PTWM #176 Wilby won’t get an EHCP but I will cry and make it all about me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You would really think Wilbertson is her first child !
And where’s sloshy with this??? She probs wants to delay Wilbertson cause she has met the potential teacher and is scared sloshy might fall into her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Just to note, the out pouring of support for Wibble on here in the past two hours has been unreal. Every single post has had something quite lovely and encouraging to say about him and his little path.

Tell us again Rachael, who is slagging off your kids and dangerous? Who is spouting hate? Who is a "selfish fucker?" Whose kids are affected by their Parents talking online? Go on, say it again, send people here to see our supportive and concerned comments. I'm sure they will be thrilled at being lied to so often.

E768C653-8102-4D0E-B2CA-11720262C508.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 66
All about her and how she feels, she is whipping this in to a bigger drama than it needs to be. He can talk, he can communicate his needs, he loves the interaction and attention with peers and teachers. Yes it’s a bit scary starting school in any case, more so if a child has additional needs but she doesn’t need to hold him back a year! She just needs to work on his language as much as poss now, be consistent, ask him questions and repeat his answers so he is hearing the words. He is super intelligent, there are kids facing school with much higher needs and they may also not get a 1:1!! She needs to get a grip!

Reactions: 27
they've had 5 other kids in school but don't seem to know about transition days? lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I've never known any mother to try and purposefully delay their child's development. Usually it's the opposite and mothers brag about their child's achievements. Genuinely do not understand her or sloshy or any of the extended family not standing up for that little boy.

is she hoping that in 12 months time he'll get HER preferred place and an ehcp?

Fingers crossed the professionals step in and keep a close eye on these useless fuckers. Wilby deserves so much better.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
The saddest part is, they’re not even trying to help him understand. There’s so much you can do with a child to help them understand who mum dad sister brothers nana grandads etc are. They’re lazy. He understands more than she gives him credit for. It will come back to bite her on the arse at some point.

Reactions: 18
I have an asd child, winter born so no option to hold him back. He was my second child going into primary school and I knew how it went. Teachers ask them about their home, their family, what they like doing. Asd child doesn’t respond well to questions and certainly doesn’t ‘chat’ so we came up with a solution. I set up a little board at home, it had photos stuck to it of me, his siblings, our garden, his favourite teddy and some of his cars.
every few days I’d grab the board and sit with him, initially I’d point to the photos and talk about them. Then we progressed to me asking him to point to “your little sister” “your big brother” etc etc. eventually it became questions like “who is this?”

When it became time to start school those photos got stuck into a little scrapbook and the teachers used it to prompt my son into talking, they gave me the scrapbook back at the end of the first month and they had written in it all the things my son had told them about the photos, our home and his family. I didn’t ask them to do that they just did. It made me quite emotional to get a glimpse of our world through his thoughts and feelings.

Anyway my point is Rancid, support him, help him, encourage him. You’ve got plenty time. Wilby talks so well, if you showed him photos of the other kids he would know their names and he would be able to point them out one by one of a group pic. Not all communication is verbal and nobody is expecting every four year old in the class to be able to openly chat unprompted about their life!! Get a grip and do what is best for Wilby for once!

• Heart
Reactions: 55
she's a weird woman - it's as though she wants something to be wrong with him
Bit like my elderly Dad, keeps going to the GP and is always incredibly pissed off when they can’t find any ailments.

I’ve worked in Early Years for 10 years+ and have never known any children held back because of their additional needs , round my way it’s not encouraged.

She’s being a drama llama to suit her victim status, sick loon!

As others have said about life in their own EYC settings , there are children who are far less able than Wibble whom we work with every day. I have a number I can think of who lack communication skills and don’t manage a sentence or recognise sibling titles.

As for agony aunt Joyless Jo, give it up love , you’re shite.

Reactions: 22
Is this woman for real? Wilby can’t talk-erm yes he can, can he understand everything, no, no he probably doesn’t but there aren’t many 3 yr olds that don’t or the context of a word, that’s why they go to school…to learn.
Now being someone that has some experience in Reception classes, when they start in September some of the children have a lot less understanding and communication abilities than Wilby displays, these are children without a diagnosis they’re sometimes just a bit lazy because others (mum, dad, sib) speak for them, or they’re just not at that stage. Do they come with friends? Majority don’t but they make friends within the hour…that’s what young children do.
If she decides to hold him back, and everyone’s in agreement, then it’s up to the school what class he’ll start in next September, might not be reception and if he can then he’s going to go through school without his own age group and come GCSE’s it can occasionally cause problems.
He is more than ready for school, why take that opportunity away from him…it’s extremely sad.

Reactions: 26
Sharing old stories....a sure sign she is in-hiding trying to deflect whatever shitstorm she had going on in her patchwork tit house

Reactions: 17
Would the pre school note it down.
The fact that the nursery and other professionals have made statements that he can and will most likely succeed in going to mainstream school in Sept and then the fact the parents have ignored that advice and chosen to keep him back for no real reason? Would that be a concern in regards to the parents actions?
I hope that makes sense, I know what I'm trying to ask but can't put it into words tonight 🤣

Reactions: 21
The fact that the nursery and other professionals have made statements that he can and will most likely succeed in going to mainstream school in Sept and then the fact the parents have ignored that advice and chosen to keep him back for no real reason? Would that be a concern in regards to the parents actions?
I hope that makes sense, I know what I'm trying to ask but can't put it into words tonight 🤣

I was trying to word something like this too but I’ve had a day of putting my foot in it and things coming off badly so I didn’t want to

Reactions: 6
As I’m waiting for whatever is happening in the Hamstercage House of Horrors to be disclosed, I thought I’d write a little story to amuse in the meantime.

The Rancido

A chroll took a stroll down Brixham town
A hun saw the chroll, and looked them up and down

“Where are you going to, you monstrous chroll,
Come and eat sandwiches in the Hobbit Hole?”

It’s a horrific offer, hun, so no -
I’m trying to meet up with a Rancido

“A Rancido? What’s a Rancido?”
A Rancido! Why, didn’t you know?

She has terrible shits and they’re awfully stinky,
She shares them with Josh, who we all call Slinky

“Where are you meeting her?”
Here, by these rocks
and her favourite thing is greasy, limp locks.

“Greasy, limp locks?” The hun looked sad
“Goodbye chroll, even I think that’s bad”

Silly old hun! Doesn’t she know,
There are far worse things about the Rancido

On went the chroll down to the harbour
Josh was then, kitted out all in Barbour

“Where are you going to, you monstrous chroll?
Come and watch birds whilst I sign on the dole”

It’s a triggering offer, Joyce, but no
I’m trying to hunt down a Rancido

She has lots of money and a lack of taste
And since she hit peri, she’s got no waist

Here by this farm
She’s in the process of causing kids lasting harm

“Lasting harm? No way” Josh scoffed and then said
“I’m the one at risk, I share her bed”

Silly old Josh! Doesn’t he know
He and his kids should flee the Rancido

On went the chroll, who came to the beach
And bumped into Wibble, eating a peach

“Where are you going, you monstrous chroll?
Come and eat firelighters and maybe some coal”

It’s a wow-tastic offer, Wilbs, but no
I’m trying to stalk a Rancido

She’s actually your mummy, but you wouldn’t guess
She’s determined to make all her kids’ lives a mess

Here at this pub,
She’ll drive fizzy cat’s piss and eat some posh grub

“Sans kids?” Wibble asked, looking quite glum
“Never mind” he quipped, “I can find a new mum”

Bright little Wilbur, he’s smarter than Jo
He knows how to scare off the Rancid…

OH!

But who is this creature with awful clothes,
Stretched out eyebrows and a squinty nose
She has tiny tits and turned in toes
And is top of the league when it comes to hoes
Her skin is brown, like overcooked beef
Her kids are escaping and so are her teeth

Oh help, oh no
It’s a Rancido

“An actual chroll!” the Rancido said
No, said the Tattler, it’s all in your head

“In my head?” said the Rancido, “that can’t be true
Tattlers are chrolls, especially you
You’re all just jealous and horrifically mean
Of my books and my talent and the way I say seen”

No way! said the Tattler, I’d live in a bin
Before I said seen the way you say “sin”

Your writings deluded, your husband’s a sap
I’d rather watch Ethel taking a crap
Your family is broken, your bills are sky high
You care not a jot and fly to Dubai

Fat tears splash down and the vomiting starts
Not for your babies or their tiny broken hearts
Instead it’s all “myself”, “me” and “I”
The Rancido can always squeeze out a cry

Sort yourself out, the Tattler commanded
Get the Patchwork shitshow fully disbanded
Tend to your kids, house and pets
Stop fibbing about costs and bills from your vets

Come clean about scamming and going on the rob
Delete insta and find a real job
Remove the quiff and wonky smile
Tell the truth and find your own style

The Rancido took a moment, shrugged and replied
“My mum abandoned me when I was four” she loudly cried

“I wanted those trainers, love and big hugs
I didn’t get them, so I turned to hard drugs

Now I live on fresh air and am buying a van
“Why?”, I hear you ask
Well, just because I can!
Amazing!!

Reactions: 3
Sharing old stories....a sure sign she is in-hiding trying to deflect whatever shitstorm she had going on in her patchwork tit house
Oh the irony. Where she says to wobble “what are your brothers doing”. But he doesn’t apparently understand what a sister is 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don't think you need a reason any more to keep them back a year. It depends on the LA as to whether they then start in reception or go straight into year 1. You aren't required legally to have them i school until they are 5 so there's very little nursery can do I think.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.