PTWM #176 Wilby won’t get an EHCP but I will cry and make it all about me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She has probably donated stuff before, I'm sure Racket has talked about them.
Yeah I mean Harriet does donate readily to lots of charities etc so it’s a big possibility. I think rubber lip Rachel has bought her Death book recently and shared that so that could’ve triggered Harriets return share of her book 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Absolutely. My eldest was at nursery with a lad who had autism and really struggled with learning and behaviour. My son really took a shine to him, helped him understand when they were being asked to do things like go sit on the mat, etc. Even asked to join in his one to one sessions. So cute, they were proper little buddies. Kids don’t judge.
Agree. Kids that young just accept other kids. When my ASD son went to a mainstream school it was actually the staff that caused the most problems.

Reactions: 9
I wonder if he’s been recalled to the force to help with the coronation and she’s kicked off about it?

Reactions: 4
I reckon she's put the deposit down on the camper van without his agreement. I bet its caused a massive row and she's gone round GG to say how horrid he's being.

Reactions: 13
If I was raking in as much as ratchet i would be over paying my mortgage whilst my husband was on a “career break”

Reactions: 19
Well whilst he is AWOL, who wants a game of "Where's Sloshy?"

8F8D7EF1-E72B-410D-90F6-6AE90877EF1B.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 68
I wonder if the troll she outed the other day has been to see her in person 🤔

I know I would if it was me

Reactions: 14
I don’t get it. I took a look over at spacemasks and Harriet. I’m surprised that she interacts with Rachel and the Patchwork tit show and considers the latest book ‘epic’ 🤷🏼‍♀️
View attachment 2145044
A book to plan your death?!!!
What a marvellous idea. Perfect for victims of domestic abuse too 🙁.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.