PTWM #176 Wilby won’t get an EHCP but I will cry and make it all about me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched the Grandma footage. She has absolutely gone round there to moan about Slosh bucket. Just because he wasn’t on film doesn’t mean he wasn’t there but she has never shown her in that house on her own without him. Again we only see small snippets but we also definitely see what she wants us to.
Something has happened over the weekend as some of you have suggested. I wonder if it’s because he thinks the camper is a stupid idea and is possibly starting to get embarrassed about her “we have no money” content then next clip is them blowing cash on a camper.
I’m probably giving him too much credit to be fair.
Yet another narc trait... going to his family and getting her side of the story in there first and getting them on her side.
On this occasion though I doubt they would freeze josh out and side with her...they would just pacify her enough for wilbys sake and so she doesn't ruin joshs life completely 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 16
I love spacemasks. Another company I won't be buying from again.
Same. I’m baffled how Harriet is interacting with anything and anyone connected to the patchwork shitshow. Bizarre to say the least.

Reactions: 10
Same. I’m baffled how Harriet is interacting with anything and anyone connected to the patchwork shitshow. Bizarre to say the least.
spacemasks is very much a “business” instagram though- she doesn’t have to mark everything as “ad”. Although harriet does talk about some personal stuff, she doesn’t exploit her kids, she doesn’t even show them or call them by name, and her liaisons online are all business related. I doubt she’s read the book, she’s just doing it to promote spacemasks. Think she did a marketing degree, so she knows what she’s doing promoting her business. She won’t know about the inside dealings of the patchwork shitshow like us chrolls.

Reactions: 11
We’re going on a chroll hunt, we’re going to catch a big one…
I can't bear to hear her voice so don't watch any of her stories so I can't work out how she can pronounce 'troll' so incorrectly but you lot crack me up for noticing it and taking the piss 😁

Reactions: 11
I agree it’s unusual to not have her on stories as much and when she has been there hasn’t been the usual sloshy glued to her. But it’s also not like her to overshare everything so 🤔
I don’t think he has the balls to leave her though.

Reactions: 6
Granny said "You know my home is your home though don't you?" And she said dejectedly "Yeh I know." It's was the "don't you?" on the end of the sentence, it was as if she was saying "You are always welcome here," type of thing....

Reactions: 17
bleeping hell what a life!
If they have separated, then what an absolute idiot josh is for not being able to provide his own abode for himself and his 2 older children.
No job, no income, no home. All at the age of 40 odd because he was pussy whipped by his narc wife 🤦‍♀️

I almost felt sorry for him then... Jesus christ! *snapped myself back to reality*

Reactions: 27
Sorry but I don’t believe that video was for anything other than whipping tattle up into a frenzy
me too, Distraction, fake content, lies and more lies ….whatever …
she is a master of it

sits up in hobbit hole …gloating …they fell for it…
master manipulator

Reactions: 14
spacemasks is very much a “business” instagram though- she doesn’t have to mark everything as “ad”. Although harriet does talk about some personal stuff, she doesn’t exploit her kids, she doesn’t even show them or call them by name, and her liaisons online are all business related. I doubt she’s read the book, she’s just doing it to promote spacemasks. Think she did a marketing degree, so she knows what she’s doing promoting her business. She won’t know about the inside dealings of the patchwork shitshow like us chrolls.
Not convinced Harriet would associate herself with the shitshow simply to promote her Brand. Why, when her current stockists include Harvey Nichols, Selfridges, Liberty and Oliver Bonas. I’m pretty sure they’re also included in some airlines complimentary toiletry bags too which is quite a lucrative contract. Why would she need PTWM for promotion. If anything, surely it’ll lose business than gain 🤷🏼‍♀️ I just find it a very strange association for someone of Harriet’s calibre.

Reactions: 17
She has probably donated stuff before, I'm sure Racket has talked about them.

Reactions: 7
they are both just probably on a massive coke comedown following dumping the kids over the nice bank holiday weekend

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.