PTWM #176 Wilby won’t get an EHCP but I will cry and make it all about me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh good god, that clothing reel is so cringe, I was watching it between my fingers 🤦‍♀️ She is such a moron. Plus creeping Jesus in the kitchen watching Rabies attempting to show us that she does feed her kids 🙄 Sloshy reminds me of a fly that won’t duck off and just keeps buzzing around you 😒
Lol. The fly that won’t duck off !! Classic 😂😂😂😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tattle ads serving us well again 😂
7C520171-E847-4AB1-AA3D-CD0FA2F4DC44.png

maybe we should all be a bit of competition for Ratchet and become “mumfluencers”! Don’t worry if you don’t actually have or want kids, just do a Ratchet and steal a couple then ignore them!

• Haha
She looks like an overgrown toddler in those stupid dungarees, not a good look.

Don't even start me on the cottage pie. Dry as the nation's women when they think of silky joyce 🤮 She made that so much more complicated than it needs to be, what an absolute fanny!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She looks like an overgrown toddler in those stupid dungarees, not a good look.

Don't even start me on the cottage pie. Dry as the nation's women when they think of silky joyce 🤮 She made that so much more complicated than it needs to be, what an absolute fanny!
Challenge accepted. Drier than her cottage pie🤢 that was painful to watch especially when she added gravy powder and there was no heat on the stove.
IMG_8805.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
I think she's posted the awful clothing reel and the horrendous cooking video to steer the conversation away from her accounts being spoken about, she must have known they'd be published and thought of ways to distract

Reactions: 25
does everyone else make their cottage pie like that? why does she not just make the gravy for the mince with the mince still in the pan? what alot of unnecessary faff and mess, I've never seen anything so absurd.
does she do the same when she makes the sauce for spag bol? even josh was asking her what she was doing. she clearly doesnt cook very often.

Reactions: 24
I have so many questions about that dry as rank cottage pie? What is it with the weird daddy carrot stuff 🤢. Where was the seasoning, bit of salt, pepper, herbs etc. 1 stock cube for all that meat, it just looked so anaemic! And the gravy, says she cooks it all in one pan to save washing up then tips it out to make gravy doesn't event bloody use! And then she can't even be arsed to finish it so dickead has to. Oh my word, I didn't think her making cottage pie would be what sent me over the edge! My 9 year can and has made better. Jesus, Mary and the wee donkey I need to go to bed 🤬🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I hope she doesn’t get her claws into the woman who’s set up the Torbay furniture project! I follow her family account on insta and she’s a really lovely lady!

Reactions: 4
Is there only me that thought she looked pregnant in that clothing reel ? Coupled with the Ashanti baby song. I think she was trying to tell us something

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.