PTWM #176 Wilby won’t get an EHCP but I will cry and make it all about me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s said many times (I think on patreon) that she won’t be going to her mums funeral!
She is an awful person.
---
Either she forgives her mum or she can't and walks away.. She must be draining to live with harping on about it all the time. Especially for someone fighting cancer

Reactions: 29
Can someone share her latest post here please 🙏
IMG_8910.jpeg
IMG_8911.jpeg
IMG_8912.jpeg

The last comment, if she means that she supports children with learning difficulties too after what she says about Wilby🤯 or if she calls these women poorly in the head.

Reactions: 13
As I’m waiting for whatever is happening in the Hamstercage House of Horrors to be disclosed, I thought I’d write a little story to amuse in the meantime.

The Rancido

A chroll took a stroll down Brixham town
A hun saw the chroll, and looked them up and down

“Where are you going to, you monstrous chroll,
Come and eat sandwiches in the Hobbit Hole?”

It’s a horrific offer, hun, so no -
I’m trying to meet up with a Rancido

“A Rancido? What’s a Rancido?”
A Rancido! Why, didn’t you know?

She has terrible shits and they’re awfully stinky,
She shares them with Josh, who we all call Slinky

“Where are you meeting her?”
Here, by these rocks
and her favourite thing is greasy, limp locks.

“Greasy, limp locks?” The hun looked sad
“Goodbye chroll, even I think that’s bad”

Silly old hun! Doesn’t she know,
There are far worse things about the Rancido

On went the chroll down to the harbour
Josh was then, kitted out all in Barbour

“Where are you going to, you monstrous chroll?
Come and watch birds whilst I sign on the dole”

It’s a triggering offer, Joyce, but no
I’m trying to hunt down a Rancido

She has lots of money and a lack of taste
And since she hit peri, she’s got no waist

Here by this farm
She’s in the process of causing kids lasting harm

“Lasting harm? No way” Josh scoffed and then said
“I’m the one at risk, I share her bed”

Silly old Josh! Doesn’t he know
He and his kids should flee the Rancido

On went the chroll, who came to the beach
And bumped into Wibble, eating a peach

“Where are you going, you monstrous chroll?
Come and eat firelighters and maybe some coal”

It’s a wow-tastic offer, Wilbs, but no
I’m trying to stalk a Rancido

She’s actually your mummy, but you wouldn’t guess
She’s determined to make all her kids’ lives a mess

Here at this pub,
She’ll drive fizzy cat’s piss and eat some posh grub

“Sans kids?” Wibble asked, looking quite glum
“Never mind” he quipped, “I can find a new mum”

Bright little Wilbur, he’s smarter than Jo
He knows how to scare off the Rancid…

OH!

But who is this creature with awful clothes,
Stretched out eyebrows and a squinty nose
She has tiny tits and turned in toes
And is top of the league when it comes to hoes
Her skin is brown, like overcooked beef
Her kids are escaping and so are her teeth

Oh help, oh no
It’s a Rancido

“An actual chroll!” the Rancido said
No, said the Tattler, it’s all in your head

“In my head?” said the Rancido, “that can’t be true
Tattlers are chrolls, especially you
You’re all just jealous and horrifically mean
Of my books and my talent and the way I say seen”

No way! said the Tattler, I’d live in a bin
Before I said seen the way you say “sin”

Your writings deluded, your husband’s a sap
I’d rather watch Ethel taking a crap
Your family is broken, your bills are sky high
You care not a jot and fly to Dubai

Fat tears splash down and the vomiting starts
Not for your babies or their tiny broken hearts
Instead it’s all “myself”, “me” and “I”
The Rancido can always squeeze out a cry

Sort yourself out, the Tattler commanded
Get the Patchwork shitshow fully disbanded
Tend to your kids, house and pets
Stop fibbing about costs and bills from your vets

Come clean about scamming and going on the rob
Delete insta and find a real job
Remove the quiff and wonky smile
Tell the truth and find your own style

The Rancido took a moment, shrugged and replied
“My mum abandoned me when I was four” she loudly cried

“I wanted those trainers, love and big hugs
I didn’t get them, so I turned to hard drugs

Now I live on fresh air and am buying a van
“Why?”, I hear you ask
Well, just because I can!
👏👏👏👏
Amazing.

Reactions: 5
Saw this article on fb today, showing an IG post from Sophie Turner, I hate children being sold out by their parents, instantly thought of the vile R & J

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 16
GG probs "ripped her ear open" to avoid listening to anymore of R's bullshit.

Get well soon anyway, GG.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Was that Slosh just interacting with his child.??? Why havnt they done this is the past.?
point to it, Show me…!!
I think they’re now worried that due to their own failings that poor boy will be behind at school.

Reactions: 14
Saw this article on fb today, showing an IG post from Sophie Turner, I hate children being sold out by their parents, instantly thought of the vile R & J
[/QUOTE]
And there lies the difference though. Like most people who are in the public eye as a by-product of their choice of career - singer, actor, politician or whatever their job might be, these are the people who do everything they can to protect their children. Then there is the likes of R and J who have actively chosen to make those children their careers by sharing pretty much every personal detail about them on platforms either to raise engagement or for paying viewers. What we know about each of those poor children is only down to R choosing to (over) share. 13 year old’s blood clots and alluding to possibly being a miscarriage (the fact that idea was even shared!), teen trips to GUM clinics and the suggestion therefore of under age sex, toddler emotional dysregulatuons when they just need to be calmed and kept safe, not have phones shoved in their faces and recorded for content and their sh!tty bum because they’ve been left alone so long whilst their mum talks nonsense to paying strangers online upstairs about most recent family dramas they had to rip their own nappy off. Oh and of course their used loo paper after a poo. Videos of teenagers bedrooms, and not to ‘show off furniture’ etc but expressly to record in drawers, clothes etc on floor of their most private safe space, screen grabbing of text messages that were intended for her eyes only or the family group chat, covert sound recordings of family spats that don’t show the children in a great light (we all have them, that’s normal, it’s the sharing to strangers that isn’t), chapters in books about their relationships with their other parents, sharing of far too much information about her once (then also children) step daughters. You see ‘us f@ckers’ are not slagging off your children, very much the opposite. We are in our own way trying to advocate for and protect them, because time and again their own parents, who should, don’t.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
She's so bloody ungrateful too... When GG said 'my house is your house' she just said 'yeah I know', there was no appreciation or gratitude at all.

Also in that video where she's tickling Wilby you can see how crap the joggers are, she bends slightly at the knee and when she straightens up the joggers stay pointing out where the knee was. Load of rubbish they are

Reactions: 18
If Gangsta Gran has any spare money, she should see a solicitor asap and make sure simpleton Joyce and his wicked wife never get their hands.on it.
They would move her into the cheapest retirement home they could possibly find & spend her savings before she notices. Power of attorney should absolutely never be given to that pair of bastards.

Reactions: 25
If Gangsta Gran has any spare money, she should see a solicitor asap and make sure simpleton Joyce and his wicked wife never get their hands.on it.
They would move her into the cheapest retirement home they could possibly find & spend her savings before she notices. Power of attorney should absolutely never be given to that pair of bastards.
Don’t worry. Sloshua wants power of eternity so Mrs Browns money is safe

• Haha
Reactions: 23
So when someone "rips" their ear open, does it get stitched AND glued? I thought it was one or the other. I could be wrong though.

But we know she doesn't exaggerate or lie, so who are we to question anything? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.