PTWM #176 Wilby won’t get an EHCP but I will cry and make it all about me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She will be declaring some things through ptwm Ltd but more than likely will be 'declaring' the rest through self assessment as they can't be made public. I say declaring in the loosest sense of the word. Everything will be written off as an expense. I honestly think all the clothes will be written off cos she will say they're necessary for her fassssshun reels

Reactions: 11
How/where is she paying tax on Patreon then? Is that something they take care of (Patreon I mean).

Looks fairly easy to report someone if you suspect they aren't paying tax tho 🤔
So no tax on her ads, books or patreon income?? Is that correct??
Theres no way she can put those on the cic so where the hell are they? They are all things she sells through the ptwm name.

She had 7 employees, who? Josh,betsy,lianne,Astrid,Jane,jo,and that other one who is up her arse can't remember her name lol.
Has she not declared that Linda is employee?? Is that cash in hand 🤣 and when did Emily leave? She was an employee at one point too. I'm sure there's others that I can't remember. Would jo and josh count as employees because they are listed as directors. Are they still listed as directors?
So many questions 🤣🤣

Reactions: 11
She will be declaring some things through ptwm Ltd but more than likely will be 'declaring' the rest through self assessment as they can't be made public. I say declaring in the loosest sense of the word. Everything will be written off as an expense. I honestly think all the clothes will be written off cos she will say they're necessary for her fassssshun reels
Holidays, food, home decor, iits all content. Tories just pissing me off everywhere 😩

Reactions: 9
Just to add, she's definitely spread everything out the dodgy fucker.
I wonder if josh is self employed? I would say is he allowed to do that on a career break but he was sacked so makes no difference 🤣🤣🤣
I bet she's put loads through in his name. And betsys!

Reactions: 10
What did she brush her hair with before that reel? My guess is a balloon 🤣
---
I have no idea what this all means, but the low amounts means she is channelling her finances either through the patchwork thing or another company.
This is just the balance sheet. It only shows the amounts in and out. She'd need to show her profit and loss for us to really understand how much she creams off the huns

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
I may be speaking as someone well on her high horse cos I’m fairly fit 🏃🏼‍♀️ 🏋️‍♀️ 🚶‍♀️ (now, this is a new development 😂 I used to be the couchest of potatoes) but the fact she’s out of breathe just from talking and cooking 😅

Reactions: 8
What did she brush her hair with before that reel? My guess is a balloon 🤣
---

This is just the balance sheet. It only shows the amounts in and out. She'd need to show her profit and loss for us to really understand how much she creams off the huns
She bleeping hates teachers and accountants but guess what? We hate you too 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
All she's put through on there is the REBL business.

No Ads, no book, no patreon, just REBL otherwise it wouldn't make sense as she can't have current assets from Patreon or Books or Ads.

She's saying that she had on site £63k's worth of stock on the 31st of August 2022, (odd as it didn't go live till December) and she owes £47k on it to a supplier etc and that her liabilities (paye etc are still £15k +.) She also says she had £8k in assets (I assume that's phones and laptops, maybe some shipping materials.) Though essentially PTWM had £15k in the bank as profit on the 31st of August 2022. She also says PTWM are paying 7 members of staff. For what?

She incorporated PTWM on the 6th of August 2021. She's had Patreon running that long, ADs and two books. Where's her income being taxed then?

View attachment 2127313
Thanks for explaining. I've honestly no idea what any of it means but knew the maths weren't mathing!

That new accountant must be even more dodgy than the last one. It's so wrong what they can get away with

Reactions: 12
Clothes reel and cooking stories all in one day, someone has been busy 🤦🏻‍♀️ as the saying goes, you can’t polish a turd 💩

Reactions: 15
bleeping hell even Jamie Oliver doesn’t so close ups that close when he is browning his mince.
Yts alan has most likely just say his module in assertiveness and told her to make more reels in fashion and cooking

and to add it’s took me forever to find the word assertiveness in my menopausal brain … yes rachet first comes the belly drop and then comes the brain fog 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh good god, that clothing reel is so cringe, I was watching it between my fingers 🤦‍♀️ She is such a moron. Plus creeping Jesus in the kitchen watching Rabies attempting to show us that she does feed her kids 🙄 Sloshy reminds me of a fly that won’t duck off and just keeps buzzing around you 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.