PTWM #176 Wilby won’t get an EHCP but I will cry and make it all about me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just incase there was any doubt, Jo, that’s Jo Smeardon. Her PA Jo, makes ALL the financial decisions. Rachael has no say whatsoever over the money. That is all Jo. So Rachael cannot be held accountable for ANYTHING financial. I’ll say it one more time for HMRC, Jo smeardon = money. Rachael = no say over money! Is that ok rach? 😰 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
I don’t think he’ll have left but I wouldn’t be surprised if they had a big bust up and she’s now being very deceitful getting his family on her side making out he’s the bad one.

Reactions: 20
Something big is has happened here you know. The trail she's leaving is making me think Josh has left.
Definitely a change in atmosphere going on, I can sense it. I don't think he would leave, he hasn't got any spine, it's her that is ordering him about as I think he loves her and she barely tolerates him.

Reactions: 16
Something has happened. That video she posted of Josh and Wibble can’t have been from yesterday as Wilbur was wearing completely different clothes in the video at Gangsta Gran’s. Sloshy didn’t post his usual Sat night tit music stories either.
Also strange that GG said this is your house as well. The mystery deepens

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Also strange that GG said this is your house as well. The mystery deepens
It’s probably a video from ages ago, Mrs Brown probably said it because Isaac was living there, and she’s kept it to post when she’s got nothing going on to her people talking. And it’s worked

Reactions: 12
Josh wouldn't leave, he ain't got the balls. More than likely they have had a row and shes told him to leave so he's keeping his distance atm.
Thats what narcs do...they make you feel worthless but still keep that thread long enough to pull you back in on their terms 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 20
Just incase there was any doubt, Jo, that’s Jo Smeardon. Her PA Jo, makes ALL the financial decisions. Rachael has no say whatsoever over the money. That is all Jo. So Rachael cannot be held accountable for ANYTHING financial. I’ll say it one more time for HMRC, Jo smeardon = money. Rachael = no say over money! Is that ok rach? 😰 😂
Why has Jo got any say over her personal family finances? She wouldn't do anything underhand like write it off against a business expense for PTWM or even the CIC would she? Not our Saint Rach for sure!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Morning chrolls AKA nasty f*****s. She's a horrible manipulative beeatch isn't she? Only reason she wants to keep Wimbledon back a year is because he's her money maker - her "non verbal", violent, autistic child who provides an awful lot of her content/money these days. The other dilemma she has is that she told everyone Sloshy took a career break to look after W but if W is at school, there's no reason for J not to return to work but we all know he can't cos he's not on a career break, so keeping W away from school, gives her the perfect excuse to cover for J being at home. Does that make sense?!

Iv just watched her stories and yep, id say her and josh have fell out. Looked like josh was coming to collect Wilby for his daily visitation 🤣 her and josh didn't say a single word to each other and then GG comment about her being welcome in her home 🤔

Time to write that book now slosh 🤣

Reactions: 14
How’s that bus feeling on you Jo 🙄

I don’t think he’s left, he hasn’t got the balls, or the finances to leave, I agree somethings gone on, most likely she’s caused a massive argument to get her own way about something, given him the impression that it’s over, then will let him come back so she’s got what she wants and he feels grateful to be back in her good books.
Narc tactic 101.

Im off to the bay for a few days, if I spot them in the wild I’ll shout PayPal out the car window 😂

• Haha
Nah I think it's because Isaac is living there and she was saying R was welcome any time

Reactions: 5
Just to note

Derek Marshall is a Barrister in private practice in Southampton and an Arbitrator and Civil
Dispute Mediator. He sits as a Legally Qualified Chair of the Police Misconduct Panel.

Reactions: 11
I love that she said W needs one-to-one at school. Like he gets that at home - he is always left to his own devices !

Reactions: 21
She could possibly be thinking about keeping him back because no matter how many times she says “ he can’t talk” she absolutely knows he can. The problem is that he is too young to understand what not to talk about in regards to family life. The others have probably had the gritted teeth treatment and been threatened to keep their mouths shut. Wilby will just answer any questions honestly and could also volunteer info that could be quite damaging to them.

Reactions: 16
I don’t get it. I took a look over at spacemasks and Harriet. I’m surprised that she interacts with Rachel and the Patchwork tit show and considers the latest book ‘epic’ 🤷🏼‍♀️
C29943EE-963D-4D89-A55C-3037BFC49895.jpeg

Reactions: 10
Just watched the Grandma footage. She has absolutely gone round there to moan about Slosh bucket. Just because he wasn’t on film doesn’t mean he wasn’t there but she has never shown her in that house on her own without him. Again we only see small snippets but we also definitely see what she wants us to.
Something has happened over the weekend as some of you have suggested. I wonder if it’s because he thinks the camper is a stupid idea and is possibly starting to get embarrassed about her “we have no money” content then next clip is them blowing cash on a camper.
I’m probably giving him too much credit to be fair.

Reactions: 18
She could possibly be thinking about keeping him back because no matter how many times she says “ he can’t talk” she absolutely knows he can. The problem is that he is too young to understand what not to talk about in regards to family life. The others have probably had the gritted teeth treatment and been threatened to keep their mouths shut. Wilby will just answer any questions honestly and could also volunteer info that could be quite damaging to them.
The others seem almost damaged into submission somehow it's weird.like how are you jot shouting out about this! Where as lime you said w deff has a voice ans little views on him.maybe all thus is about he not being controlled.he won't be pushed around like the others seem to just take.
---
Just watched the Grandma footage. She has absolutely gone round there to moan about Slosh bucket. Just because he wasn’t on film doesn’t mean he wasn’t there but she has never shown her in that house on her own without him. Again we only see small snippets but we also definitely see what she wants us to.
Something has happened over the weekend as some of you have suggested. I wonder if it’s because he thinks the camper is a stupid idea and is possibly starting to get embarrassed about her “we have no money” content then next clip is them blowing cash on a camper.
I’m probably giving him too much credit to be fair.
That last going to school scene deff cut short quickly.

What she will hate more though is reading on here, us thinking or seeing her having slosh issues.so right now she's jumping on him get him home I wreckon." Can't have tattle getting one over on us!"

Reactions: 4
I'll get my coat but I semi understand her holding him back from starting school. I still think her parenting has caused him to be delayed but I wholeheartedly agree that he shows autistic traits. And kids can be mean (yes hers in particular so her view may be skewed). However, not generally at that age, as a poster said younger kids are often very accepting and understanding.

I wonder if she is more concerned about backlash if he hurts someone (which again I believe he could potentially do, yes we don't see scratches when she says that are there, but he doesn't seem to be able to regulate his emotions - again disclaimer that I don't think they have helped him). The whole school mums/playground/people disagreeing with her thing seems to be a huge issue for her. Anyone disagreeing with her full stop really. She does need to live in the real world. If he hurts someone and that parent is upset and brings it up then deal with it in the mature way the rest of us do. Rachel you've got to be his parent more than you've got to consider your own ego these days.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.