PTWM #176 Wilby won’t get an EHCP but I will cry and make it all about me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No money but just spent £100 on skin products advertised by KDIL. Thought she did #ads for another company?🤔

Reactions: 19
Imagine how her Mum must feel if she reads that post about her going to Mummy Marshals because she felt tit and she needed her.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Her mum is involved in her life though? It's not like she is absent.

Lucky Rachaeaeaeaeaele that when she found out her mum had cancer, she didn't experience the absolute bleeping terror most kids would feel at that point. Imagine being able to write that you won't feel the pain of losing a parent because you've never really had one, when your mother is involved in your life and has cancer.

I'm actually lost for words.
she’s said many times (I think on patreon) that she won’t be going to her mums funeral!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Imagine how her Mum must feel if she reads that post about her going to Mummy Marshals because she felt tit and she needed her.
R has probably done it on purpose because her own mother has likely pissed her off somehow!
We all know she does and says things with a hidden agenda and to stick the knife into someone somewhere

Reactions: 16
No money but just spent £100 on skin products advertised by KDIL. Thought she did #ads for another company?🤔
Christ buying skin products advertised by KDIL is like sending your kids to a nursery run by Rose West. Honestly I'm sick of these bastard influencers

• Haha
Reactions: 54
Oh and of course GG "ripped her ear open" on the door. I'm suprised she didn't rip it off and St Rancid had to put it on ice so the doctors could reattach it 🙄🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Didn't they bollock seb last week for getting GG to pick him up one day and blamed him for her being worn out? Then just days later Rach turns up for the weekend with Wilby in tow because she 'needs' her. Ideal situation for a worn out almost 80 year old having to put up with a raging narcissist and a violent non verbal 3 year old for 2 or 3 nights.

If it was because of a row with her and slosh, there's plenty of room in her own house that she could have stayed away from him, she manages to stay away from 6 kids in there everyday.

Reactions: 47
Didn't they bollock seb last week for getting GG to pick him up one day and blamed him for her being worn out? Then just days later Rach turns up for the weekend with Wilby in tow because she 'needs' her. Ideal situation for a worn out almost 80 year old having to put up with a raging narcissist and a violent non verbal 3 year old for 2 or 3 nights.

If it was because of a row with her and slosh, there's plenty of room in her own house that she could have stayed away from him, she manages to stay away from 6 kids in there everyday.
She could have gone to stay in Betsy’s shed!

• Haha
Reactions: 33
R has probably done it on purpose because her own mother has likely pissed her off somehow!
We all know she does and says things with a hidden agenda and to stick the knife into someone somewhere
Her mum also seems to look after Lula a lot and her home seems to be Lula’s safe place. I think she asked to go there when she was poorly before didn’t she? So she can’t be that bad!

maybe R should think about how these things would affect others around her, in particular her middle daughter! I know I’m asking a bit too much there though.

Reactions: 26

I don't think she took W. When she's talking to GG when he is on the floor she starts to say "he's only been here....." then cuts it off. That was probably yesterday when Joyce went to collect her and had to take W with him.

Edited to say W was wearing the same clothes in the video where its only him and Joyce and which J never posted until tonight after she'd posted her stories.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I've just caught up and I don't comment a lot but her crying about Wilby being none verbal when he clearly isn't has angered me! My 2 year old doesn't say one word and it kills me every day how delayed he is with his speech. She has no idea what so ever!!

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I don't think she took W. When she's talking to GG when he is on the floor she starts to say "he's only been here....." then cuts it off. That was probably yesterday when Joyce went to collect her and had to take W with him.

Edited to say W was wearing the same clothes in the video where its only him and Joyce and which J never posted until tonight after she'd posted her stories.
Ah so she left W rather than sloshy then.

Makes more sense now.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I've just caught up and I don't comment a lot but her crying about Wilby being none verbal when he clearly isn't has angered me! My 2 year old doesn't say one word and it kills me every day how delayed he is with his speech. She has no idea what so ever!!
Just wanted to reach out and say all three of my children didn’t speak until they were over 3. My last child went from not speaking a word to full sentences literally overnight. I used to worry terribly and even with the ‘baby’ I still worried even with the experience of the other two. It hasn’t held any of them back at all

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Probably because she knows her family will tear her a new one 🙄
Exactly. She wanged on not long ago about not going to her mum's house much because her sister lives down the road. It's duck all to do with her relationship with her mum and everything to do with the fact she's tit scared of coming face to face with some of the people she's thrown under the bus in years, people who will call her out on her bullshit about being in foster care, refuge etc.

Reactions: 31
Please stop worrying. My eldest is now in his 20s and didn't speak till way past his 3rd birthday. Then he didn't stop and hasn't shut up since. I really hate the pressure on parents now to feel that their children are failing if they don't reach milestones by a certain age.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Just wanted to reach out and say all three of my children didn’t speak until they were over 3. My last child went from not speaking a word to full sentences literally overnight. I used to worry terribly and even with the ‘baby’ I still worried even with the experience of the other two. It hasn’t held any of them back at all
Thank you it gives me hope to read about others and how their children are now!

Please stop worrying. My eldest is now in his 20s and didn't speak till way past his 3rd birthday. Then he didn't stop and hasn't shut up since. I really hate the pressure on parents now to feel that their children are failing if they don't reach milestones by a certain age.
Thank you! Yeah he "failed" his two year assessment and it just disheartened me a bit!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thank you it gives me hope to read about others and how their children are now!

Thank you! Yeah he "failed" his two year assessment and it just disheartened me a bit!

My youngest had speech therapy from 4, he's just joined the Navy. 🙂

I work with teenagers with autism and severe anxiety and to see them thrive and achieve in an environment that meets their needs is amazing, we can't do that without parents who give a damn and support what we do. They have often fought to get their children in our school. They all do have EHCPs though, that they clearly need. As I've said before the patchwork family would be our worst kind of family due to the attitude towards safeguarding, privacy and not putting the child's needs first.

And before you think of tracking me down Rach, through the type of school I work in, it's not in the bay and my head teacher would soon put you straight on a few things as they are on here too and also despair at the disservice you are doing your children. It often comes up in the staff room.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.