PTWM #176 Wilby won’t get an EHCP but I will cry and make it all about me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG if GG needs the shoulder replacement so badly when didn't Ratshit pay for it rather than buying a camper van 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 40
If she’s put down a deposit she’s not likely to not buy it regardless of what the bank of Jo says because she will lose the deposit. Also why is Jo managing her personal finances? Surely that’s what the camper van should be bought using

Reactions: 20
What the hell have I just read?

Seriously, I'm aghast. So essentially she spent all weekend in Josh's Mums home, burdening her with all her tit. Then his obviously drained mum has fell after she left. So she films her in a vulnerable state for content and writes a word salad post all about how SHE feels?

Respect, common sense and courtesy is bleeping lost on the lot of them. Disgusting.

• Wow
Reactions: 37
What on Earth happened at the book thing in Totnes to trigger her need to sleep on GG’s sofa??

Reactions: 17
duck me
Only she can turn her mother in laws fall into about when her mum abandoned her when she was 4 years old 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can't with her anymore!!
Shes got to be doing it on purpose at this point hahaha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 45
That new post she’s managed to turn it in to her standard poor me tit. If your mil needs the op so badly, then cough up for it, it will be cheaper than that camper you’re buying you selfish cow
---
I wonder if this is the spin for isaac living there…. Oh Josh’s mum can’t cope on her own and needs someone there incase she has another fall so isaac has gone to live with her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 32
She felt tit and she needed her, sounds like Mummy Marshall had no say in her being there anyway. Wonder what happened 🧐

Reactions: 13
I don't want to say its suspicious that the one time Rach stays with Helen she has a fall but....if the shoe fits.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
A book to plan your death?!!!
What a marvellous idea. Perfect for victims of domestic abuse too 🙁.
It’s not quite like that. It’s like a will but includes other details. I have one after having a difficult time when a loved one died and we had no clue of their wishes.

Reactions: 10
GG probably fell deliberately just so she didn't have to see her god awful daughter in law and asshat of a Son. Kind of backfired as old storytelling-sheila is making the whole saga about her, again.

Reactions: 10
So GG has said she has plenty of money, clearly doesn’t want those two getting their hands on it. Why is R asking for help regarding GGs shoulder if there’s money there???

Reactions: 22
Hi rachet welcome to the world of being over 40 when your parents are getting older and they take more of a priority and time of your life.
Remember peri and menopausal woman usually have elderly parents and young adults to care for and take priority sometimes at the period in your life.
But you have a smashing husband there who is on a career break to be there for his maw
Although I expect you will be accompanying him when he takes his maw to hospital appointments in cause he falls in a nurse wearing a name badge

Reactions: 18
Tbh I imagine a lot of the time Hannah is more involved with GG because there is way too much tension there between Sloshy and his mum. I imagine GG was absolutely drained by Rawhide and tired out waiting on her brat of a daughter in law.

Reactions: 13
I'm just waiting for her to make out that shes the only one who can possibly look after GG (like she did with her own mother)
Granny Marshall hasn't possibly got her own children and grandchildren that can care for her! Only saint Rachel will do!

Reactions: 23
So GG has said she has plenty of money, clearly doesn’t want those two getting their hands on it. Why is R asking for help regarding GGs shoulder if there’s money there???
My thoughts exactly. Ratshit was quick to cut her off and ask if she wanted a McDonald’s before GG said anymore about her secret stash of cash. The bullshit that comes out of that toothy tunnel of a gob is astounding.

Reactions: 16
It’s not quite like that. It’s like a will but includes other details. I have one after having a difficult time when a loved one died and we had no clue of their wishes.
Right, that sounds quite interesting.
Losing a loved one is such a difficult time, especially when other relatives have different ideas of how the funeral should be 🙁.

Reactions: 4
Her mum is involved in her life though? It's not like she is absent.

Lucky Rachaeaeaeaeaele that when she found out her mum had cancer, she didn't experience the absolute bleeping terror most kids would feel at that point. Imagine being able to write that you won't feel the pain of losing a parent because you've never really had one, when your mother is involved in your life and has cancer.

I'm actually lost for words.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
Is that non verbal Wobble who understands nothing using his fingers to count and name dinosaurs?! Just why lie and make out he's worse than he is? I know, because she can etc but it actually makes me sad that she doesn't appreciate what a bright little boy she's got

Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.