PTWM #176 Wilby won’t get an EHCP but I will cry and make it all about me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she possibly going to try and hold him back even further by stopping him going to school, I know he goes to preschool but I'm wondering if he is exposing her bullshit so she will just try and hold him back as much as she can. Sorry I've had a long day and wasn't prepared for this latest bullshit. Wonder if the lovebirds have been arguing over the weekend, hence the silence.

Reactions: 19
He doesn’t know what a sister is but can run round the house asking where his family is. Make it make sense.

Reactions: 67
Its not even that much of an effort for her to teach him who a sister is. He knows who his dad is when she asks him wheres daddy etc? So do the same with his siblings 🤷‍♀️ instead of saying "heres edie" says " heres your sister edie" and turn it into a game with him... better still.... GET SOME FLASH CARDS THAT YOU WERE ADVISED TO DO MONTHS AGO!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Sorry for the randomness Of this, I’ve been away so just caught up with this on patreon. It was after she went to visit the school W was accepted to.

firstly just imagining all these 4/5 year olds doing ‘woodwork’ unsupervised! 😂

secondly wouldn’t it be great for W to have that communication and interaction with his new teachers, imagine how much he’d come on!

…so R has said on patreon today she’s holding him back a year, coz she can’t have that can she?! 🙄
She needs to learn there’s a very big difference between not being able to speak and not being able to have a conversation! She’s vile on so many levels and it’s probably not even in the top 3 worst things she’s done but who gets upset because their kid is doing better than his parents thought he would?!

It’s not a competition and I don’t want to minimise anyone’s feelings and experiences of ASN children (even hers) but she obviously fixated on this being her new USP and it’s all slipping away - but what about her followers who don’t get such good news?! My son is older than Wilby and he’s said the odd thing that we think could be a word but I’ve never heard him say “mum” or “I love you” and it bleeping hurts.

IDK, Tattlers always say that the subject shouldn’t come here if they don’t like what they read and I think the same goes for me. She just interferes with my karma with this Wilby stuff and I’m fed up seeing her tuna canoe in those ridiculously tight trousers too

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Why are none of the adults that surround him stepping in. Hannah, Josh's mum, Jo...any bleeping one of them will do. Someone needs to give her a slap and point out that Wilby can talk. He holds bleeping conversations. He can name every single dinosaur and animal. He knows how to tell the dinosaurs apart, he told her last week he knows because it has small horns. He understands instructions, can get his point across very well and is far more switched on and intelligent than his thick as duck parents. He's made friends at nursery. All the professionals think he is ready for mainstream school, without 1 to 1. But because that doesn't fit her agenda, she is just carrying this farce on. I can't believe that not even one person is pulling her up on this tit now.

They should all be bleeping ashamed of themselves.
I think we can slot Wibble into the category of the kids no one gives a crap about.

It's shocking to watch/ hear about especially when you've witnessed his development this year. To be fair to Jo, she was trying to inject a little common sense into that conversation but she's nowhere near strong enough and Rachael was talking 'at' her rather than to her. She wasn't listening to what Jo was saying at all.

It would be far better for his development for him to be at school. She can throw all the cash she wants at trying to get an EHCP but they will still turn her down as it's based on his needs not his or more importantly her feelings. Even if she gets him in at the school she wants next year. His friends now will have all moved on in their own friend groups and he will be the new kid in an already established class (after 5 they start in year one and miss reception.) They are making more problems for him long term.

(I've only written this in case one of the gobshites are reading. Put that child first FFS.)

Reactions: 32
Sorry for the randomness Of this, I’ve been away so just caught up with this on patreon. It was after she went to visit the school W was accepted to.

secondly wouldn’t it be great for W to have that communication and interaction with his new teachers, imagine how much he’d come on!

…so R has said on patreon today she’s holding him back a year, coz she can’t have that can she?! 🙄
He can’t talk.?????
What planet is she on, we’ve heard him talking.????
She’s delusional 🤡🤡

Reactions: 20
So she wants to keep him back a year, how will she explain to him when he goes back to preschool in September that all of his friends have gone to school and now he has to make new friends with the younger ones? If she holds him back a year she will be doing him no favours at all, and it will be pure selfishness on her behalf.
He will cope brilliantly at school, and his speech and language will come on in leaps and bounds. He’s a clever boy and will pick it up so quickly.

And no, no child in infant school does “woodwork” unsupervised 🙄🙄

He can’t talk, but he can name all the animals?
uh Rach.. that is called TALKING!!!!

Reactions: 16
She asked him in the campervan "who is going to sit in that seat?" He clearly understood the question and beautifully answered "Lenny". He would thrive in reception and that is what she is terrified about...he will no longer fit her narrative...so bloody sad for that poor boy 🙄

Reactions: 35

Oh just jog on you stupid, selfish, self pitying twit of a mother 😡
Those teachers have years of experience dealing and interacting with children of all different abilities whether on an emotional, physical or social level, it’s why they’ve got a degree and training FFS 😡 Little darling Wilby 🥰 will be absolutely fine and will thrive and if any additional need or help is required, that will be identified! As usual it’s all negative regarding him and she assumes he will fail as that’s wot she wants.
The only failure I see is her as a parent 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 39
She is worried he won’t make new friends but wants to hold him back another year 🙄

It’s all about her, she knows that she won’t get all the fuss over her like she does now from the staff at his current nursery.

As for him being non verbal 😂 she is a joker.

Reactions: 17
As if she's going to keep him back a year :rolleyes:. She hates being around him so why prolong the agony for another year. This is for the Huns benefit 'Oh Rach you are the best mum putting Wilbys need first. Please can we give you some more money? We see you. Get to duck.

Reactions: 18
im flabbergasted she said wilby can't speak!!!! we've heard him! as for "not knowing" what a sister is, well you've got 5 months until september! get some learning cards or actually PAY ATTENTION to him and teach him! get photos of the family and stick them on a board and reiterate who is mummy/daddy/brothers and sisters so he learns! no kids come out of the womb knowing what "sister" means! I remember teaching my niece what "auntie" means she was about 3 in simple terms "your dad is my brother, that means i'm your auntie" - she's on the autistic spectrum and she understood!

Reactions: 17
If the nursery/school and EP feel that he is not ready for school they would support him deferring a year but they are not. He is a very clever little boy. His speech will development more over the summer. Just take the iPad away ratchet and talk to him. She is just worried no one will play with him or be nice to him( more about her self really). Yes some kids won’t be his friend or be nice to him but that’s just life !
If he doesn’t know what a sister is teach him verbally !! Christ he knows ALL the animals and road signs and dinosaurs and probs the ingredients of a packet of coco pops !
My eldest is a summer born, obviously I’ve said he’s nonverbal and even our EP and ISEND advised us against delaying his school start. We got a place in a sen school anyway but there’s absolutely no way Wilbs needs holding back because they’re doing exactly that, holding him back. When preschool has helped him to blossom 🥺

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Selfish woman. She's terrified of him being spoken to by the teachers. Terrified of his obvious innate ability to learn. She cannot abide the thought that the teachers and all of the various helpers will realise Wilby isn't the poor struggling, violent, non verbal child she so cruelly paints him as.
She'd rather stunt his growth. Keep him away from his peers and hold him back. She'd rather he has to make a new set of friends and watch his original friends moving up.
I think he'd go straight into Y1 and miss reception. So straight into the more school like environment. Reception is literally learning though play. Wilby would thrive. Selfish!
Oh and she's massively spat her dummy about all will apply next yesr again for her preferred school. God forbid she should put her child first. Sickening.

• Sad
From what I remember, the schools don’t usually go straight in asking about brothers and sisters etc. They will ask who lives at home with you and then elaborate from there. You’d think W was her first child the way she goes on.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
isn't up to the headteachers discretion if a child can stay on at preschool and be deferred? Sure it is near me. Is W starting at a brand new nursery then?

Reactions: 6
What planet is she on??? And jo needs to get a bleeping life enabling that!
First of all, he knows damn well who is siblings are because she's posted him saying all their names and even if he doesn't know the words of "sister" or " brother", give him a photo to take in and he can point to them and tell everyone their names 🤦‍♀️ the teachers are more than capable to accommodate his needs ffs!
And unsupervised woodwork at 5 years old will never happen. What 5 year old even does woodwork 🤣 they do that in secondary school lol
If its the nearest school to him, they do forest school... they use a site owned by the zoo which is off of the main zoo grounds. Tool work is involved when they are ready but it's definitely not unsupervised 🤣. Wilby would actually be in his element, listening walks there involve hearing lions ,tigers and monkeys. The forest school element had been running for at least 13 years and is excellent as is the speech and language support and nurture group rest they run. He needs to be in school to challenge him and help with his development.

If he is held back year then he will start in year 1. The pre school will have to do the data drops for the end of the EYFS for him. He will then join a class that already has friendship groups formed whichever school he goes too. Such a shame.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I think Tattle called it a while ago she'd try to hold Wilby back a year. My youngest was very similar to Wilby with his talking, what I can say tho was he 100% understood what was going on and school has helped him to come on miles. Sadly I think she's realising her latest USP is failing and she's desperate to hold onto it (him).

Also I think I despise Arselicker Jo as much as Ratshit at this pont.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.