PTWM #176 Wilby won’t get an EHCP but I will cry and make it all about me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We’re getting close to the one year anniversary of the unnamed officer misconduct hearing. Could it be possible that the privacy clause could be reviewed after 12 months? I may be totally spitballing here but perhaps holding Wilby back for a year and Joyce therefore needing to be home plays into the mental health picture ?
🎯

20th May. Forever laughing at the wise old journo who cunningly included the Chair of the Panel - Derek Marshall😅😅😅 .

Newspapers often leave little clues in headlines or in the article itself when injunctions have been served on media reporting.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
🎯

20th May. Forever laughing at the wise old journo who cunningly included the Chair of the Panel - Derek Marshall😅😅😅 .

Newspapers often leave little clues in headlines or in the article itself when injunctions have been served on media reporting.
Could this be the reason she's quiet/deflecting with the camper van 🤔

Reactions: 19
Could this be the reason she's quiet/deflecting with the camper van 🤔
The timing is suspicious. Or, they've had a god almighty row over Wilby's reception year being held back a year with him wanting him to start in September - which i do believe as he wants those kids to be out of sight and out of mind as quickly and as often as possible.
Its very rare for red speedo pants to be AWOL from the The Truman Show.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Rachel yesterday - "Wilby doesn't know who any of his family members are"
Rachel today - "Wilby, show grandma the video of Betsy"

:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Children are naturally accepting of difference. (There was a CBeebies advert that illustrated this beautifully a few years ago). I think, and sadly I can speak from experience, any “nasty” behaviour young children show is modelled by adults.

The problem is wholly hers.

Reactions: 34
I imagine that another reason to hold him back a year is that, with Sloshy being a stay at home dad, he will be free to put his name down for every in school activity - listening to the kids reading, helping on school trips etc. Not to mention doing all the school runs. With her being a best selling author, high flying career woman and saviour of all human kind, she’s too busy for these things and maybe she thinks there will be a Jolene on the school gates waiting to steal her man? (Like she did).

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Wonder why Granny M was telling R that her house is hers too…where is the Sloshmeister? Is this all a woe is me show to deflect? It’s all very interesting at the moment!

Wilby does not (in my opinion) need to have his school start deferred. He’s one clever cookie, and fyi Rach, teachers don’t just sit on Tattle being chrolls; they also spend a lot of time training and know how to nurture all types of children with all types of background. Also, all teachers want their pupils to thrive…unlike *some* parents who just use their children for their own financial gain…

Reactions: 35
🎯

I didn't realise that journalists could leave clues!
That's very interesting 🤔.

Reactions: 11
One year into sloshs 'career break' to look after Wilby and how many days has he done that???
Oh thats right, none! 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Eeeehh I’m not doing that again (marrying I mean)!

It was a slow day at work so I thought I’d channel my boredom into rhyming couplets 😁

Tbh, I could probably do an entire series of parodies based on popular kid’s books.
You are hilarious! I cant stop reading it 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Or playing with wooden blocks 😅

I forgot all reception classes have their very own workshops, full of saws and nails for the children to fashion their own tables and chairs to learn at 🙄
Lol just wait until she sees them doing science, she’ll be saying they have a full on meth lab, Breaking Bad style 🤣
---
You are hilarious! I cant stop reading it 🤣🤣
Why thank you - blame my incessant need to be doing something when I’m bored. Housework and cooking excepted of course.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Children are naturally accepting of difference. (There was a CBeebies advert that illustrated this beautifully a few years ago). I think, and sadly I can speak from experience, any “nasty” behaviour young children show is modelled by adults.

Absolutely. My eldest was at nursery with a lad who had autism and really struggled with learning and behaviour. My son really took a shine to him, helped him understand when they were being asked to do things like go sit on the mat, etc. Even asked to join in his one to one sessions. So cute, they were proper little buddies. Kids don’t judge.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
🎯

I think it’s the only case where the chair of the panel has been named too - weird when compared to all the others.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I imagine that another reason to hold him back a year is that, with Sloshy being a stay at home dad, he will be free to put his name down for every in school activity - listening to the kids reading, helping on school trips etc. Not to mention doing all the school runs. With her being a best selling author, high flying career woman and saviour of all human kind, she’s too busy for these things and maybe she thinks there will be a Jolene on the school gates waiting to steal her man? (Like she did).
Imagine Joyce being one of the parents helping out on school trips! He'd probably wear a cute pair of hot pants and his lush orange anorak🧡.
The ladies wouldl be fighting over him and Rach would have to give them all "one of them" to sort them out.
She could use her new knuckle duster 😎.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Something big is has happened here you know. The trail she's leaving is making me think Josh has left.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

Absolutely, when my son was in preschool, if he got upset all the other children would go and grab his juice and give it to him as they know it calmed him down. In school now, his teacher told me all the older students love him and always want to hold his hand and look after him. (Sorry to keep using my children as examples but she’s making out life with an autistic child is awful so I’ll use my experience to counter her pathetic excuses any day 🤣)

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Something big is has happened here you know. The trail she's leaving is making me think Josh has left.
Something has happened. That video she posted of Josh and Wibble can’t have been from yesterday as Wilbur was wearing completely different clothes in the video at Gangsta Gran’s. Sloshy didn’t post his usual Sat night tit music stories either.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.