PTWM #176 Wilby won’t get an EHCP but I will cry and make it all about me me me

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bloody hell, Nikki is a bit sensitive isn't she. I can only assume she's getting a little bit tubby too and that's why she has completely over reacted and come across as bleeping mental.
Like Rach says about chrolls, maybe she just needs a good shag?

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Blimey, a whole upload with a mention of the golden child👀🤷🏼‍♀️
Anyone notice how she says “he’s progressed so much at pre-school” but she’s missed out the bit where he can now talk, He’s not labelled “non-verbal” now then Rachet.? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Did you get screen shots? Looks like it’s been deleted now so I missed it all 🤦🏽‍♀️

bet nikki has had a raging voice note from R 😂😂

Im also wondering how the WhatsApp group is going, hearing about Nikki reminded me of it 😁
I got some, don't know if there were more after this.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Oh piss off Nikki, you sad old tart. Does she think she'll be inducted into the teeny tiny circle of besties by being a bleep to people online? Except what she's doing is exactly what all the apparent chrolls do all day long 🤷

Reactions: 36
Blimey, a whole upload with a mention of the golden child👀🤷🏼‍♀️
Anyone notice how she says “he’s progressed so much at pre-school” but she’s missed out the bit where he can now talk, He’s not labelled “non-verbal” now then Rachet.? 🤷🏼‍♀️
I'm curious as to what techniques the preschool used other than just interacting with him?

He looks like such a happy gorgeous boy. I hope he continues to come on leaps and bounds cos he's clearly very clever

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Although Head hun is a dick, I have to say as a 41 Yr old with a stupid horrible bloated tummy its bloody tit when someone asks if I'm pregnant. It's happened recently I was devastated

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Although Head hun is a dick, I have to say as a 41 Yr old with a stupid horrible bloated tummy its bloody tit when someone asks if I'm pregnant. It's happened recently I was devastated
It is insensitive, I agree. However, knobhead Nikki could have worded her reply alot more politely. The OP probably didn't think before she typed and probably feels awful now.

Reactions: 21
It is insensitive, I agree. However, knobhead Nikki could have worded her reply alot more politely. The OP probably didn't think before she typed and probably feels awful now.
Nikki was just creaming for attention from her queen for sure.
Yes she would, sometimes people don't think. The reply could of been alot more eloquent, people do need to be aware, us women are still fighting the good fight to be heard. Sorry its just so important to me ❤

Reactions: 15
does everyone else make their cottage pie like that? why does she not just make the gravy for the mince with the mince still in the pan? what alot of unnecessary faff and mess, I've never seen anything so absurd.
does she do the same when she makes the sauce for spag bol? even josh was asking her what she was doing. she clearly doesnt cook very often.
Who needs a tutorial on how to cook a cottage pie? duck me, my parents barely ever home cooked and even I learnt in year 9 food tech 🤦🏼‍♀️ my 14 year old has been making it from scratch for years, and can actually dice the veg using an actual knife 😮

Reactions: 16
It’s not a bump she’s just bloated from all the mince fat gravy that she drank at tea time

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think this all proves how much we need to improve how woman think of their bodies.and it's changes and heaven forbid outside a body ideal. How some woman feel so awful about themselves if it looks lime they ha e tummy.are fat even.or pregnant looking.why shouldn't matter.
What kind of a sick bleeping world where woman now feel tit if they come across as larger,not flat tummies, or outside a body ideal
---
I think this all proves how much we need to improve how woman think of their bodies.and it's changes and heaven forbid outside a body ideal. How some woman feel so awful about themselves if it looks lime they ha e tummy.are fat even.or pregnant looking.why shouldn't matter.
What kind of a sick bleeping world where woman now feel tit if they come across as larger,not flat tummies, or outside a body ideal
I dream pf a world where honest to god a woman could happily just say nah,nit pregnant. Just my tummy roll.and it be OK

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.