PTWM #176 Wilby won’t get an EHCP but I will cry and make it all about me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't help wondering what time the Go Fund Me is going live to pay for the camper van and tax bills Mummy's shoulder 🤔.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm convinced her whole account is just a piss take atm. She can't really be serious in what she writes and posts can she? Surely not? 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 18
Dodgy shoulder and a camper van, why more lies? Because I can

Thread suggestion

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm convinced her whole account is just a piss take atm. She can't really be serious in what she writes and posts can she? Surely not? 🤣🤣🤣
I’m starting to think it might be some sort of social experiment to highlight how gullible people can be 🤷🏻‍♀️ maybe we’ve all got her wrong and she’ll refund the money to these vulnerable people once the point is highlighted. Maybe it’s all for the greater good. I mean, there’s gotta be some explanation, I’m struggling with the fact she continues to get away with this 🤯

…and pigs might fly.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So when someone "rips" their ear open, does it get stitched AND glued? I thought it was one or the other. I could be wrong though.

But we know she doesn't exaggerate or lie, so who are we to question anything? 😂
When I had an op I had both, not sticking up for her though honest

Reactions: 6
I can't help wondering what time the Go Fund Me is going live to pay for the camper van and tax bills Mummy's shoulder 🤔.
No its a competition for all funds to the women's shelter/directly into her bank account.

Reactions: 5
So another competition to put even more money in the scammers bank account, living on fresh air must be getting to her 🤥 Absolute lying waste of space.

Reactions: 10
Didn't they bollock seb last week for getting GG to pick him up one day and blamed him for her being worn out? Then just days later Rach turns up for the weekend with Wilby in tow because she 'needs' her. Ideal situation for a worn out almost 80 year old having to put up with a raging narcissist and a violent non verbal 3 year old for 2 or 3 nights.

If it was because of a row with her and slosh, there's plenty of room in her own house that she could have stayed away from him, she manages to stay away from 6 kids in there everyday.

Did you also hear the bit in the car with GG when Josh and Rach said ‘you can still run the kids around but not anything else more strenuous!’

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Did you also hear the bit in the car with GG when Josh and Rach said ‘you can still run the kids around but not anything else more strenuous!’
no I didnt hear that!

Shocking - god forbid her her slosh should go out and pick the kids up

surely she shouldn't be driving with a bust shoulder and now her arm.

Reactions: 14
I mean you have to ask yourself how they manage to survive?
Neither of them work, they have two new cars, about to get a camper, she has a trainer collection that will soon need a house of its own, both wear designer tat, kids want for nothing, decent house, 6 kids to feed and a possible drink and drug habit to fuel. On top of that funding a daughter to travel the world.
Does she claim Patreon money as hers or to fund the centres? The shop and warehouse must need rental and bills paid on it, stock to be purchased, wages to be paid. Continues to churn out tit clothing merchandise and has just “allegedly” financed a book tour.
wtaf??

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Neither of them work, they have two new cars, about to get a camper, she has a trainer collection that will soon need a house of its own, both wear designer tat, kids want for nothing, decent house, 6 kids to feed and a possible drink and drug habit to fuel. On top of that funding a daughter to travel the world.
Does she claim Patreon money as hers or to fund the centres? The shop and warehouse must need rental and bills paid on it, stock to be purchased, wages to be paid. Continues to churn out tit clothing merchandise and has just “allegedly” financed a book tour.
wtaf??
Would be interesting to see how much her employees are paid 🤔
I mean, I know she gets an exceptional amount of money per month just from her patreons alone but it does seem like her outgoings exceed that!

Reactions: 16
wtaf??
I think even though the huns think the Pateron is for the centre it’s not, the one she’s making £16k a month on goes straight in to her bank account, it’s for part time working money to fund her lifestyle so she’s doesn’t have to work, the huns think it’s for patch work cic but that’s the patchwork patroen otherwise why have two!

the huns on that live that some one posted the comments from shows they think the part time working mummy one is for the centre but it’s not it’s her personal one funding their life style, in effect the huns are paying her a wage

Reactions: 20
I think even though the huns think the Pateron is for the centre it’s not, the one she’s making £16k a month on goes straight in to her bank account, it’s for part time working money to fund her lifestyle so she’s doesn’t have to work, the huns think it’s for patch work cic but that’s the patchwork patroen otherwise why have two!

the huns on that live that some one posted the comments from shows they think the part time working mummy one is for the centre but it’s not it’s her personal one funding their life style, in effect the huns are paying her a wage
Theres probably more huns paying into her main patreon thinking its for the cic than there are on her centre patreon 🤦‍♀️
They are thick as duck!

Reactions: 19
The shop can’t be making money if it’s open for appt only. What if someone books an appt and doesn’t even buy anything ???

Reactions: 19
The shop can’t be making money if it’s open for appt only. What if someone books an appt and doesn’t even buy anything ???
Maybe they're relying on the fact that people will feel really bleeping awkward looking round and then not buying anything, so they'll buy stuff just to be polite.

Reactions: 18
Does she ever me the shop or the women's centre on patreon? Updates on the funds and what work (🤣) they do? I feel like she never mentions it on PTWM much but I may have just missed it

🎯

20th May. Forever laughing at the wise old journo who cunningly included the Chair of the Panel - Derek Marshall😅😅😅 .

Newspapers often leave little clues in headlines or in the article itself when injunctions have been served on media reporting.
I remember when this was going on and she did a story about something and I clearly remember her saying they had taken steps to protect themselves, I think it was to do with Josh mental health.

Urgh considering Linda the cleaner is there 247 the undersides of them kitchen cupboards have never seen a cloth 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I reckon old rancid chucked some water on the floor so poor old gangster granny fell as she’s out of content/ distraction now she’s been found out about Wilby’s level 3 non verbal ASD… gotta get the poor me/ woe is me content #BEKIND

(I am joking but I wouldn’t put it past her to do it lol)

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.