access to betting or gambling products or services. ( ? disclosing L problem in Lpool is surely very close the the “sexual depiction of minor)

does the £3.00 fee include VAT or do Subscribers pay £3.00 + Vat pm

Reactions: 2

Rach, hinch etc should take note!
Nepo Babies, they've all started speaking out now they have gotten older. No one wants to be famous because of their family anymore because the originals have all hated every minute. Willow Smith is very vocal about it.

(I've noticed that Rachael has dropped her obsession with the Beckhams of late and picked up The Kardashians. 10 years too late of course like she is with everything 🥴. I'm sure I heard her refer to Kim as Kimmy K the other day and my soul cringed.)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I clicked through 10 bleeping stories of her unpacking her food shop. If she's trying to stop us through boredom, it's working........

And I can't get the logic of taking it out of the bags abs covering every single surface and then putting it away? Surely it just goes straight from the bag to the fridge? I say fridge as I hate unpacking shopping and the cupboard stuff often stays in the bags till we need them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
QUOTE="Wotsit, post: 14899834, member: 12361"]

Patreon
Benefits that are not allowed include: Images of child abuse and sexual depiction of minors. Images of human or animal abuse. Access to betting or gambling products or services. ( ? disclosing L problem in Lpool is surely very close the the “sexual depiction of minor)

does the £3.00 fee include VAT or do Subscribers pay £3.00 + Vat pm
This is where she gets away with things because she actually uploads the content to Instagram not oatreon platform!
People sign up to patreon and pay through that but then they just get access to her private Instagram, the two aren't linked.

Reactions: 8
This is where she gets away with things because she actually uploads the content to Instagram not oatreon platform!
People sign up to patreon and pay through that but then they just get access to her private Instagram, the two aren't linked.
And most of her content goes on instagram stories so disappears after 24 hours. Therefore there’s no accountability of what she says or does

Reactions: 9
Those who are on the Patreon (thank you for your service!), does she do the things she promised? Podcasts, extra writing and journalling etc, or does she simply use it as a payment platform and all the "extras" are just her Patreon Instagram?

Reactions: 12
but if members actually “sign up and pay thru Patreon, surely Patreon have to deal with the VAT reporting side of it, as I understand it, Patreon have no interest if a “ ”creator” ( for want of a better word) does or does not gives the the paying following member.
They take their fee, remit VAT to HMRC …and. balance to “creator”

from Patreon

Once the UK leaves the EU they will no longer be part of the MOSS regime, and so require us to register and remit UK VAT directly to HMRC (UK Tax authority). From 1st January 2021, all VAT collected on UK patron pledges will be paid directly to the UK along with a UK VAT specific return.

Reactions: 3
And I can't get the logic of taking it out of the bags abs covering every single surface and then putting it away? Surely it just goes straight from the bag to the fridge? I say fridge as I hate unpacking shopping and the cupboard stuff often stays in the bags till we need them 🤣
I gave up on the story about poor badly done to Seb who demands his fruit be pre packed, yet fills his body full of back street Cannabis on the daily.

duck that right off. Ridiculous is to mild a word.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.