PTWM #176 Wilby won’t get an EHCP but I will cry and make it all about me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi , completely new to this person, saw her name on old KDIL posts, how old is she ? Google days 40 but that's gotta be a lie ? She looks older than me and I'm 48 and had a hard life lmao

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Hi , completely new to this person, saw her name on old KDIL posts, how old is she ? Google days 40 but that's gotta be a lie ? She looks older than me and I'm 48 and had a hard life lmao
Welcome 🤗 she is definitely 40, she of course had a party so everyone could shower her in love and attention

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Yup she's 40. She's had a very hard life, her mum abandoned her when she was 4.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
A ‘surprise’ party 🤥
A party that was such a "surprise" she got her hair, make up and a spray tan done, and bought herself a dress that barely covered her baps and flaps.

Guysssssss it's almost a year since the great party where she wrapped her BV-ridden labia around her brother in law's neck, and since the infamous "oh, are we" 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 48
Welcome 😊 You need to read the pink ‘wiki’ button at the top of the page…mind boggling, then you’ll get the gist of this delightful character 👍🏼😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
A party that was such a "surprise" she got her hair, make up and a spray tan done, and bought herself a dress that barely covered her baps and flaps.

Guysssssss it's almost a year since the great party where she wrapped her BV-ridden labia around her brother in law's neck, and since the infamous "oh, are we" 😂😂😂
OH ARE WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE going to have a party to celebrate

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Also she's been on the run from ISIS since 2019 and keeps having to go to a toxic wasteland to dump her mates...
But she’s never had her lips done, it’s the ulcers from the troll stress. And she most definitely does not like fizzy cats piss. Drinks about once a year.

• Haha
I gave up on the story about poor badly done to Seb who demands his fruit be pre packed, yet fills his body full of back street Cannabis on the daily.

duck that right off. Ridiculous is to mild a word.
Bit like work colleagues of mine that are Vegan and preach about it and then go out the weekend and inhale the “white stuff” but I’m the bad one for eating meat 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ummm. What the duck is she wearing. She looks like one of those dress your own doll things with the cardboard tabs! Surely no one has told her she looks good in any of those hideous outfits. Each to their own but 🤣

Also if you're doing it in front of your show off hazard of a mirror, check what you look like from the back. The posture is horrific!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Those glasses make her a dead ringer of Katie Hopkins and I’m so sorry if this offends anyone here but I just can’t deal with grown women in dungarees 😬 fashion influencer she is not

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Those reels 🤣🤣
She does realise the mirror gets her as she's walking off and she looks a twit thinking the camera can't see her 🤦‍♀️
Those dresses also look shut on her, don't suit her at all and thats a really crap advert for the company because she makes those dresses look horrendous!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.