PTWM #176 Wilby won’t get an EHCP but I will cry and make it all about me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you!
I've tried to change my Tattle name to Shitting myself Susan, but I can't get a response from admin. So I managed to squeeze Shat myself Susan in.
It's what Rach called me on Patreon last year, when she caught me "Chrolling" her, which I wasn't actually doing..
She said I was now
Shitting myself Susan after being caught.
I'd never tit myself over you Rachel Hambleton!!
Don't ever think that! 😂😂😂
And it’s utterly utterly amazing how she had not actually come after you terrible chroll!! Cause you actually stood up to her! Lesson for everyone.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Also stop saying how unhealthy it is.its such a blanket statement whenever you add cheese or cream. Ffks she had me agreeing with josheee! It's not unhealthy. It's just a meal. You've young kids in your house stop spouting that impressionable rubbish on them. These little off the cuff lines kids hear and take with them.
It's by no means the biggest duck up rachet has with them but its such a bug bare of mine, as parents the health,size,fat,and food stuff that parents need to release their kids hear everything.

Reactions: 15
The latest cooking stories 🙈 Is she even capable of cooking an entire meal without joyce taking over?

Slosh says to E 'Edie you've got a problem with coke', E's response 'Coming from him'

Yup, That kid knows exactly what the clampets do of a weekend ❄
Great screenshot. A child who uses very expensive anti aging products and yet drinks coke and probably eats the same junk that Wilby solely lives on.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.