PTWM #176 Wilby won’t get an EHCP but I will cry and make it all about me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Once again that fucker comes on and insults children and adults that are actually non verbal. He's 3! His speech might not be quite as good as some, but lots of 3 year old children would struggle a bit with full conversations I'd have thought? She will do more harm by keeping him back, but got to keep up the narrative I guess. :sneaky:

Reactions: 35
Sorry for the randomness Of this, I’ve been away so just caught up with this on patreon. It was after she went to visit the school W was accepted to.

firstly just imagining all these 4/5 year olds doing ‘woodwork’ unsupervised! 😂

secondly wouldn’t it be great for W to have that communication and interaction with his new teachers, imagine how much he’d come on!

…so R has said on patreon today she’s holding him back a year, coz she can’t have that can she?! 🙄
What planet is she on??? And jo needs to get a bleeping life enabling that!
First of all, he knows damn well who is siblings are because she's posted him saying all their names and even if he doesn't know the words of "sister" or " brother", give him a photo to take in and he can point to them and tell everyone their names 🤦‍♀️ the teachers are more than capable to accommodate his needs ffs!
And unsupervised woodwork at 5 years old will never happen. What 5 year old even does woodwork 🤣 they do that in secondary school lol

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Sorry for the randomness Of this, I’ve been away so just caught up with this on patreon. It was after she went to visit the school W was accepted to.

secondly wouldn’t it be great for W to have that communication and interaction with his new teachers, imagine how much he’d come on!

…so R has said on patreon today she’s holding him back a year, coz she can’t have that can she?! 🙄
Don’t know who I detest more . Racket or jo. Why is jo not saying but he can talk! Bloody idiot. She’s gutted he’s not getting a 1-1 and I’m here to laugh. Just let that little boy get on ! She’s going to ruin his little life.

Reactions: 41
She drags Wilby down so much... and she just drags the others up! 🤦‍♀️
Iv never known anyone like her. Yet again in just that clip its still all "me me me"
If she hasn't been advised by the many people who have assessed him and his nursery workers to be kept back a year then why would that even enter your head?? The nursery even said he's more than ready to attend mainstream school??
His speech, vocabulary and context is bloody brilliant!

Reactions: 39

1. I don't believe that 7 kids aged about 4 were left with no adult supervising them, doing woodwork 😂 😂
2. Wilby CAN bleeping TALK! 🤷‍♀️
3. Wilby has made friends where he is now, so why wouldn't he make friends somewhere else?
4. Wilby knows who is his sisters are and can say their names?
5. Wilby doesn't need a 1 to 1 as he's doing really bleeping well.
6. WILBY CAN bleeping TALK!
7. Get a grip you bleeping moron, Wilby isn't going to make you a fortune as a non verbal child that you can sell for content because HE CAN TALK! Let it go.
8. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Can’t bleeping speak?!? How do people believe it? She films him speaking regularly. 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 22
She drags Wilby down so much... and she just drags the others up! 🤦‍♀️
Iv never known anyone like her. Yet again in just that clip its still all "me me me"
If she hasn't been advised by the many people who have assessed him and his nursery workers to be kept back a year then why would that even enter your head?? The nursery even said he's more than ready to attend mainstream school??
His speech, vocabulary and context is bloody brilliant!
It’s like with the vids in the camper yesterday, she kept going on about ‘Lenny can sit there’ ‘Lenny will be in the middle’ so now when they go away and Lenny is not there it will be ‘the worst meltdown ever’ but she’s set him up for it!!

Reactions: 30
I have no words, she is a disgrace and Jo is a simpering idiot.

Has she not thought that the kids she saw on that visit have been in school since September, they know the routine etc. Wilby isn’t even four yet, so there is a massive difference between them, but he will go and he’ll pick it all up in his stride and he will fly, because that child is as bright as a button.
She’s only doing this for the attention it brings her.

Reactions: 44

Managed 30 seconds. Turned off as soon as she said he can’t talk. My 2 young children are both actually nonverbal. No words, they don’t copy sounds, and they certainly don’t know the names of every animal and dinosaur ☺I might never hear my children’s voices 🤷🏻‍♀️ the pure rage I feel inside of me when she says stuff like that I could actually bash my own head through a solid wall

• Heart
Reactions: 62

That's such a bloody shame. His Nursery said he's ready for school. The Ed Psychologist said he is ready for school (independently also.) She's keeping him back because of her own neurosis about a condition she's over blown in her head. That year could roll over all the small barriers he has now.

Josh needs to give his head a massive shake

Reactions: 41
If he misses out the first year, does that mean he misses out on reception and goes straight into year one?

Reactions: 9
That's such a bloody shame. His Nursery said he's ready for school. The Ed Psychologist said he is ready for school (independently also.) She's keeping him back because of her own neurosis about a condition she's over blown in her head. That year could roll over all the small barriers he has now.

Josh needs to give his head a massive shake
I read this as "Josh needs to give his massive head a shake" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
If he misses out the first year, does that mean he misses out on reception and goes straight into year one?
I don’t think so. You don’t actually have to send your child into school until they are 5 so can defer them a year meaning they go into reception as one of the oldest. That’s how I believe it to be but I could be wrong and someone may know better.

Reactions: 5
Just so you can all see exactly what was said. So I think it means unless they win the appeal and get him in the school they want or get 1:1 they’ll hold him back!
Maybe they’ll move closer to that school before next year’s application. She’s not used to not getting her own way!
Thats exactly it. Shes having a massive tantrum because she hasn't been given the outcome she wanted, and the outcome she wanted was for her benefit not wilbys

Reactions: 38
Just so you can all see exactly what was said. So I think it means unless they win the appeal and get him in the school they want or get 1:1 they’ll hold him back!
Maybe they’ll move closer to that school before next year’s application. She’s not used to not getting her own way!
Why are none of the adults that surround him stepping in. Hannah, Josh's mum, Jo...any bleeping one of them will do. Someone needs to give her a slap and point out that Wilby can talk. He holds bleeping conversations. He can name every single dinosaur and animal. He knows how to tell the dinosaurs apart, he told her last week he knows because it has small horns. He understands instructions, can get his point across very well and is far more switched on and intelligent than his thick as duck parents. He's made friends at nursery. All the professionals think he is ready for mainstream school, without 1 to 1. But because that doesn't fit her agenda, she is just carrying this farce on. I can't believe that not even one person is pulling her up on this tit now.

They should all be bleeping ashamed of themselves.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
If the nursery/school and EP feel that he is not ready for school they would support him deferring a year but they are not. He is a very clever little boy. His speech will development more over the summer. Just take the iPad away ratchet and talk to him. She is just worried no one will play with him or be nice to him( more about her self really). Yes some kids won’t be his friend or be nice to him but that’s just life !
If he doesn’t know what a sister is teach him verbally !! Christ he knows ALL the animals and road signs and dinosaurs and probs the ingredients of a packet of coco pops !

Reactions: 29
There's a huge difference between being non verbal and having speech, communication and language needs, and not (yet) being able to have reciprocal conversation. But if he goes to school, he'll have speech and language intervention and learn this. Granted having an ASC, he will likely miss conversation cues and not read body language, but he will still be able to communicate.
She really has no idea what so ever. Perhaps speaking to him with tone and emotion, rather than the constant "what's that" or "wow" would help.
She gives him no reason to be motivated to speak with her...

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.